Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Border Defense War Disabled

This is a discussion on Border Defense War Disabled within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gg...
Page: 3

gg

HotAsIce

I got warned already, and my "posting priveleges" have been rmoved. I guess I'll have to wait until they are restored to post this picture above the picture of the crack-addicted tanourak.

startrizerg

wow that guy got some serious xp from that bug ... i hope they ban all who got xp from that just disable without banning ppl who got truck load of exp from bug be lame showoff ...
    boreder def disbale i bet maybe next r till re enable ....
    i .hope. there is no bug in eslant dungeon and they dont disable it for any reson getting 300 - 600 m daily from it ^_^ .

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

I got warned already, and my "posting priveleges" have been rmoved. I guess I'll have to wait until they are restored to post this picture above the picture of the crack-addicted tanourak.

[/b]
    lol owned, my warn is 67% on there lol stupid koforums admins... those ppl r like myspace addicts, have 2 check out everysingle post and warn every1 or post something lol

tolgahan

after i saw this post i made a research about the bug. lol it was there. after k2 disabled the border war ppl started to explain how it was. it was like winning war and after the time counter disappers ,exiting game suddenly before it sends out of war. next time u login u ll get exp and box. again and again.
    why arent they adding a system (dunno if it is easy ) controls quests if players did it before or gain the reward before finishing it.
    pffff . this game's programmers are really retard.
    btw is it problem i said how it was . sure after k2 disabled something ^^

SokoBo4

ok, so this is sux
    now we lost a good way to exp
    and we got some noobs lvl 70 to kill -.-

Perfection

i hope they take out they put it pack up fast and fixed the hill sitting if u sit up there u should be tped down its dumb that noobs just afk up there

Banned

i hope they take out they put it pack up fast and fixed the hill sitting if u sit up there u should be tped down its dumb that noobs just afk up there[/b]

that hill prevents you from getting killed IN your spawn. If they take it out, people will leave the second they feel like they have lost

It should really be 8v8 where people from the clan get arranged together as priority.

Also, they should really reinforce on the rule of 2 priests / warriors / mages / rogues =="

Having to go against 4 mages without priests = gg

It should really be 8v8 where people from the clan get arranged together as priority.

Also, they should really reinforce on the rule of 2 priests / warriors / mages / rogues =="

Having to go against 4 mages without priests = gg[/b]
    +1, Kinda gay when you have 1 Priest and he isn't buffer, no mages and some useless warriors

buffer

any party im in for border war always 100% win
    pwnage
    getting 7 people from ur clan in same party
    pwnage
    pwning all the orcs, making them sit on hill after 3 min
    pwnage
    getting every scream and leg cut success
    pwnage

DONT CHANGE ANYTHING

Bleh, they had to fuck up the best fun in the game at the moment... CZ is a joke on Girakon with no humans to kill... I miss the beta community where cheating actually made people hate your gutts and you couldnt get a party nomather what kinda cheating you had done. It all crashed when turks infested the game and destroyed the community.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

lol need 2 fix it so u can cure, kinda gay u get maliced and cant cure... lol but i like it cuz i db ppl and they cant cure sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol, i no that mages like it when they slow, or if warriors leg cut. but i hope they fixed that

lol need 2 fix it so u can cure, kinda gay u get maliced and cant cure... lol but i like it cuz i db ppl and they cant cure sooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol, i no that mages like it when they slow, or if warriors leg cut. but i hope they fixed that[/b]
    Just malice?
    Reverse Life cleared my freaken Scrolls rofl :lol:

Kreeden

Man, I wish I found that shizz. Could've sat on my ass.. err. Well sat on my ass without skill +rr ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast