Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Border Defense War Disabled

This is a discussion on Border Defense War Disabled within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Heh, I got into a party on my warrior with 4 priests, 1 mage, 2 warriors, and a rogue. I ...
Page: 4

HotAsIce

Heh, I got into a party on my warrior with 4 priests, 1 mage, 2 warriors, and a rogue. I think the score was like 95 to 10 by the time the war was over. THat was some fun shit :lol:

why arent they adding a system (dunno if it is easy ) controls quests if players did it before or gain the reward before finishing it.[/b]
    they could but they wont they can also detect all use of third party programs but instead of adding in an auto ban system they'd rather pay retards money to run around in turkish prime time to check all the retards running around with bows

k2 loves there money anyone find it odd that ncs out right around time this was being bugged :X

quite frankly the ppl bugging it in girakon are most likely "retarded" consider last exp quest that was abused every single abuser was banned

lime

utter BS i knew they wouldnt of fix4ed that bug, wonder how many more lvl 80s sitting quietly unbanned on our servers.

The best thing is the biggest exp buggers are already 80 and luven it...

HotAsIce

And everyone from Girakon thought it would be MONTHS before they saw lvl 80s on their server... enjoy the turks, just like the servers you left :lol:

SoulDace

ROFL i just said yestrday in the last war " finaly k2 did some good event and they didnt disband it ... YET " thats what i said , and today its disband rofl , so shit .

Btw its war for lvls 60-69 right?

holy shit :/ i loved this ... i was happy every war when i met new ppl and when i had luck and got leet party with friends :/ ... ill hit 70 for sure before they fix that :/

R3tty†EncorE

Guys u think K2 will ban all players who was doing this bug ? :S

Guys u think K2 will ban all players who was doing this bug ? :S[/b]
    i think they can but they will do that ? im pretty sure there is easy way to check that who bugged tah.

SoulDace

This is for lvl 60-69 event right? if yea , fuk k2 they allways disband all the good things, they do it for few days and bb , now " soon its will be active again " soon for k2 , its more 5 years , now i only lvl 67 21% , ill be 70 before they fix it , and ill be 70 prolly more 30-50 days , i not that good with xp , so thats mean its not gonne be active again for me.

venom

There was a bug to get the reward over and over again.

zenio

yeah prepare to be banned

Stop whining. I'm pissed that it's disabled as i liked the war, but i would rather have it disabled then lvl 72's+ running in cz...

OLD1953

LOL, my reaction exactly.

venom

guess there will be a wipe of gems or something

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast