Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Buddah

This is a discussion on Buddah within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i knew there was something fishy...[/b] glad people like me and you think for them selves and not jump the ...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

i knew there was something fishy...[/b]
    glad people like me and you think for them selves and not jump the ban waggon...
    ';-]

pspabuser was trying to sell shard9s and rol+2 on cwest and KOL forums. he also admitted to duping lol...

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

pspabuser was trying to sell shard9s and rol+2 on cwest and KOL forums. he also admitted to duping lol...[/b]
    yeah badbadjp pmed today
    cause....
    i guese pspabuser pmed his msn...and apoligused for scamming him and said he would give him items back...
    i duno...thats a whole other story...
    i ben trying to help badbadjp get his items back...
    tracked down where pspabuser lives in england...
    ';-x

SpinalTap

buddah, are you talkin about ryan? the scammer who took 12ampages glave+11rb without completing the agreed upon trade? nice to see you guys working together to scam and hack others.

naturally sillyho has absolutely nothing better to do with his time than try to frame you. silly doesn't have a full time job or a wife and kids that he spends time with, it is his life's goal to ruin your already terrible reputation in an online game. you prolly already know about silly's personal life since you are undoubtedly keeping track of him with your CIA NSA FBI, Homeland Security contacts.

Buddah, call up one of ur friends in the IRS and have them do a check on silly since he was the one who paid a GM 500$ to erase ur elite items. Silly told us in clan chat that when he filed his tax return, he claimed it as a business expense.

Banned

Lightbulb

buddah, are you talkin about ryan? the scammer who took 12ampages glave+11rb without completing the agreed upon trade? nice to see you guys working together to scam and hack others.

naturally sillyho has absolutely nothing better to do with his time than try to frame you. silly doesn't have a full time job or a wife and kids that he spends time with, it is his life's goal to ruin your already terrible reputation in an online game. you prolly already know about silly's personal life since you are undoubtedly keeping track of him with your CIA NSA FBI, Homeland Security contacts.
    Buddah, call up one of ur friends in the IRS and have them do a check on silly since he was the one who paid a GM 500$ to erase ur elite items. Silly told us in clan chat that when he filed his tax return, he claimed it as a business expense.[/b]
    like what you say is credible,,,your only sticking up for a clany as anyone else would...shows in your profile u in the same clan..
    pspabuser's real name is not ryan and has nothing to do with me...
    badbadjp got scammed by pspabuser..your mistaken dude...
    lol
    get your facts straight....
    you just here to help your clany talk junk..
    some real talk,,thats pathetic also...
    you said sillyho got no time do post t ruin my rep...then whats this post about ?
    stupid...

SillyHo

rofl, ok first off we were in lufferson when we had the chat, I was so angry at what he was saying about pappa I didnt think to SS it then. I went to moradon to merchant and scrolled back up to see if it was still there, it was and I took the Screen. The other name is from someone in one of his subclans, could have been buddah on a second char but the english seemed better. Last part, anyone thinking I would make this up just doesnt know ares, or me.

Anyone wants more proof, PM the guy that said go sillyho in ares. There were around 10-12 of us sitting in lufferson during this chat, and not all of them were in buddahs clans or subclans. The fact he now denies even saying this shit proves his guilt in my eyes and he should be banned from these forums.

Buddah wait to shit on your own grave here pal, woulda been better off saying you were joking to me rather than lieing about saying it. I know and trust danny AKA blackbreed and soon as I hit add reply I will be sending him the .KSC

EDIT: Blackbreed is already asleep, I will send him the .ksc tomorrow and he can then do what he wants with it. Honestly it was a bitch enough for me to figure out how to host it and which imageshack link to use for these forums.

Banned

Exclamation

rofl, ok first off we were in lufferson when we had the chat, I was so angry at what he was saying about pappa I didnt think to SS it then. I went to moradon to merchant and scrolled back up to see if it was still there, it was and I took the Screen. The other name is from someone in one of his subclans, could have been buddah on a second char but the english seemed better. Last part, anyone thinking I would make this up just doesnt know ares, or me.

Anyone wants more proof, PM the guy that said go sillyho in ares. There were around 10-12 of us sitting in lufferson during this chat, and not all of them were in buddahs clans or subclans. The fact he now denies even saying this shit proves his guilt in my eyes and he should be banned from these forums.

Buddah wait to shit on your own grave here pal, woulda been better off saying you were joking to me rather than lieing about saying it. I know and trust danny AKA blackbreed and soon as I hit add reply I will be sending him the .KSC

EDIT: Blackbreed is already asleep, I will send him the .ksc tomorrow and he can then do what he wants with it. Honestly it was a bitch enough for me to figure out how to host it and which imageshack link to use for these forums.[/b]
    lol Atthis newbie...makeing posts about others and asks for people to be banned from a forums when your the one talking junk first off in the wrong section..
    second....against terms of service to harase people...in witch you are...
    and 3rd u just going to far with these aligations..
    realy,,,
    just ruining your own rep evan more...
    proveing you bug abuse, lol
    gogogo exploit some more...
    whats next a letter or pm ?
    lol
    maybe one of my clanies caught you in moradon talking junk,,,,
    io was not evan there...
    badbadjp was talking to me when this person sillyho claims all this and any of you can letter badbadjp and find this out your self
    and badbadjp is not in my clan...
    as most on ares know that go to ardream';-]

SpinalTap

http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...?f=4&t=1006

ooo a scammer getting scammed, serves him right.

I have absolutely no clue what you were trying to accomplish with your reply to me, so I will simply post a picture of what I believe to be your closest lookalike

SillyHo

When danny gets the KSC we will see who will be banned. I actually tried to PM you here on these forums, your chicken shit ass wouldnt respond. When I try and PM you ingame, you have them blocked. We will see what happens to whom here buddah. Get your post counts up real high, then say bye bye to your access to these forums. Maybe now you wont be so lazy anymore huh chump?

Banned

Exclamation

http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...?f=4&t=1006

ooo a scammer getting scammed, serves him right.
    I have absolutely no clue what you were trying to accomplish with your reply to me, so I will simply post a picture of what I believe to be your closest lookalike

[/b]
    lol @ this nerd who sticking up for silly cause he a clanny..
    yall gona get ya selves banned...u guys r funny..
    a pic..did u make that also ? like sillyho made the chat with spaces saying its me in moradon then says i was in luferson,,
    yall can;t get ya story streight..
    cause u guys make it up as u go
    neeed to get a life yo for reals
    some real talk...
    don;t get mad cause my clan does not babashop and actiualy plays for fun ';-]
    if u guys wana babashop and bug abuse that on you guys...
    lol
    i dun care eather way...
    not evan posted about it..
    but you guys go out of hand and make silly posts like this..
    kinda childish...
    realy...
    just proves how you guys truly are
    showing your true colors..

When danny gets the KSC we will see who will be banned. I actually tried to PM you here on these forums, your chicken shit ass wouldnt respond. When I try and PM you ingame, you have them blocked. We will see what happens to whom here buddah. Get your post counts up real high, then say bye bye to your access to these forums. Maybe now you wont be so lazy anymore huh chump?[/b]
    my opms in game was not blocked dude...and i am not gona pm someone like you just for you to harase me like you and your clan is doing now...
    realy....
    you guys only showing your true colors...
    stalking me...
    lol
    and that little coment you made about my post counts i could careless how much posts i make realy.. who would care about amount of posts...lol
    lol 2 someone evan sdaying that ,, my post count is actualy low...
    says like 2.2 a day average on my profile...since 2007...only 800 posts...thats not alot...
    again false aligations...
    keep them comeing
    its funny ';-]
    you acuseing me of hacking papawide when he will tell you a turk did it,,,that spke turkish and english.,,,,
    u just keep up with the lies man...
    gona get you no where..';-]

SillyHo

As with your usual imagination, where did I ever claim you were in moradon? This is very typical of you, you make shit up as you go along, and then throw it up and hope something sticks for some semblance of a defense. For a long time I felt sorry for you. As I told you today your whole life seems to revolve around your online persona and that honestly saddened me a bit. Your constant updates of clan ranks, personal ranks, and perceptions of what you think makes a "good time" showed a real lack of outside influences. Now to hear that the way you achieved your gear ingame was through the hacking/scamming of others brings nothing but my contempt. As I also told you today , 2 things I hate buddah, liars and thieves. You have now become both.

Banned

Lightbulb

As with your usual imagination, where did I ever claim you were in moradon? This is very typical of you, you make shit up as you go along, and then throw it up and hope something sticks for some semblance of a defense. For a long time I felt sorry for you. As I told you today your whole life seems to revolve around your online persona and that honestly saddened me a bit. Your constant updates of clan ranks, personal ranks, and perceptions of what you think makes a "good time" showed a real lack of outside influences. Now to hear that the way you achieved your gear ingame was through the hacking/scamming of others brings nothing but my contempt. As I also told you today , 2 things I hate buddah, liars and thieves. You have now become both.[/b]
    what a joke,,, again with aligations and 0 proof...
    your pic is in moradon...
    i did not type 2 times in a row showing u just made it up....
    i was on my mage in ardream ...
    and now u just talking trash....
    i call you out saying i was not in moradon.. thern u was like oh wait i was in luferson...thern u had to scroll back ...everyone i know..knows i type fast and would get more then 1 line in
    eatch one of those lines is with a name before it...
    proveing its not me talking...
    just spaces...
    lol
    get real dude...
    thats an old bug..
    lol
    anyone can add spaces tp a chat to apear as someone else is talking
    and my pms was not blocked...
    never are..
    i got nothing to hide ..
    all cards on the tabke...
    i ben showed mine..
    yours are not valid...
    just makeing this post iot self is aginst tos...dude...
    lol

SillyHo

lol cunt, you didnt type two sentences in a row because of your horrible typing skills. Second again with your english, perhaps you do type turkish as well. Keep it up scumbag and consider yourself lucky none of the mods are awake now to ban you.

Banned

Question

lol cunt, you didnt type two sentences in a row because of your horrible typing skills. Second again with your english, perhaps you do type turkish as well. Keep it up scumbag and consider yourself lucky none of the mods are awake now to ban you.[/b]
    i did nothing to get banned, only you haraseing me...with this post...
    so check ya self...before pointing the finger...
    badbadjp said he will vouge for me cause i was not evan on my warrior i was on my mage after lunar war..in ardream..
    and he talked to me about other stuff...
    we got wittnessess...
    u do not...

isnt buddah dislexic? STOP PICKING ON HIM SILLYHO

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast