Quote Originally Posted by WnxDemonKing666 View Post
What with the ammounts of hate for Degano?

If u guys were in his shoe working for NTT what could u've done. He want to keep his job, he has to do what they told him; That is just the nature of the relationship. Sure, he got a fews benefit here and there for being under their care, "i bet u all would love that aswell".

NTT is a small business, ofcourse they're gonna be shit at handling customers. I'll bet ya it probly 1 or 2 guy that have to rotate between Cheat report, ban issue, PUS issue and whatever more. The real problem is PEOPLE BUYING FROM GOLD FARMERS. WELL NO SHIT they're gonna be all over the place, the buyers pratically feed them at every purchase. Will the cheating stop? sure, stop buying from the gold farmers, easier said then done. So in reality it will never end.
He is a mod on steam, a very useless one. Does not provide help other than asking you to send a ticket, does not have an idea of when features are getting enabled or fixed (if you don't know, you don't comment in those threads, it's simple), misguides users with erroneous game 'knowledge' and top of all of this, tries his hardest to be smart and cunning when he clearly isn't. Maybe he's extremely limited in his functions, who knows, he should then perhaps stop trying to assume a notorious role in forums and just keep a low profile instead.

Small business you say? I'm fairly positive that NTT already made millions with this release.

I appreciate you're chilling with the bans though, Adi, because you know what will happen if you don't.