Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Bug abusers banned on Gordion..DeganoThePaladin

This is a discussion on Bug abusers banned on Gordion..DeganoThePaladin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is so much wrong in this post, the fact you got unbanned (whether it be miscommunication or whatever) in ...
Page: 3

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

There is so much wrong in this post, the fact you got unbanned (whether it be miscommunication or whatever) in such small time is a joke.

NTT is a business, and at that, a pathetic business. (I know, we all knew this) - Without the people sinking so much of their own dollars into it, they have nothing - Yet they seem to somehow fail to provide any service... to the people paying their wages.

It seems that they miscommunicated about banning you, but somehow always fail to miscommunicate when shit is happening on the Steam Server.

Ahhh, the politics that KO have.

Quote Originally Posted by brambor View Post
    i remember this lame ass video. fyi random rampage members in a random party is not bf vs rampage. and i distinctly remember this video coming out a little after 3 rampage members ran you guys out of cz after you guys came on here bragging about how you ran us out even though the screen shots of the ladder bord and kill feed said otherwise. but gg.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Of course he read what you said and you implied that it was a misunderstanding when you explained that you were banned for bug abuse and then unbanned and used the words "mistake" and miscommunication". You come off as an idiot when you think you are trying to outsmart people. "regarding a tactic" in other words bug abuse. Sorry Degano, we can easily see through your bullshit.
    must have been that "tactic" about a month ago he was claiming ntt said it was ok to use. goes to show dick sucking gets you wery wery far in this game.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Of course he read what you said and you implied that it was a misunderstanding when you explained that you were banned for bug abuse and then unbanned and used the words "mistake" and miscommunication". You come off as an idiot when you think you are trying to outsmart people. "regarding a tactic" in other words bug abuse. Sorry Degano, we can easily see through your bullshit.
    I'm not trying to outsmart anyone, some people are not smart enough to connect the pieces themselves so I have to elaborate sometimes even though I shouldn't.

You can check official forums and see yourself that it was announced earlier (usko), I'm not making this up.
    The Turkish staff only now posted it and never posted it before. In fact, before, it was approved to be a normal thing and a tactical advantage everyone can use.
    It was revised just recently and someone took action before it was officially announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwn View Post
    hint: the very fact that u get unbanned so fast while regular players get "go write a ticket and they ll get back to u within a week" proves very much how ntt operates.
    Considering it was a big mistake (20+ users were blocked, not 1 not 2, over 20), it's not a regular case so I don't see what are you trying to imply here.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm not trying to outsmart anyone, some people are not smart enough to connect the pieces themselves so I have to elaborate sometimes even though I shouldn't.

You can check official forums and see yourself that it was announced earlier (usko), I'm not making this up.
    The Turkish staff only now posted it and never posted it before. In fact, before, it was approved to be a normal thing and a tactical advantage everyone can use.
    It was revised just recently and someone took action before it was officially announced.
    for one tbl was normal before they said it was illegal that doesnt make it ok.

for two isnt it big mistake when you have multiple people that had there steam account compromised and steam automatically charged back game purchases including in game purchases bought on steam ko, and over a month later of them writing on forums and getting an automatic response from the sold called support staff without getting there account unbanned? but yet you bug abuse (call it what you want) and your unbanned not even 24 hours later?

What with the ammounts of hate for Degano?

If u guys were in his shoe working for NTT what could u've done. He want to keep his job, he has to do what they told him; That is just the nature of the relationship. Sure, he got a fews benefit here and there for being under their care, "i bet u all would love that aswell".

NTT is a small business, ofcourse they're gonna be shit at handling customers. I'll bet ya it probly 1 or 2 guy that have to rotate between Cheat report, ban issue, PUS issue and whatever more. The real problem is PEOPLE BUYING FROM GOLD FARMERS. WELL NO SHIT they're gonna be all over the place, the buyers pratically feed them at every purchase. Will the cheating stop? sure, stop buying from the gold farmers, easier said then done. So in reality it will never end.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    for one tbl was normal before they said it was illegal that doesnt make it ok.

for two isnt it big mistake when you have multiple people that had there steam account compromised and steam automatically charged back game purchases including in game purchases bought on steam ko, and over a month later of them writing on forums and getting an automatic response from the sold called support staff without getting there account unbanned? but yet you bug abuse (call it what you want) and your unbanned not even 24 hours later?
    1. It was OK because it was approved to be a normal thing and just a tactical advantage any clan could use, just recently it was changed. How many times do I have to repeat it so it gets into your brain?

2. Some were a mistake, some weren't, Steam refunded X players for whatever reason and some of them are already unblocked by now.
    Every case is being handled separately, we're talking about the billing department here and not about a normal blockage that happened due to a miscommunication.
    If it could all be solved with a single topic on forums asking every player that was blocked to post his nickname&server, don't you think we would've done it by now?

I mean, it's common logic after all, what's the motive to keep a potential customer that's willing to pay the amount he was refunded for blocked if it could be solved as fast as you think ?
    There's no logic behind it, in fact, we want it to be resolved as soon as possible so the players that were blocked can access the game again and play.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by WnxDemonKing666 View Post
    What with the ammounts of hate for Degano?

If u guys were in his shoe working for NTT what could u've done. He want to keep his job, he has to do what they told him; That is just the nature of the relationship. Sure, he got a fews benefit here and there for being under their care, "i bet u all would love that aswell".

NTT is a small business, ofcourse they're gonna be shit at handling customers. I'll bet ya it probly 1 or 2 guy that have to rotate between Cheat report, ban issue, PUS issue and whatever more. The real problem is PEOPLE BUYING FROM GOLD FARMERS. WELL NO SHIT they're gonna be all over the place, the buyers pratically feed them at every purchase. Will the cheating stop? sure, stop buying from the gold farmers, easier said then done. So in reality it will never end.
    The duty I have as a moderator in steam has nothing to do with it, only reason I became a part of the staff in steamko is because I do care about what's happening there and even though I don't play there, I am pushing things BTS so all these players that you see here, complaining about steamko 24/7, will have better experience in the game.
    I don't expect a gratitude because neither of them even understand what I'm doing in order to improve things and make sure they enjoy more.
    But trust me, if I didn't care, I wouldn't even take this opportunity and become a part of the staff, after all, it's not a simple duty.

About the "so called" benefits you mentioned above, one way or another, like I said earlier.. if it was just me who got blocked, yes I would call it benefits.
    But we were 20+ players so it wasn't exactly a normal blockage, especially when it was clearly a mistake.

real question is whos dick do i have to start sucking to get all these "mistakes" looked passed? id love to constantly make "mistakes" without having to pay the consequences.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

real question is whos dick do i have to start sucking to get all these "mistakes" looked passed? id love to constantly make "mistakes" without having to pay the consequences.

Couldn't resist it.
    andrewo350, Nemo and lAlcholicl like this.

such a coincidence, isn't it? they posted a "bug" or "tactic" whatever you call this after you got banned and people found it out? How is it illegal then? if it weren't noticed as such before today?

The duty I have as a moderator in steam has nothing to do with it, only reason I became a part of the staff in steamko is because I do care about what's happening there and even though I don't play there, I am pushing things BTS so all these players that you see here, complaining about steamko 24/7, will have better experience in the game.
    I don't expect a gratitude because neither of them even understand what I'm doing in order to improve things and make sure they enjoy more.
    But trust me, if I didn't care, I wouldn't even take this opportunity and become a part of the staff, after all, it's not a simple duty.

About the "so called" benefits you mentioned above, one way or another, like I said earlier.. if it was just me who got blocked, yes I would call it benefits.
    But we were 20+ players so it wasn't exactly a normal blockage, especially when it was clearly a mistake.
    Well, well, since u explained ur view. Atleast i know u have a passion for the game's improvement. In that case, forward my suggestion on buffing warrior's dual wield pls "We both know it is utter trash, and here is the kicker. IT COST MORE"

i remember this lame ass video. fyi random rampage members in a random party is not bf vs rampage. and i distinctly remember this video coming out a little after 3 rampage members ran you guys out of cz after you guys came on here bragging about how you ran us out even though the screen shots of the ladder bord and kill feed said otherwise. but gg.
    i srsly wonder if simson still has the clips of me and him doing 2v16 against rampage and randoms, lame ass niggu

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    such a coincidence, isn't it? they posted a "bug" or "tactic" whatever you call this after you got banned and people found it out? How is it illegal then? if it weren't noticed as such before today?
    I'll help you.

In fact, before, it was approved to be a normal thing and a tactical advantage everyone can use.

I'll help you.
    fair enough. When was it revised? last night? Where is the evidences of this? because not all of us read the official forum i'd like to see when it was revised.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast