Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Bug abusers banned on Gordion..DeganoThePaladin

This is a discussion on Bug abusers banned on Gordion..DeganoThePaladin within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor Many disliked the prick from way before he got a mod position. What pisses people off ...
Page: 8

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Many disliked the prick from way before he got a mod position.

What pisses people off from this incident are a combination of things:
    -He gets preferential treatment while all of us sit weeks if not months in customer support. Justified or not, this is bound to grind people's gears.
    -Despite the bug abuse, he gets a free pass anyway because he's a mod. What's the point in having rules? He got banned for a reason didn't he?
    -In case it was really a mistake, it shows how incompetent NTT are. Wrongfully sweeping dozens of users because why not?
    -The guy is known to simply send users to customer support and close their thread. This event is especially infuriating for people that had to endure a long ticket process.
    -This just shows that NTT can make haste to fix user' issues, they just don't care enough about your average player.
    -Lastly, this idiot gets cocky and tries to fire shots back at people when he's the one at fault. Is there a limit to someone's idiocy?

All of this reeks of NTT's incompetence at managing a game, hiring people, dealing with customers, and trying to keep a good image.
    Many dislikes you as well razor . But I admire you being here all those years and eventually beaming mode and calling people with various names. That's great determination.

About game being corrupt, yes it always been corrupt. But hey we can decide for ourself, cant we? So if you thing its corrupt and waste of your time find better things to do, it all your choice^^.

-He gets preferential treatment while all of us sit weeks if not months in customer support. Justified or not, this is bound to grind people's gears.
    -Despite the bug abuse, he gets a free pass anyway because he's a mod. What's the point in having rules? He got banned for a reason didn't he?
    -In case it was really a mistake, it shows how incompetent NTT are. Wrongfully sweeping dozens of users because why not?
    -The guy is known to simply send users to customer support and close their thread. This event is especially infuriating for people that had to endure a long ticket process.
    -This just shows that NTT can make haste to fix user' issues, they just don't care enough about your average player.
    -Lastly, this idiot gets cocky and tries to fire shots back at people when he's the one at fault. Is there a limit to someone's idiocy?

All of this reeks of NTT's incompetence at managing a game, hiring people, dealing with customers, and trying to keep a good image.
    Most of that stuff I don't care about, because everyone knows NTT are a shit company anyway. The guys obviously going to defend them when he works for them.

One that annoys me in the whole sending a ticket to CS thing. One second you people are laughing at him for just being a forum mod and having no power and the next you're all pissed as he isn't personally resolving your issue? He's a fucking forum mod, he is obviously told on how to respond to these kind of posts and that is to send them to CS lol. Why people can't understand that shit and get so butt hurt is beyond me

Everyone gets what they deserve to get, simple as that, after 1000 lies, after 1000 lame videos just to put someone down and than acting like the king of the world and saying everyone else sucks.
    Tell me if a guy like this deserves to get the respect of the comunity? A guy that instead of fixing the problems brings more drama and ironic bs responses?
    Ego makes people so blind that he dont even realise the scum he is.

Isnt LemonShark his buddy?
    I remember a guy with that name in badfamily

There shouldn't be a game of favor even if the person you knew was the goddamn president.... it's just against every ethical rules of games. I know many mods in different games, and they refuse to give any special treatment (items, unbans unmutes etc) that's how it should BE. This all just proofs how corrupted, and wrong NTT is doing everything as a company.

not even sure what to call this , but KO isn't "company" it's something else , and in that regard unique (not in good way).

Wow, its like everybody was expecting this to happen so they could all talk shit about him. What this guy has done to you guys ?

You expect perks when you work for a company. You are retarded if you think think someone working for a company known for shitty CS is going to use it instead of making a call or sending an email. He should get special treatment but the real issue is how much has he gotten ?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

This is the last comment I make in this thread because all you do here is make false accusations that you can't backup really and because of that, all the back up you get are the cute haters I have, which will agree on anything anyone say against me. Literally.
    1. Unlike many others here (you included), I have never been involved in any case of corruption, hypocrisy or supporting scammers / scamming someone. Like it or not, it is a fact.

I have to admit that looking few years back at my behaviour here, I bothered swearing back when a lowlife kid such as you tried to get under my skin.
    Doesn't mean it wasn't justified but still, it's one of the reasons people like you still have a personal vendetta against me, because I simply made (probably still do) you feel pathetic.

2. And there's also the fact that you were literally the junk of Carnac west (and a big part of my haters), when my clan and I used to basically force you to leave CZ and all you did was looking for gossip about us, about our items and continuously try bashing us.
    The jealousy burned a lot, the frustration of being unable to stand against the strongest clan of Carnac West probably just burned you from the inside.

Now let me address to all the lines you wrote up there.
    1) He gets preferential treatment while all of us sit weeks if not months in customer support. Justified or not, this is bound to grind people's gears.
    2) Despite the bug abuse, he gets a free pass anyway because he's a mod. What's the point in having rules? He got banned for a reason didn't he?
    3) In case it was really a mistake, it shows how incompetent NTT are. Wrongfully sweeping dozens of users because why not?
    4) The guy is known to simply send users to customer support and close their thread. This event is especially infuriating for people that had to endure a long ticket process.
    5) This just shows that NTT can make haste to fix user' issues, they just don't care enough about your average player.
    6) Lastly, this idiot gets cocky and tries to fire shots back at people when he's the one at fault. Is there a limit to someone's idiocy?
    1 & 6) I didn't get any kind of preferential treatment, you forget that it wasn't only me who got blocked, this kind of mistakes must be resolved quickly that's all, we're not talking here about 1 or 2players, over 23 players were blocked.
    2) It's not a bug and never been a bug, a decision came down, it was decided that this advantage might be unfair as some clans were using it more than once. In our case, we used it only once but this decision wasn't officially announced, hence banning for it wasn't right, at the time.
    3) It was, as I said but then on the other hand, it was fixed within less than 10-13hours later.
    4) I don't send anyone to submit a ticket if it's not completely necessary, would it make you feel better if someone else asked you to submit a ticket in cases that a ticket must be submitted? Use common logic, for once, please.
    5) Let's put it this way, if NTTGame didn't care about the average user, there wouldn't be moderators that their main duty is to guide the users.

Just for the sake of this thread,
    Disband ally and really in Castle Siege War is legal ?
    As you can see, I thought at first that this is a bug as well, but then Regiss went and looked into it afterwards he said it's ok to use it unless it's being abused (as in using it 1239234 times each csw)

And then you have this thread- submitted by the cuties that're supporting your posts in this thread because they disagree with the fact that it was ok
    CSW bug abuse?

Now for your sake, spare yourself time and avoid of posting stuff you can't prove or just for the sake of boosting your ego.

Adiós!

P.S. Don't you dare delete my post again, just proving that I was right, you can't stand the truth.
    Last edited by Adi; 04-14-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    This is the last comment I make in this thread because all you do here is make false accusations that you can't backup really and because of that, all the back up you get are the cute haters I have, which will agree on anything anyone say against me. Literally.

Now for your sake, spare yourself time and avoid of posting stuff you can't prove or just for the sake of boosting your ego.

P.S. Don't you dare delete my post again, just proving that I was right, you can't stand the truth.

if this was steamko forums evryone was banned by now lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

1 & 6) I didn't get any kind of preferential treatment, you forget that it wasn't only me who got blocked, this kind of mistakes must be resolved quickly that's all, we're not talking here about 1 or 2players, over 23 players were blocked.
    2) It's not a bug and never been a bug, a decision came down, it was decided that this advantage might be unfair as some clans were using it more than once. In our case, we used it only once but this decision wasn't officially announced, hence banning for it wasn't right, at the time.
    3) It was, as I said but then on the other hand, it was fixed within less than 10-13hours later.
    4) I don't send anyone to submit a ticket if it's not completely necessary, would it make you feel better if someone else asked you to submit a ticket in cases that a ticket must be submitted? Use common logic, for once, please.
    5) Let's put it this way, if NTTGame didn't care about the average user, there wouldn't be moderators that their main duty is to guide the users.

Just for the sake of this thread,
    Disband ally and really in Castle Siege War is legal ?
    As you can see, I thought at first that this is a bug as well, but then Regiss went and looked into it afterwards he said it's ok to use it unless it's being abused (as in using it 1239234 times each csw)
    you got preferential treatment with your whole clan you dumb cunt, you previously mentioned that you contacted the Turk GM that banned you. Irrespective if it was a fair ban or not YOU and YOUR clan got short listed in the support system. If it's a big mistake it should get investigated harder you shit dick.

It obviously is a bug again AFAIK regiss is another "official forum moderator" so he is just as connected as you yet 90% of his opinion doesn't represent NTT game I literally prefered Nothos to both of you at least he was blatantly a stupid cunt and was happy to get off his high horse. I HIGHLY doubt no one at NTT game is stupid enough to give either of you dipshits the server logs, so you make a bunch of guess work and hope not one calls you out and when they do you dry hump the delete button.

If you honestly don't think you abused it Degano fine maybe the socio economic structure is different in Israle however here is a real life situation that you're basically depicting from saying its ok to bug a couple of times in Australia Rape is illegal, If you rape someone once it is still rape, If you rape someone 50 times its still rape. No means no you stupid sand nigger.

You are too much of a weak little pissant to admit that NTT is just as bad as K2 when it comes to dealing with bans. ok so if you were "mistakenly" banned along with your clan that's fine because you got unbanned.

The shit you spew man, is something that actually makes me so happy that a special case like yourself can manage type through the dribble on your keyboard.
    iMax, andrewo350, Diver and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    you got preferential treatment with your whole clan you dumb cunt, you previously mentioned that you contacted the Turk GM that banned you. Irrespective if it was a fair ban or not YOU and YOUR clan got short listed in the support system. If it's a big mistake it should get investigated harder you shit dick.

It obviously is a bug again AFAIK regiss is another "official forum moderator" so he is just as connected as you yet 90% of his opinion doesn't represent NTT game I literally prefered Nothos to both of you at least he was blatantly a stupid cunt and was happy to get off his high horse. I HIGHLY doubt no one at NTT game is stupid enough to give either of you dipshits the server logs, so you make a bunch of guess work and hope not one calls you out and when they do you dry hump the delete button.

If you honestly don't think you abused it Degano fine maybe the socio economic structure is different in Israle however here is a real life situation that you're basically depicting from saying its ok to bug a couple of times in Australia Rape is illegal, If you rape someone once it is still rape, If you rape someone 50 times its still rape. No means no you stupid sand nigger.

You are too much of a weak little pissant to admit that NTT is just as bad as K2 when it comes to dealing with bans. ok so if you were "mistakenly" banned along with your clan that's fine because you got unbanned.

The shit you spew man, is something that actually makes me so happy that a special case like yourself can manage type through the dribble on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LewsephStalin View Post
    you're actually a cheeky squid.

I don't know why anyone treats anything i say as slighly serious or emotional. Swearing doesn't mean i'm upset it just facilitates my autism.

Little archer Senior Member

I was just trying to get "under your skin" haha, it would've hurt to lose that wall of text huh? But I guess you were ready.

Anyway, just how deluded are you? Get this: Nobody, absolutely NO ONE here is or will ever be jealous of an autistic fatty like you ok? Stop giving yourself too much credit. Admit you got exposed, done.
    Last edited by razor; 04-14-2016 at 04:35 PM. Reason: formatting

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

can this get closed already? nice to see an active topic once again, but enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    can this get closed already? nice to see an active topic once again, but enough is enough
    nobody forces you to read this topic oO
    I think this topic should be even pinned to show the official Knight Online Community that their moderator and his clan is a bunch of bug abusers who got banned because of using illegal software.
    andrewo350 likes this.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast