Well perhaps bugs and cheaters connotate provoke more "negative" response than fantasy. However "bugs" and "cheaters" and are all part of the fantasy... after all online worlds are fantastic worlds.

The general philosophy i see happening is that "bugs" and "cheaters" are seen as extensions of the original fantasy world... therefore they do not belong there.

However there are arguments that can be made against this, most notably that if this extension (i.e. 3rd party tools) is deemed "wrong" because it incites an unfavourable circumstance... the next logical step is too look into the original game design.

If you apply the same reasoning you will find there are several complaints to be made about knight online that are intrinsic to the knight online world- hacks or no hacks... because arguably "hacks" and "cheating" are just symptoms of a game design that emulates this ontologically

An example which illustrates this is the experience system... simply put it is unhealthy because the amount of time and effort spent warrants dissacociation from the "real world", but ensures profit.

The fact is online games are not democratic... you have little input in the structure of the online game... you are essentially a pawn limited functionally by design... and third tool use simply highlights this.

Well so what?

The idea is that k2 only gives a fuck about cheaters because it hurts theyre pockets in the long run... simply because hackers dont make for good long term investment.

P.S Bugs are not always bad i.e. "Combo".

And "cheating" is not always vicous, ever heard of robin hood???

...So what do you think, is "cheating" ethical or unethical?