Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 1449

## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :)

This is a discussion on ## C - west ## Best Ardream Players Topic :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cool to see ZeroDividers pking a little more. At least its a change in human scenery....
Page: 50


  1. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Cool to see ZeroDividers pking a little more. At least its a change in human scenery.

  2. #737
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Im hoping some sort of domino effect happens, 1 clan moves up to RLB another clan see's and moves up, then RLB gets hella active and a couple people move down from CZ. Now that would be good shit.

  3. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol this ^, i dont get y u wud say vsing doesnt matter than bring up the fact that rouges can out minor ur damage lol
    oh yah because mages can't blade in dcz. did i say anywhere that in a sin vs mage 1v1?

  4. #739
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zwitter View Post
    oh yah because mages can't blade in dcz. did i say anywhere that in a sin vs mage 1v1?
    who cares if a rouge can outinor your blade if your party pking, the only way your statement would make sense would be if you were talking bout a vs, ok a mage can outminor your staff can he outminor everyone else hitting him no lol

    @lavie i dont see that happening pk was amazing in ardream today for like 3 hrs straight no hackers at all was pretty gg

  5. #740
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    since when were mages supposed to provide raw dps in a party?
    warriors/rogues should provide the dps
    mages have a tp skill, its meant to be used for offensive/defensive support
    wat do mages do good in rlb? slap on a fukn ds and u got urself a mobile bunker

    RLB is the most balanced zone, any1 who says otherwise is shit

  6. #741
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguOwnz View Post
    since when were mages supposed to provide raw dps in a party?
    warriors/rogues should provide the dps
    mages have a tp skill, its meant to be used for offensive/defensive support
    wat do mages do good in rlb? slap on a fukn ds and u got urself a mobile bunker

    RLB is the most balanced zone, any1 who says otherwise is shit
    pussy mages just stay behind and run around tp'ing... look at ur mages ^^


    GG mages do that while throwing aoe's and blading warriors/priests to keep them busy.... look at me/Brew..


    bb. stinky ol friend.

  7. #742
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    not AQMAGOOOOO

  8. #743
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by penguownz View Post
    not aqmagooooo :d
    aq........... Magooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :d


    I hate playing rlb mage without a gg rogue. Im so spoiled, ive played with Sirnetoo, Martikos, Shawn, Bankin... just having those gg cures/minors made u a tank. cant really log mage much without it... hate it lol

  9. #744
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    pussy mages just stay behind and run around tp'ing... look at ur mages ^^


    GG mages do that while throwing aoe's and blading warriors/priests to keep them busy.... look at me/Brew..


    bb. stinky ol friend.
    Yea but thats not raw dps, Neville is right. Mages should be used to support while putting in some dps to put pressure and control (slow, stun) the opposing group.

  10. #745
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Yea but thats not raw dps, Neville is right. Mages should be used to support while putting in some dps to put pressure and control (slow, stun) the opposing group.
    thats what im saying Pat...

    im right, Neville is a stinky green gae.

  11. #746
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    thats what im saying Pat...

    im right, Neville is a stinky green gae.
    I need a human clan for dcz/rlb a.q, help me

  12. #747
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    I need a human clan for dcz/rlb a.q, help me
    pm Shawn when ur on. He's playing DrunkenKobold/StonedKobold/SoberKobold.

  13. #748
    Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    pm Shawn when ur on. He's playing DrunkenKobold/StonedKobold/SoberKobold.
    Will do <3

  14. #749
    #1 archer broooooooo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    191

    Default

    i notice people tend to forget mages get slows/stuns

    who cares about the damage when you can stun/slow the people in pk. mages bring utility to the party.

  15. #750
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Utility? Seriously, I think you're bringing LoL terms brah

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
  2. Hits: 22
    07-06-2011, 11:29 PM
  3. Hits: 10
    07-06-2011, 11:26 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-06-2011, 11:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •