Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Can someone explain the point of playing CZ

This is a discussion on Can someone explain the point of playing CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rather than ardream/rlb Brb have to lvl to 80 Brb premium Brb bullshit krowaz wepons and crap Brb turk mage ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Can someone explain the point of playing CZ

Rather than ardream/rlb

Brb have to lvl to 80
    Brb premium
    Brb bullshit krowaz wepons and crap
    Brb turk mage teams everywhere just novaing 24/7
    Brb solo pk sucks since everyone will soon have 15k hp so you have to attack with another person and hope that u can get the ks

iTzBryan Senior Member

Stigma. Superiority. Ego. Being "top" "best" "highest." Habituation. Rivalry. Most NP/kill. Most competitive. Ardream is gay.

If you hate mages then I recommend you stay as far away from Ardream as humanly possible.

First , Max HP is 14k
    Second , Its easy to kill mages
    Third , If you have a warrior lvl80 with basic gear you can easily kill 3-4 of them
    Fourth , Why crying?
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by excel128 View Post
    First , Max HP is 14k
    Second , Its easy to kill mages
    Third , If you have a warrior lvl80 with basic gear you can easily kill 3-4 of them
    Fourth , Why crying?
    Sad and mad cause bad.

Little archer Senior Member

I guess because it's the actual end-game. There are many events tied to your level that are not accessible with a low level account (lunar war, BF, juraid, utc?). Just more activities and content in general.

DCZ and RLB feels so empty and unrewarding for me... pk a scroll or two, then what? It's not different than playing a PVP server. There is NOTHING else to do but pk all day.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I guess because it's the actual end-game. There are many events tied to your level that are not accessible with a low level account (lunar war, BF, juraid, utc?). Just more activities and content in general.

DCZ and RLB feels so empty and unrewarding for me... pk a scroll or two, then what? It's not different than playing a PVP server. There is NOTHING else to do but pk all day.
    Which is why a lot of people have a side char for ardream/rlb so they can have some fun pking but then go do something on their main chars when that gets boring.

CZ is not for some people. Some people just want to casually PK a few times a day, and that is all the KO they need.

Others enjoy all of the end-game content listed above - events, wars, castle seige etc.

It is also a LOT harder to farm playing only RLB and DCZ since it is pretty much impossible to farm Bifrost/Juriad/etc. which means you must either spend a lot more money or a lot more time in order to get on the same competitive level as everyone else.

In terms of balance I think RLB is the most balanced zone because 70 cap was the point of balance in the game for a long time and it was actually working. 80 cap made literally everything unbalanced by adding a bunch of skills that work based on RNG (CP cough cough) and changed the stats for everybody. Ardream used to be fun because it was full of people using +7 items and quest accessorys, but nowadays it's full of babashoppers that simply like the item/lvl cap because it's very easy and fast to kill people.

Most people go CZ because it's the most active zone. Also, most of the end-game content is for max level people and without being lvl 80 you miss out on lunar wars, CSW etc.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Stigma. Superiority. Ego. Being "top" "best" "highest." Habituation. Rivalry. Most NP/kill. Most competitive. Ardream is gay.
    aredream is gay! xD lol i loved it take ure like bro! xDDDD

Banned Senior Member

It depends on how many hours u have to enjoy per day, if you work and study you have less hours than an unemployed or a holidays person..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    In terms of balance I think RLB is the most balanced zone
    Archers are pretty strong in RLB. Perhaps not broken, but they definitely stand out the most in RLB. Maybe that's just because they're useless in the other zones (outside of being a support class)

Times have probably changed, but I recall STR battle priest being very fun in RLB. They had the stats to tank out a few hits, but no lvl 80 skills to drop them in 3 hits.
    SanglanteVictoria likes this.

Zwn

habit and content are the 2 main reasons i d say.

Once u re 70 u get ed and u can farm way more things, so if its ur first char and u dont baba, imo it used to be simply impossible to gear urself decently while staying 59 or 69 (except for the crazy merchants). chaos may have changed this slightly, but u ll still need way more time to get what u want (and thats only if u re good enough to get the blue chest most of the time)

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Archers are pretty strong in RLB. Perhaps not broken, but they definitely stand out the most in RLB. Maybe that's just because they're useless in the other zones (outside of being a support class)

Times have probably changed, but I recall STR battle priest being very fun in RLB. They had the stats to tank out a few hits, but no lvl 80 skills to drop them in 3 hits.
    imo rlb is the most fun map and most balanced

really like how they have the towers infront of the bases, its fun luring idiot turks from there party and killing them

Quote Originally Posted by SanglanteVictoria View Post
    imo rlb is the most fun map and most balanced

really like how they have the towers infront of the bases, its fun luring idiot turks from there party and killing them
    That mechanic of being able to bypass the first set of towers was my favourite aspect of RLB. You can hide on the hills to the side and collapse when you're ready. The downside is that you could get sandwiched between two sets of towers. Really added a level of thinking to pking
    azreal313 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast