Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Can u beat this?

This is a discussion on Can u beat this? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; GodlessTurtle is lvl 80 sin from Bera, he was the king in karus side, i saw pic for him doing ...
Page: 4

GodlessTurtle is lvl 80 sin from Bera, he was the king in karus side, i saw pic for him doing 8k damage on a warrior, and that's the strongest damage so far

WenDeTTa clan is no0bish dupers clan and so on this ToPaLhAmsi from Elegance fukin' no0b. also OXXOSYSTEM! :@

I am sure K2 knows who makes what (duping, bug abusing...) but they don't give a **** since they are paying every month 9$/20$/25$ to play this game >.>

wawh

GodlessTurtle is lvl 80 sin from Bera, he was the king in karus side, i saw pic for him doing 8k damage on a warrior, and that's the strongest damage so far[/b]
    you do know every "top" player in beramus cheated eh?

wether they did or still doing it... there aint no legit high "skilled player there

i cant accused every high lvl in beramus with cheating, unless if i have proof for that, i just mentioned who is GodlessTurle and his damage after i saw someone posted his stat

sleepalot

1st of all the pics of all thsoe items are edited: look at the pic itself which makes it obvious, also look at the different items durabilities... +30 raptor has same durability as +7 and 118 poison?[/b]
    http://www.kodb.info/rebirthed-weapons.php...p;minapform=180
    17000 is normal for +30
    raptor +7 has 14000 durability if i'm not mistaken...

Mario

u forgot about OXO's Chitin Shield +25...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234