Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Can you prove you have a legit CS and that you cant move it?

This is a discussion on Can you prove you have a legit CS and that you cant move it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Panic At Teh Disco is dat shyzznyt nukkah what chu kno bout it...
Page: 6

Drug_Addict

Panic At Teh Disco is dat shyzznyt nukkah what chu kno bout it

thanatos

lol , this is the first time i login since servers went down yesterday 1.20pm pst .. and look what i found

thanatos

i just equipped it fine , relogged still there , hope nothing bad happens now lol... legit unbugged cs's ftw

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I think maybe all CS dropped from isloon were frozen. *Cava's was from Mee: so thats pretty old. *Camotz is from a long time ago, so thats pretty old as well.
    i think that's what exactly happens, Gatubela dna Dro lost their chitin shields got them totally legal killing isiloon with rage of blood.

really sad. we hope this is just temporary.

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I think maybe all CS dropped from isloon were frozen. *Cava's was from Mee: so thats pretty old. *Camotz is from a long time ago, so thats pretty old as well.
    i think that's what exactly happens, Gatubela dna Dro lost their chitin shields got them totally legal killing isiloon with rage of blood.

really sad. we hope this is just temporary.[/b]
    Mine didn't come from isiloon...

Torm

Friends of mine, that upgraded the old school Lesath drops still have em' working fine. One bought many moons ago, luckily, still usable. Mind you have heard of this unusable item thing, know a couple people affected by it. Mind you those items, in question, were all traded for or bought in the market. Sucks man, and I don't want to jump the gun, but I think this CS thing was a dupe wipe. Sorry for your luck. But CS's aren't as common as they became. Especially those pretty +7 one's.

Not saying for sure, just what I think. So don't flame.

Technicolor

for months everyone is complaining about everyone have a cs cuz of the bugging omfgwtfbbqsauce... something is done.... u all start the whining again..... welcome to KO..... :wub:

Torm

Originally posted by Technicolor
    for months everyone is complaining about everyone have a cs cuz of the bugging omfgwtfbbqsauce... something is done.... u all start the whining again..... welcome to KO..... * :wub:
    That's a cool pic.
    You take it ?

PriesTesS

last time i logged in is 15 hours ago.
    My cs was fine, altough i didn't try to move it around, it gave me the stats that it should.
    (it dates back to august or september 2005).

It would be highly unfair to delete all the cs that came from Isiloon. It's not like her drop rate was that high or anything. Not at all.

But there must be a lot of cs's out there that come from duping. I remember when they started popping up on just about every priest and warrior.

Originally posted by Technicolor
    for months everyone is complaining about everyone have a cs cuz of the bugging omfgwtfbbqsauce... something is done.... u all start the whining again..... welcome to KO..... * :wub:
    omfgwtfbbqsauce............. how do you bug lesath?... people are complaining because their LEGIT CS' got wiped..

Technicolor

i wonna bet most of that cs are bought from market

the chitin shield i own on my assassin dropped from lesath..... yes indeedy, there was life before KE came and screwed it up :P

by the sounds of things its not vanished, though i cant play the game atm due to my gfx card fan stopping spinning :P

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

i think there is a mixture between dupe wiped CSs being deleted, and legit cs's being deleted by buggs.

No1 knows which 1 happened to them... i guess we will find out when k2 act

* cough cough* IF they act * cough cough*

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

ne1 got a cs back yet?

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    the chitin shield i own on my assassin dropped from lesath..... yes indeedy, there was life before KE came and screwed it up :P

by the sounds of things its not vanished, though i cant play the game atm due to my gfx card fan stopping spinning :P
    saw hydro with it yesterday (or whoever was playing the account), so apparently so.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast