Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Carnac West

This is a discussion on Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've read alot about carnac west and cheating aswell [/b] +1 there will always be cheaters...
Page: 3

i've read alot about carnac west and cheating aswell [/b]
    +1
    there will always be cheaters

Boyce

Id say its quite average numbers. I think orcs have more people overall, but humans have more skilled players. The wars are pretty much even.

East is a better server, instead of 100 - 100 in bdw we have 700-700 ok its a choice we made as a fierce clan, why would you guys still be talking about this shit now? now that ur servers gone to even worse than shit since we left, you just turn around and trash us again... u really wanna fucking fight us, just man the fuck up and come east. not like ur west accounts are worthing neything

Boyce

The server has got better since Fierce left. More people exping and pkin, king etc. Of course there would be more people to kill in cz if you guys were still here but, oh well.
    Are you seriously telling people to man up over an internet game? Lol.

ty all for help but started orc ,now lvling and than we will see couz i think server will fill up and balance

sexy Owa

The server has got better since Fierce left. More people exping and pkin, king etc. Of course there would be more people to kill in cz if you guys were still here but, oh well.
    Are you seriously telling people to man up over an internet game? Lol.[/b]
    well said -.- humans took a major blow when fierce left even though they werent the best players on the server losing them changed the tides quite a bit

Magenta

East is a better server, instead of 100 - 100 in bdw we have 700-700 ok its a choice we made as a fierce clan, why would you guys still be talking about this shit now? now that ur servers gone to even worse than shit since we left, you just turn around and trash us again... u really wanna fucking fight us, just man the fuck up and come east. not like ur west accounts are worthing neything[/b]
    Yea, but since fierce left, we often loose that fucking war. I miss leaching near monumenty in luf :-D .

I don't want make new topic, so, in which days are LW and DLW on C-west?[/b]
    Bumpity bump bump h34r: .

sexy Owa

Yea, but since fierce left, we often loose that fucking war. I miss leaching near monumenty in luf :-D .
    Bumpity bump bump h34r: .[/b]
    lunar war is on wednesdays and saterdays, dark lunar is on thursdays and sundays, all of these wars begin at 9:05pm EST. im not sure though could be wrong!

HotAsIce

Why do people from fierce think they are the savior of Carnac? I mean really. Undestructablez is number one clan on orc side, but we don't run around saying stuff like the game would be nothing without us, ect. We know that if we left, another clan would take our place. If you're not able to take the criticisms of others, than stick to a 20 man clan. The best clans get criticized over everything, if you can't handle it, then don't make one.

hahah we dont ok if u were a lil smarter u guys started making references to us leaving the server ok... u guys are the ones bringing us into this always we dont say shit.... maybe u should really look back b4 u say somthing dumb like that

Magenta

lunar war is on wednesdays and saterdays, dark lunar is on thursdays and sundays, all of these wars begin at 9:05pm EST. im not sure though could be wrong![/b]
    thx so much. 5 stars for you :-) .
    Btw.: I think it is 3AM, 6PM and 9AM.

sexy Owa

thx so much. 5 stars for you :-) .
    Btw.: I think it is 3AM, 6PM and 9AM.[/b]

yeh xD sorry was only thinking of the 3rd war. mainly the only one i go to h34r:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123