Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Carnac west orc king

This is a discussion on Carnac west orc king within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's today naabie :P[/b] GL kiddy :P hope you get it, you deserve it...
Page: 5

Rizzla

it's today naabie :P[/b]
    GL kiddy :P hope you get it, you deserve it

put the crack pipe down. Let HF have King and we show you guys how to do it. Its not fukin hard , its just takes a person who is honest. I dont clan people around me that isnt. Ive kicked all hacks/cheats/theives since the beginning of the server. You should visit our clan forums sometimes and veiw the discussions we have before anyone gets accepted. We discuss it, we try them out in pk and then we vote on it collectively. Whoever HF puts up.....will be a decent person and will represent our clan name well and will be THE BEST kings you've seen on orc side. You can all say what you will, to those whose clan has held kingship and screwed it up, you have no ground to argue anything on. Even if you werent king, your clan held it.......the king represents the clan. all the clans that held it before cant say crap...cept maybe Grim, he seemed to do good. But everyone else.....Undez, MM......all of them, ur wastin ur breath here arguing anything. Give Hellsfury a chance and i assure you we will start something unprecedented on this or any server. This clan has been here since day one of the server, slowly building.....slowly picking the decent/honest players from the server that got along with us original members. Took us a while......but we built something solid and we represent the Orc nation well. We also dont keep any people in clan who is selling their characters. So there will be 100% no chance of our kings selling their characters mid term. If we get wind of a member selling their character, we kick them and let them sell it. We dont let randoms in......plain a simple. Its not hard to get into the 2 "big" clans....i knwo a handful of members in Undez that just bought their way in. That dont happen in our clan.

i promise you.......give us the chance and you wont regret it. We would run the most organized kingship this freakin server has eva seen.
    <3 Draven/Shockreign[/b]
    I&#39;m guessing that some guys in HF wanted to run for king but decided to put Liss up because they figured a girl would have a better chance at some sympathy votes. That sounds familiar... Vote Sarah Palin! Maybe you guys should let Draven be the speech writer since he seems to be the only one that can spell decently. Personally I don&#39;t think king matters, doesn&#39;t affect me, or whether or not I have fun in the game. Guys take this stuff way to seriously. It&#39;s like high school prom, big popularity contest.

Alibaba85

I&#39;m guessing that some guys in HF wanted to run for king but decided to put Liss up because they figured a girl would have a better chance at some sympathy votes. That sounds familiar... Vote Sarah Palin! Maybe you guys should let Draven be the speech writer since he seems to be the only one that can spell decently. Personally I don&#39;t think king matters, doesn&#39;t affect me, or whether or not I have fun in the game. Guys take this stuff way to seriously. It&#39;s like high school prom, big popularity contest.[/b]
    no wendy. if u would have been around this server for a last few months you would know we put someone different up everytime. We discuss it and this time we let Liss have her turn. Thats all it is. Fabricate what u want. I am Draven btw here on KO4life. I ran the very first time we could on humanside and unfortunately against Starlight....and we split the vote which gave it the throne to Furiat......who ended up screwing the humans. oh well thats how it goes, better luck next time.

Its a big deal becuz u work ur clan up , meeting new people , getting to know them and add them to clan. Eventually ur clan grows into a position where u can nomiate......which opens a whole new ballgame for gamers. Most people dont have a chance to even run, so when u do get the chance why not at least try to win one? honestly...... We view the King as just another aspect of the game. would be nice to get it once for every member becuz its not an easy thing to do. I think the best thing for us about getting king besides being able to have a lot of events and stuff is the fact that we very well could have 3 horses per war. 2mages and a priest on a horse would own....we think anyway.

our clan got a couple pretty good recruits last nite^^ im excited. nice seeing Pancho running around RLB in a yellow cape! ^^

Good luck to everyone nominated!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345