Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Cheaters at Moradon

This is a discussion on Cheaters at Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in other words you atepmted 2 scam him but only scammed him for a crappy unique -.- way 2 go ...
Page: 3

TaDaaa

in other words you atepmted 2 scam him but only scammed him for a crappy unique -.-
    way 2 go ryanz, did i forget 2 say your still pathetic?[/b]

Read the post you noob, he caught the scam and gave him what he deserved. He was going to trade the II+8 and GB, but the guy changed items on him. And I love how moderators are allowed to flame, but if we do WARN!!! in under 10 seconds.

Miss ya ryan, go drink more:

Miss ya ryan, go drink more: [/b]
    love u too, my priest ready for u to come back KO buddy.
    im trying to contact with mods to close this theard, dont wanna let it go too far.

peintre

for anyone who issent bright enough 2 understand... look at his good screen shot(witch reminds mee of the screenshot where hee still had kosp running was pretty funny...) there is almost no free room cause hee is bissy lvling his pet.. yet.. besides the weapon and the 300mil.. hee has 1 free rom AND the preist impact+1 was there and now hee has that black necklace thing... this was a well thought out scam, theres no doubt ryanz was fully awhere of what he wanted 2 doo might even have been what hee wanted 2 doo even IF hee got the IN :blink:

think before you trade this way... a famous name dossent mean a fair trader, more the other way the amount of long time players who are greedy is closer too 95% then you think

for anyone who issent bright enough 2 understand... look at his good screen shot(witch reminds mee of the screenshot where hee still had kosp running was pretty funny...) there is almost no free room cause hee is bissy lvling his pet.. yet.. besides the weapon and the 300mil.. hee has 1 free rom AND the preist impact+1 was there and now hee has that black necklace thing... this was a well thought out scam, theres no doubt ryanz was fully awhere of what he wanted 2 doo might even have been what hee wanted 2 doo even IF hee got the IN :blink:

think before you trade this way... a famous name dossent mean a fair trader, more the other way the amount of long time players who are greedy is closer too 95% then you think[/b]
    if im scammed ppl then im going here to warn other dont get scam? and proud of that i scammed others?
    ... btw, how old r u?
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

a famous name dossent mean a fair trader

love this, im a famous name that u think. And one more thing u should know, i didnt fail, cheat or scam on trading once since i started this game. With wellknown ppl i give items first and wait for a week to get money - ask around u noob!

haha :lol: :lol: :lol:

there is almost no free room

u need a vision check, put on glasses or call ur mom re-view it again then let u know if any room free there? :lol:

btw, is that u, a retarted get paid by Tez lvling for his warrior then proud of delvl him right after that??? And then ask Binh if he want you lvling for him? dammit its funny!

love to see u around pissing of ppl h34r:

arko

changing pot prices <3

darn, i made some cash on ares that way once XD same with goblin parts, makin staks, 50k each, and then a other stack, 500k each XD oops[/b]

i hate ppl who does that with pots 3.5k then 350k then yell OOPS LOG OFF<
    fukin retards should get banned for this shit

NOT COOL faggggotttttt

Havvk

think before you trade this way... a famous name dossent mean a fair trader, more the other way the amount of long time players who are greedy is closer too 95% then you think[/b]
    Wow,just WOW....

Welcome to year 2000 >.<

sexy Owa

very good of you to warn the newer members of the forums ryanz and good job with the trade , dont let any of these children trying to make you look bad over a forum bother you, we senior players of diez know you ment well and respect you for it keep up the good work

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

hehe. you owned him hard! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: D

GenTinoS

Good Job ! ^.^

SouthS

Now you can see many ppl shouting at moradon to selling good stuffs, and kinda cheap, fast going to trade but ... becareful.

Just a stupid noob shouted selling IN, then i offered II+8 and 3 gbs for him. He said ok and come to Laniea Inn hosstess.

1st trade he put IN there, we trade - overweight problem
    2nd trade he put IN and predded trade even i didnt put II and gbs there yet. He canceled.
    3rd trade i put items there and wait him, he canceled.
    4th trade he put .... Black Dragon Necklace there and pressed trade so fast. but i gifted for him Priest Impact +0 :lol: :lol: :lol:
    So becareful there, dont lost ur items for some noobs like that.

[/b]

if you are the "scammer" ryan who scammed once amity,

fuck off you asshole...

no tolerance for scammers,once a scammer,always a scammer. I won&#39;t fucking give a Mercy about people like you if you don&#39;t give me and my friends the items back you have taken... apologizing officially to known people to clear out his name?what about those not known people you scammed,you fucking didnt mention them, because you knew,they won&#39;t do shit..

and in this case,if you are the scammer, 98% of those items you have in your inventory are scammed or bought with dirty money..(scammed ofcourse), you are not more than a turk

if you are the "scammer" ryan who scammed once amity,

fuck off you asshole...

no tolerance for scammers,once a scammer,always a scammer. I won&#39;t fucking give a Mercy about people like you if you don&#39;t give me and my friends the items back you have taken... apologizing officially to known people to clear out his name?what about those not known people you scammed,you fucking didnt mention them, because you knew,they won&#39;t do shit..
    and in this case,if you are the scammer, 98% of those items you have in your inventory are scammed or bought with dirty money..(scammed ofcourse), you are not more than a turk[/b]

nice words, wat did i scammed u? and ur Amity friend?
    Dr4g0n , who is running Amity atm, is one of my old and best friends ingame such as Majix, Poka, Strella, Ikoria and few others. I&#39;ll talk to Misuki and figure out who the fuk you are.

what about those not known people you scammed,you fucking didnt mention them, because you knew,they won&#39;t do shit..
    If you dont have any list of ppl i scammed, i will request MODs here ban ur IP with stupid posts like this.

and in this case,if you are the scammer, 98% of those items you have in your inventory are scammed or bought with dirty money.
    Dirty money from company paychecks? :unsure:

you are not more than a turk
    "Turk" nowadays means evil to you?

ur still shit around here painter? good to see ur not die yet and still noob on mage

you are not more than a turk
    "Turk" nowadays means evil to you?[/b]
    watch out im evil i say

watch out im evil i say[/b]
    i have few turks friend, they r cool. Better than some retarded ppl here, much better!
    They are never try to remake a new account name on forum and trying to blame others :lol: .

btw, watchout a turk name: locoturk on D1, he is trying to pwnt noobass too!
    after he tried to scam via trade crap items. Here is the convo between him and me(on another noob char):
    -----
    locoturk (shout): sellıng raptor +9, hb+8
    me: price on raptor+9?
    locoturk: offer?
    me: IN+3, and 2x ROL+3?
    locoturk: no, md+9 and rol+3 trade?
    me: hmmm.... md+10 and rol+4?
    locoturk: okıe, come Lanıea.
    me: im here, show me ur raptor +9
    locoturk: no, no ıt sealed. show me your md+10 and rol+4?
    me: sec
    .... 10 sec later
    locoturk: trade now?
    me: gimme a second
    .... 10 sec later
    locoturk: trade now?
    me: fuk man, i need time
    locoturk: for?
    me: dupe!
    :lol:

if u guys ran out beer, no hh at Cz for rape ass, just come Moradon, sit there and talk with some kids trying to scamming, its fun there h34r:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast