Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Cheaters at Moradon

This is a discussion on Cheaters at Moradon within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there always good/ bad players from a country so im sure that there a good turks in game to thinking ...
Page: 4

there always good/ bad players from a country so im sure that there a good turks in game to
    thinking i am one off them

Naismith

I would never buy or trade with some random guy shouting in moradon, esp. with those high-class items/uniques. Doing that is open invitation for getting scammed.

SouthS

if you are the "scammer" ryan who scammed once amity,[/b]

nice words, wat did i scammed u? and ur Amity friend?
    Dr4g0n , who is running Amity atm, is one of my old and best friends ingame such as Majix, Poka, Strella, Ikoria and few others. I'll talk to Misuki and figure out who the fuk you are.

what about those not known people you scammed,you fucking didnt mention them, because you knew,they won't do shit..
    If you dont have any list of ppl i scammed, i will request MODs here ban ur IP with stupid posts like this.

and in this case,if you are the scammer, 98% of those items you have in your inventory are scammed or bought with dirty money.
    Dirty money from company paychecks? :unsure:

you are not more than a turk
    "Turk" nowadays means evil to you?[/b]

learn to read kkthx

learn to read kkthx[/b]
    and learn how to post fuker :angry:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234