Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Check kodb banners, i posted the link in cheat section

This is a discussion on Check kodb banners, i posted the link in cheat section within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, you are a prick. Your first post was already full of sarcasim. If you do tend on giving advice, ...
Page: 2

arko

rofl, you are a prick. Your first post was already full of sarcasim. If you do tend on giving advice, perhaps you should do so in a better manner next time? I'm sorry my petty reply to your first post aroused you and caused you to jizz your pants. It did really deserve a paragraph answer, YEP TY VERY MUCH.

Kodb is well respected, as stated previously, must be general advertising xD

/close "have a nice day!"

kodb = GOOGLE ads

GOOGLE = middle man[/b]

yep, kodb needs to pay for their servers too... so they have google's adds...... google chooses which adds and crap im pretty sure

Hypnos

This is the first time I've heard a complaint. I just removed the google ad completely for the time being. I don't really need the money from it.

Obviously I don't condone gold farmers nor do I have any real control over what ads google puts on the site.

silverbuffer18

gots to pay the bills somehow [/b]
    +1

Hey cutie Senior Member

retard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12