Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Chemical..Scammer

This is a discussion on Chemical..Scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Suave isnt a very nice clan. Chem :wub:...
Page: 3

Suave isnt a very nice clan.

Chem :wub:

Jay

ahh yes.. look at the arrogance of some retards on thsi forum .... the pm clearly shows chemical saying he scammed "Honor" the guy that was playing his account.. and he is going to keep the ROM that belongs to teh clan ... so how can u say hes not a scammer?

just cause hes one of those idiots that has a good rep for god knows what doesnt mean hes not a scammer.. i bet if u saw a random name instead of chemical u would call tht guy a scammer 100 %

Pwner4Last

Get use to be scammed of clan drops, happens all top clans

Hell_Angel

u know what i can give a rats ass if chemical is a scammer or not...but when u call sum1 a nigger ur a straight ASS :angry:

ur such a retard trying to make that an insult...not even i would insult sum1 as being a nigga (considering i am one)

wtf omg :angry: :angry: **breathe**

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    u know what i can give a rats ass if chemical is a scammer or not...but when u call sum1 a nigger ur a straight ASS *:angry: *

ur such a retard trying to make that an insult...not even i would insult sum1 as being a nigga (considering i am one) *

wtf omg :angry: *:angry: * * **breathe**

stfu nigga h43r: :wub:

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by Hell_Angel
    **breathe**

i fucking loved that one :lol: :lol: :lol:

and yea fuck ya'll

Chemical is fat, Poptart is slim.

wow, I just messed around with poptart, I didnt scam Honor... wtf..

Honor, bout time you speak up, some idiots are mad stupid

chemical gordo

ıf you no gıve ıtem to me becose ı am you clan ladder than you ıs scammer <_<

clan drop politics sucks... "when you quit clan you return all your clan drops" that just sucks, when you normaly get clan drop you tank, scout or heal and you was part of doing that boss when clan gives something to out its yours...

we can image the situation when you are only tank and you are soon quitting clan becouse of nation transfer or something like that and clan leader knows... there is talos ok clan says come tank ofc you go and tank it drops belt of str... only tank and ofc you get it. well are you going to give it back to clan when you are quitting and clan says give it back? clan would not even get whole boss if you would say "i am not intrested".

isilioon/felankor drop politic is difrent in my eyes you need whole clan...

Ok, first off. I did not scam honor. The account he plays on is MINE. I have my olympia rogue on it too. and he plays my account cause he wants to.

2nd. Honor said he was the one that found bishop and tp'ed people to it, after that he got the ROM.

3rd. We've done allot of stuff for the clan i.e: scout, kill bosses ( lost a shitload of exp to bosses ) help people with quests, give items that we made with our own money to other clannies.

4th, Talk to red, He agrees with me, and he's assist in Suave. ( sorry red, but I had to say it, cause some people are plain retarded.)

5th, stop making up stuff everyday adding/changing things to the story.

Now i'm waiting for honor to reply, eventho i've just said everything that happened.

p.s: If a clan gives someone an item, it's his item. the clan gave that person the drop cause he deserved it for the work he did for the clan. And if you can't deal with that, you shouldnt play this game.

So yeah, that's it.

p.s: I'm not a scammer as everyone already knows. And i will never scam.

priest_

well put chemi, and like i've said there is a much greater population of tards on this forum so why bother explaining something they'll never understand? :>

i <3 ke ke ke chemical

So according to ya'll it's right to scam clans bank items zzzzzz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 12:21 PM