Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

chicken leeching experiences?

This is a discussion on chicken leeching experiences? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE sir kaos was the best warrior in the early days, better as an orc than human ...
Page: 4

Vandicon

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    sir kaos was the best warrior in the early days, better as an orc than human though then that whole nonsence occured with lady clare, ewwww.

and that shelled godess was BlackHoleSun <3 :wub:
    The lady clare nonsence was about when i got a g/f and stoped playing (eww girls) i never understood what happened, all i new, was those sexy dark blue caped men had gone, and we only had red capes and purple caped people awwwwww.

Yeah thats the one, blackholesun, the first time i saw her, was the first time i saw a boss, DT, LOL i decided i should ks, died a painfull death..awwwwwww

Hunt_Humananimals, from then on out for me, ko = destroyed. all of a sudden, nova's everywhere.

hahahah, was just sitting here, thinking about the old days, trying to think of other things, and i just remember "WeRulez". they used to ks the clan i was in at the zombies. we'd call them n00bs etc, laughing at there name......all of sudden, they got capes. so we started being nice. PUNKS

my 4.5cents

i just tried it out on my noob warrior...
    i was in harpy party, and sat hehind a tree so the leader won't see me, after i got to 30 he didn't kick me because i hided,
    and i laughed and thought it worked, but he was a mage so he tp me then kicked me

IsgurosBous

Back in the days I was even n00ber than i am now, I:
    - said to the rl friend who introduced me to ko: how the hell do you remember the way in moradon
    - needed about a month to get to lvl 30, and did the last level with a very cool lvl 50 mage, who could SOLO HAUNGA'S and AOE MACHIRODUS! W000000000000t!
    - used +1 armors and str/int jewelry till lvl 50 which resulted in a basic hp which was less than 500 at lvl 50 (strangely enough i died everytime that i didn't see my buff (960 buff ftw) ran out :rollseyes
    - I was in a party with mages doing TC/TB and was like WTF? when i saw Belgian_waffles doing TK, because we did 3 captains in the time that they did TK :P never heard of boss drops

and never heard of party's accepting chickens offcourse :P

ash knight&Dts Aoe Ftw!

why bump a topic this old?

IsgurosBous

I found it while searching for something, didn't realise it was that old :P

FluB

Originally posted by IsgurosBous
    Back in the days I was even n00ber than i am now, I:
    - said to the rl friend who introduced me to ko: how the hell do you remember the way in moradon
    - needed about a month to get to lvl 30, and did the last level with a very cool lvl 50 mage, who could SOLO HAUNGA'S and AOE MACHIRODUS! W000000000000t!
    - used +1 armors and str/int jewelry till lvl 50 which resulted in a basic hp which was less than 500 at lvl 50 (strangely enough i died everytime that i didn't see my buff (960 buff ftw) *ran out *:rollseyes
    - I was in a party with mages doing TC/TB and was like WTF? when i saw Belgian_waffles doing TK, because we did 3 captains in the time that they did TK :P never heard of boss drops

and never heard of party's accepting chickens offcourse :P
    I remember the good old days of doing bosses mage style with belgianwaffles :lol:

also remember the first time we did Talos mage style, took us ages and we got coined!

and the time we got a raptor and a scorpion shield in 1 chest, we were so happy ^_^

IsgurosBous

I'm dutch btw, I remember me asking them why they were killing that TK, after they finished I asked what they got and they said it was because of me that it coined :P
    BTW, i think this ss is from the day of that party:

ministry

when i started on MYKO people hated me for macro :lol: good old days :wub: now the whole version macro

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234