Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The ChitinShield

This is a discussion on The ChitinShield within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
Page: 3

DarK

CUZ THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

well no one will say yes get it back
    espically warrior and priest
    cuz 40 or 50 ( i don't remmber :P ) deffense for there wepon and high def from the shield really hard to kill
    espically that even rouges and mages can use it not only warrior and priests like PS

so just keep it out
    btw i agree it look really cool ^^

Ancient noob Senior Member

enable CS to drop again please.... from LESATH. :lol:
    that would be fabulous, because everybody and their mama would have a CS.

morax

I think this question has been asked like 36523 times but here it is again. Why the hell was it disabled. It was an awesome and sexy shield. And im not an idiot, i know it was a strong shield.. but with nice duffs its still very posible to pwn someone with a chitinshield.

And the shield looked awesome.. if they dun wanna bring it back.. just make another 1 a bit simular to personal shield or dol.. and change the name but let it look like a chitinshield^^.

Greetz.[/b]

Maybe this had something to do with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29MCf9uo7I

would be fun if it dropped again especialy the guys who payed 500 usd for it [/b]
    i was just about to say the same thing except

would be funny if it dropped again especialy the guys who payed 500 usd for it [/b]

B/c he's ubber l33t =P

LOL, He got more AP with a shield on than most rogues want with both daggers xD[/b]
    and a pro babashopper.

Mezmerize

just change cs to ps and ps to cs...[/b]
    how can i do it? I know that i need to change name files, but which one? h34r:

1_7157_00_0.n3cplug = Chitin Shield
    1_7155_00_0.n3cplug = Scorpion Shield
    1_7153_00_0.n3cplug = DOL
    1_7151_00_0.n3cplug = Personal Shield

work 100%

well if that was the cause that would mean the only people who can actually kill the boss are already strong enough and once they get the shield from the boss that no one else can kill it justs makes them stronger.

the strong get stronger, and the weak stay weak.[/b]
    dumbest post evar. you want kekurikaka to drop CS? maybe add RoF to its droplist?

Maybe this had something to do with it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f29MCf9uo7I[/b]
    Someone should tell them its not the CS, its the uber priester skillz!

I don't think they disabled CS because it was too strong, they are creating stronger items at every new extension like RoF or half of eslant dungeon uniques. And even if they disabled it for that reason, it would be really stupid because :
    - GM are selling edited CS for usd, it is so obvious considering that 1 year ago there was like 5 or 10% of ppl seen in moradon who got a CS, and now there is almost half of them. K2 BAN YOUR CORRUPTED GM PLEASE, CS ON A POST-ROFD SERVER ??? WTF ???
    - As someone said above, weak ppl will stay weak if they can't get their hands on nice items like this one.
    - PS or Dread Shield skin really sux

alper15

very nice video relax

Yeah only one CS on Pathos -_- (all know how got this...)

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=maksigs6.jpg

ArminVanBuuren

and a pro babashopper.[/b]

Of course he is...just look at the stats:

Health: 132 (+34)
    Dext: 255 (+211) (ofc, he has dext scroll on, but it is just 15 more dext, so it's a pure 196 bonus from items)

Im not sure but shells or chitin +10 are not sooo common, the resistances are kind of higher than what they were supposed to be by having uniques +0 and I don't think it is a Cleaver +10, because it would be sealed (which makes me wonder...what + would those sealed Shards be??) I'm also wondering if that Chitin helmet is a DD helmet, because then it would be gettin' 100 dext bonus from 4 shell pieces "only". :P

rasta

Of course he is...just look at the stats:

Health: 132 (+34)
    Dext: 255 (+211) (ofc, he has dext scroll on, but it is just 15 more dext, so it's a pure 196 bonus from items)

Im not sure but shells or chitin +10 are not sooo common, the resistances are kind of higher than what they were supposed to be by having uniques +0 and I don't think it is a Cleaver +10, because it would be sealed (which makes me wonder...what + would those sealed Shards be??) I'm also wondering if that Chitin helmet is a DD helmet, because then it would be gettin' 100 dext bonus from 4 shell pieces "only". :P[/b]
    well if im not wrong a friend of aba borrowed him the cleaver and yes the cleaver is +10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast