Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ClaW AND KilledBy DesertEagle is Duperrrrrr

This is a discussion on ClaW AND KilledBy DesertEagle is Duperrrrrr within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; By doing a 1min search i found this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1149155 now imagine if i would searched a lot about ur other ...
Page: 4

By doing a 1min search i found this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=1149155
    now imagine if i would searched a lot about ur other selling lists
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Chabo")</div>
    i did before do with mine chitins+9 reb but sold most[/b]
    soo u only had one right? or by most u mean only 1 ?

Banned Senior Member

now i going tell u for last time read GOOD about chitins i said i always used 1 chit+9

And i used 2 got some OTHER PARTS +9 REBIRTH NOT+11 NOT+9 (+9 rebirh=+8,5)

+9rebirth is easy 2 make if u never care about usd in this game i maybe used 100$ for prem

now i going tell u for last time read GOOD about chitins i said i always used 1 chit+9

And i used 2 got some OTHER PARTS +9 REBIRTH NOT+11 NOT+9 (+9 rebirh=+8,5)

+9rebirth is easy 2 make if u never care about usd in this game i maybe used 100$ for prem[/b]
    Thats bullshit, I saw you with chitin gauntlets+9 (+11 reborthed) and you also had +9 pualdron non rebirthed, +3 eme a lto of +2 uniques and +9 shards not sure if they are rebirthed or not but it isn&#39;t that "easy" like you say it is to make a +9 rebirthed.
    And why are you hiding your items in that screen shot? got something to hide?

Youre not the one to talk here, chitin set+9 eme+3 sherion+8 yeah dude ur legit too [/b]
    +1

Thats bullshit, I saw you with chitin gauntlets+9 (+11 reborthed) and you also had +9 pualdron non rebirthed, +3 eme a lto of +2 uniques and +9 shards not sure if they are rebirthed or not but it isn&#39;t that "easy" like you say it is to make a +9 rebirthed.
    And why are you hiding your items in that screen shot? got something to hide? [/b]
    imo its funny how he is trying to tell us that he is legit, forget about chitins +9, but
    +3eme? and other +2&#39;s uniques? no..

like the german guy that was trying to tell me "ill report the bugs, im not abusing it".

CLaW

Hello,
    Guys-Womans, Please stop talk about my clan.Because dupe is not need for us.I have big friend group in this game and when somebody find a bug or somethink like that, im hearing it and im reporting it to Sullimo always.(All can ask this from Sullimo, he will confirm i think)
    Im playing this game at 2 years and almost i gave my 1.5 years for items.I guess too many people know, im only 71 lvl because i dont have time for make level.Im very busy with my clan and anyway i dont love make EXP.Almost we are utulizing from all item points in this game for have better items.Isiloon, Felankor, Bifrost and other times im in moradon for trades about clan.We taking always perfect drops and cause of this we have some better items than others..If somebody from here make this with us, im sure then will understand we doing what and we have good items why.

I guess all know, +9 armors-weapons and +3 jewelries is normal on ARES-BERAMUS-DIES-XEIGENON and I bought some +9 items and i rebirted them for looks good.I know too many ppl in this game with +9 items, +2 +3 uniques and too low ppl know to these.Thats why?Because they are not showing this.In your opinion why?I guess, if they show these items..all will talk about them as duper and they know this.So they are little afraid about this.I rebirted my shells because i dont have a fault.I just buy them and i want to use them how i want..
    You all should open your eyes more i think.You all looking only rebirted shells( or weapons ) not others.In your opinion im saying like this why?
    I have 1500 defense and i have IN/IB too ( so 20 special defense ) but one 73 lvl warrior hitting to me 550+ lol..Thats why?But he is not shinning?Hmm...
    80 lvl warriors is not hitting me 550+ with Hell Blade from my window but 73 lvl warrior is hitting and this guy talking about me as duper lol...

I should repeat, youall should open your eyes more..

I will not disturb you all more, all can talk how want, I cant do anythink about this.I just wrote my thinks.

About TOTH, He is a good merchanter in KO and i guess too many ppl know this.He was have 3 part +9 armor before dupe time and he bought other parts too i think, i didnt ask because he buying much items and selling much items.

My english is overing here and i dont have more comment about this..I should say \" Im sorry \" for mistakes of writes, im not know good english because i learned english in KO with dictionary :P

Thank you all, have fun on game!

HsK

its only bullshit i heard from reliable source that you dupe with NCS bug like KB leader.

i dont care much cause when my chinese bro will come they will have +10 items hahaha

Chinese > all cheat XD

Banned Senior Member

And why are you hiding your items in that screen shot? got something to hide? [/b]
    u want a full ss? i always do it for fun hiding mine inv

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/660/uitrutrlz5.jpg

yea i got somthing 2 hide

and for again i always used 1 chitin+9 and some +8,5 piece&#39;s

eme i bought for cheap so didnt care if it got wiped maybe weird if i didnt care but its a game

there are enouf people with +2 items

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Kinda wierd to say but most ppl are just jelous on them. Also, most turks are far from beeing dupers and cheaters. Tho a fact remains: most of core KB are dupers, major bug abusers, GM kuku lickers and KOM (or other like that) fags.

Im not anywhere close to take their side on this but still there are alot of legit guys there, u just cant ignore that. However clan is still a group of players, they make the clan image. So its not wrong to say that they are a cheater clan.

Personally i know LeGrunt, back in the days he farmed in servants solo.

Sad too the growing population of emotionaly retarded kids in these forums -_-

Kinda wierd to say but most ppl are just jelous on them. Also, most turks are far from beeing dupers and cheaters. Tho a fact remains: most of core KB are dupers, major bug abusers, GM kuku lickers and KOM (or other like that) fags.

Im not anywhere close to take their side on this but still there are alot of legit guys there, u just cant ignore that. However clan is still a group of players, they make the clan image. So its not wrong to say that they are a cheater clan.

Personally i know LeGrunt, back in the days he farmed in servants solo.

Sad too the growing population of emotionaly retarded kids in these forums -_-[/b]
    yea

especially in the last 2 weeks, only useless topics like server status got written. n1

DrianGayDul

OMFg this game at all not bad bud one stupid company let this game fuk cuz only what they want is $$ nothink more so they dont care about dupers or other shit not legit players cuz they spend $$ !!!!
    i just want cry and laught about LeGrunt post like he want all tell he is not duper and want get in our mind NO1 dupe in all servers rofl...adn the best is that he bug abuse isiloon till they cant kill it normal...pfffff

little_painter

the easiest fight is hitting someone who cant hit back legrunt, why u think the cheaters who write here love hitting on you and peps in kb?

TryAgain

for fuck sake people....you all think you know everything, if you can get something by duping then you can get it legitimately. None of you know if his items are legit or not. Until you do know then shut the fuck up you retards. Maybe he bought 27 elemental pendants for USD/YTL. You don&#39;t know for sure. When you do know he&#39;s a duper then you can flame him. Until then get a life.

I agree it&#39;s highly unlikely to get an EP +3 without spending real money or without duping but if thats the case then Tez has a WE +3...so i guess hes a duper and hes totally not legit.

guess all know, +9 armors-weapons and +3 jewelries is normal on ARES-BERAMUS-DIES-XEIGENON[/b]
    for dupers and ppl that buy from dupers like your clans yes btv Legrunt have that lvl 80 from gm or still thinking of buying it?...

Aba

eh, get over it. Some things are duped, some aren&#39;t.

By trading in moradon I&#39;ve managed to accumulate very nice items myself, completely legitimately. It&#39;s not really all that hard...

ko4life is really only good for USD transactions tbh, other than that any smart gamer who is actively playing this game knows to deal with turks in moradon and be smart enough not to get scammed.

About legrunt, dont know. I know his clan has amazing items, but I also know they do isiloon/felankor, and also often see them shouting for hours in moradon looking for trades on some reasonable items and some as you might say "not so reasonable" - but regardless, unless you have some real proof, not just screenshots of nice items in their posession, there isn&#39;t much you can say about them.

And just to clear up the argument I see coming after I submit this post, yes, I am talking about +2, +3 uniques, and +9 high class items like shards. A good trader can get these easily.

Banned

turks money is better then USA money?
    like yetl is worth more then dallors?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast