Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Combo officially legit?

This is a discussion on Combo officially legit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If ppl dont even know combo is a bug, why post useless stuff like this? I see contradiction here. According ...
Page: 2

Banned

If ppl dont even know combo is a bug, why post useless stuff like this? I see contradiction here. According to u, they just use it and assume its a feature, not a bug. If that's true, then this post is completely pointless.

And please, try to be more respectful in your posts. I dont see the need of adding fuck in "who the fuck is that". Specially since he was a well known GM, respected by everyone and u are ... mmm ... who mmm are u???[/b]
    pointless but interesting? i just always thought combo (and its whole story) was an interseting topic as it sets KO far above all other mmo's out there :mellow: and was no disrespect intended to anyone.. ill edit it anyway in case anyone feels otherwise ..

Everyone and their mother has used combo for a long ass time. :lol:

Everyone and their mother has used combo for a long ass time. :lol:[/b]
    not really.. every time i 1v1'd people in cz on my mage.. most people preferred to just slide and click skills rather than combo; takes a lil bit of skill to do it.. which some people lack

Banned

back in KE when human Attila would only spawn kalluga valley trolls spot we'd always beat the turk partys there cuz our warriors had superior combos than the higher lvl turk warriors who most didnt know how or just didnt use or use good .. also our drainers were faster xP

Psy

It was way before me or Morax made it to GMs. Festo was in dippers by that time [/b]
    diapers? lol

diapers? lol[/b]
    no.. dippers.. the peruvian staple of potty training. dip the kid in the toilet until he feels comfortable using it. -_-

Combo'ing is the unique selling point of this game.

Without this skill which you have to learn, not your character, you would be better off playing any other PvP game.

Psy

no.. dippers.. the peruvian staple of potty training. dip the kid in the toilet until he feels comfortable using it. -_-[/b]
    Damn, Peruvians are fucked up.

yeh when i first start his was prolly the most highly regarded assassin combo/mh combo guide going .. i remember seeing ppl using that word and thinking, before i read his guide, that i was comboing by potting at the exact time i used my skill (rofl i was an archer too) because it seemed like everytime i got it exactly perfectly timed i would see a boost in my attack damage :lol:[/b]
    lol sounds like an active reload in GoW. btw, I hate GoW online...

Banned

LOL

razzy

I hate GoW online...[/b]
    mee too. h34r:

Combo is legit in all nations ko, and is not considered a bug anywhere else that usko
    and those who say its a bug are newbs and dno how to combo

Banned

combo is what makes ko fun, could you imagine what would happen if people ended up going around just sword dancing and spiking/thrusting everyone? this game would be 100% gear, and it would be no fun at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12