Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congrats ap0thor

This is a discussion on Congrats ap0thor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made a legit wizzy+8, congratz me pls....
Page: 2

martijn

I made a legit wizzy+8, congratz me pls.

Deathwish

i made orc

Gratz though.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by xm241
    DM's already? whats ur stats and lvl?
    Highest level there was 53 I think. Only killed a few DMs, but they killed a few of us too, it was a pretty high "drop" rate.

I DIED ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dm's were a laugh, but the raptor came from shaula... had a good couple of days after boo's original complaint about boss drops... complain more please boo and thanks for the heads up nickO

antiriad

how many illegit raptors are there on the server? .. or by some amazing miracle is it actually remaining legit?

ie is it another olympia?

gratz anyway.

apoth0r

it's not bad at the moment, obviously there are the select few that have +8 chitins, fingers crossed those rediculously obvious people get banned. Other then that it's good fun

antiriad

ah good.. testiment to k2 actually pulling the finger out of their arses then
    fingers crossed (hmm i seem to be obsessed with fingers today) it remains that way.

Banned Senior Member

pm me the baba's on Edana, I can have them looked at and then taken care of. the SULTANs clan prob wasn't too happy by the time I was done with them

Originally posted by phantomlink
    pm me the baba's on Edana, I can have them looked at and then taken care of. *the SULTANs clan prob wasn't too happy by the time I was done with them
    nah, hate to tell you but caesar and his clan are still there phantom, you're gonna have to work a little harder on them... and get rid of that simpson bloke please

Banned Senior Member

already passed on simpson. I know Ceasar is still there, but he's down a few naked/banned clannies

Deathwish

Originally posted by phantomlink
    already passed on simpson. *I know Ceasar is still there, but he's down a few naked/banned clannies
    sweet work

LiberAchi

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    pm me the baba's on Edana, I can have them looked at and then taken care of. *the SULTANs clan prob wasn't too happy by the time I was done with them
    nah, hate to tell you but caesar and his clan are still there phantom, you're gonna have to work a little harder on them... and get rid of that simpson bloke please [/b]
    Can you get this sK fella banned to? He prolly has the same shit as simpson and 60k nps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12