Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

is this considered cheating?

This is a discussion on is this considered cheating? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ppl didnt had brain from the start of mankind[/b] um....what does this mean exactly ? ';x...
Page: 2

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

ppl didnt had brain from the start of mankind[/b]
    um....what does this mean exactly ? ';x

sirkill

zz close topic useless spam? and na i dont think its cheating cuz like they said theres a way u can walk up there legitly

Uzu

um....what does this mean exactly ? ';x[/b]
    i think it was sarcasm, he wanted to say that im stupid ... but well, i might be wrong..

SinMvx

i think it was sarcasm, he wanted to say that im stupid ... but well, i might be wrong..[/b]
    you "were" wrong, aint wrong anymore i think?

magnified

does cheating even matter to u, considering the fact that u scammed me for 415$ and 2 other people for more.... im surprised ur not banned off ko4life yet.

lil_mageskillz

dont think i seen ppl up there b4 so i think its a cheat :P

mages can blink up there happens alot on girakon

i remember goin up there before with a clan party (i cant see the picture but i think i know what your talking about)
    dont remember how to do it, but there is a legit way to get up there without using any 3rd party haX

but i tihnk i remember it being mostly safe zone (they can attack you, but you cant attack back) so its kinda pointless...

Boyce

ur an ass, im orc, and thats orc base[/b]
    ur a scammer? stfu

KO4fun

i remember goin up there before with a clan party (i cant see the picture but i think i know what your talking about)
    dont remember how to do it, but there is a legit way to get up there without using any 3rd party haX

but i tihnk i remember it being mostly safe zone (they can attack you, but you cant attack back) so its kinda pointless...[/b]
    yeah there is one point agaist the hill that if you wiggle just right you can go up there, and yes its mostly safe zone unless you can lure people out to attack you.

Banned

It's only considered cheating, if you get caught. Don't ask don't tell.

mammlea2

I remember when i played a war and that area was filled with fighting. It's a safe zone until about 1/4 past so.. I don't think it is.

Oh mammlea2, its your second warn for racism in your sig. [/b]
    oh vandy, fu , you have no idea what racism truly is

And there is no legit way to get there, A mountain is an obstacle, your not allowed to climb mountains are u?

and also blink from lvl 80 mages is bug abusing aswell

Banned

just wondering, if a human climbs the mountain and get to where the circles are, is that considered cheating?[/b]
    Going to somewhere you cant go to legitly is considered cheating and so is scamming no gtfo asshole.

mammlea2

Going to somewhere you cant go to legitly is considered cheating and so is scamming no gtfo asshole.[/b]
    there is a proper section for that, you should "gtfo"

mammlea2

need more opinions h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast