Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 64

Cool Down on Archer tonight !!!

This is a discussion on Cool Down on Archer tonight !!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by fugar Sorry but unlike some people i'm not a presumptuous douche like yourself claiming i haven't played ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Sorry but unlike some people i'm not a presumptuous douche like yourself claiming i haven't played archer before. PM SlicedAndDiced or SayWolfPlease then talk, idiot.

    Hey, i'm not the retard who's quitting a class simply because his trigger finger can't shoot fast enough anymore, and don't try to cover it up with "oh i always wanted to quit i just wanted to wait for something like this to make me quit". and IF that BOLD sentence was TRUE, then this shouldn't even be a reason for you quitting since you CLAIM you're half decent enough not to spam AS on its own...Self-owned?

    You're just like the other thousands of retarded orc archers who simply chose archer due to it's AS speed, you have no value for the actual class and you're just too much of a lil twat to admit it.





    Those quotes pretty much explains what you are. Have fun quitting.
    its impossible to spam arrow shower, you have to do arrow shower than multi shot, and as he said, any experienced archer knows that, and most reputable archers, as im sure razor is probably one of the most known archers in c-west, use there arrow shower combo to the fullest, and not just sit from far and styx / spam far arrow. basically, they just took an aspect out of the archer class which was the best part, so ofcourse some archers are going to quit.

  2. #47
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    718

    Default

    @Fugar: I understand what you're saying completely.... but you're saying it inaccurately. Maybe you dont intend to, but AS+MS has and always was the 'elite combo' used and it definately increased the speed of arrows connecting to the target. It should still be faster than just a 1 skill combo.

  3. #48
    Senior Member SirS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Fugar, I am absolutely on your side, razor is a douchebag, because he would call anyone that is pro cooldown; someone that hasn't played archer, or a 'noob archer' I'm sure he is the only one here that sucks balls as an archer, he knows how this one ''Elite combo'' (lol, AS/MS/AS-maybe with a mh inbetween? zomg) works. And with some nice items, every orc archer before the cooldown would instantly kill the opponent. Even I as a human don't have problems with it. And I DO pk solo, I don't need to spam the highest damage skill (except for CP and PS) to pone. I don't know why keys and was it TheArcher? lick his ass so intensely, but from their posts they havn't shown anything usefull.
    If you suck so bad with the cooldown, quit the game like Razor, keep hanging out on ko4life to show how sad you are. That's fine. Some girls I know would have done the same.
    Some people just don't know to play without disadvantages, maybe you could try to mess with the TBL files like Razor did. Thanks for confirming that you douchefag cunt. Go and play the Sims you fag.

  4. #49
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Fugar, I am absolutely on your side, razor is a douchebag, because he would call anyone that is pro cooldown; someone that hasn't played archer, or a 'noob archer' I'm sure he is the only one here that sucks balls as an archer, he knows how this one ''Elite combo'' (lol, AS/MS/AS-maybe with a mh inbetween? zomg) works. And with some nice items, every orc archer before the cooldown would instantly kill the opponent. Even I as a human don't have problems with it. And I DO pk solo, I don't need to spam the highest damage skill (except for CP and PS) to pone. I don't know why keys and was it TheArcher? lick his ass so intensely, but from their posts they havn't shown anything usefull.
    If you suck so bad with the cooldown, quit the game like Razor, keep hanging out on ko4life to show how sad you are. That's fine. Some girls I know would have done the same.
    Some people just don't know to play without disadvantages, maybe you could try to mess with the TBL files like Razor did. Thanks for confirming that you douchefag cunt. Go and play the Sims you fag.
    rofl, i'm sure you spam board alot spamming town when someone gets near you, sounds like your butthurt that your a random

  5. #50
    Senior Member SirS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Yes I spam board alot spamming town.

    Edit: gtfo

  6. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    your argument is invalid however.

    archers role in a party was already pretty bad, now theyr just useless unless built fully ap whore.

    subpar support, subpar damage, almost no impact on the outcome of a 8v8. even without cooldown it was like this, now its even worse.

    u can pretend all u want that ur useful in a party but ur only fooling urself. even a support ice mage can dish out more damage than an archer rofl. no reason to even play that horribly underpowered class anymore.

    and for the record one of your posts was indirectly towards me so why shouldnt i reply? im not even flaming. just trying to post the truth here.

    @juicy i was the only archer that actually pk'd solo cz i believe. every other top archer always ran scrolled and in parties with 2 duffers min (cough tidoggg cough)

    i agree with some of what u said and disagree, true on the subpar dmg, and healing ( support ) is not the best as well, but i disagree with archers being unhelpful in 8v8 vs. now speaking from an arrdy perspective, styxing a priest with a well organized party is an instant kill, then the rest will drop like flies. in cz, priests have more mp than a styx will do, so maybe get 2 archer to styx at the same time xD i understand everything is harder in cz than it is in arrdy, so get some friends and use vent.
    i disagree with the ice mage comment, i can spam wayyy more than a support ice mage on my lvl 80, this goes for arrdy as well. ( im useing +8's and +1/2 uniques)

    personally i hate it when people quit because of changes like a cool down on minor, or a cool down on arrow shower. ur pretty no0b if u quit a game because you are un-dynamic with your playing style.

    note: this is not a flame to u razor, just pointing out my opinions

  7. #52
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Yes I spam board alot spamming town.

    Edit: gtfo
    okay bro. anything else?

  8. #53
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fugar View Post
    Sorry but unlike some people i'm not a presumptuous douche like yourself claiming i haven't played archer before. PM SlicedAndDiced or SayWolfPlease then talk, idiot.

    Hey, i'm not the retard who's quitting a class simply because his trigger finger can't shoot fast enough anymore, and don't try to cover it up with "oh i always wanted to quit i just wanted to wait for something like this to make me quit". and IF that BOLD sentence was TRUE, then this shouldn't even be a reason for you quitting since you CLAIM you're half decent enough not to spam AS on its own...Self-owned?

    You're just like the other thousands of retarded orc archers who simply chose archer due to it's AS speed, you have no value for the actual class and you're just too much of a lil twat to admit it.

    Those quotes pretty much explains what you are. Have fun quitting.
    im sorry that i didnt pm you before, its just that i never knew those ids even existed... but hey now i know and ill try not to forget them for at least half an hour.

    unlike the minor healing nerf, that only changed the survivability aspect of the assassin (and archer class too if u think about it) class, this nerf changes the overall effectiveness of an archer in every situation whether its 1v1 1v3 8v8 or PvM. ive been archer for months after being sin and trust me, i know how to play that class . you're free to believe whatever u want though Mr. random.

    about the quotes, i dont even care what they say, they never played the archer at my level.


    Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Fugar, I am absolutely on your side, razor is a douchebag, because he would call anyone that is pro cooldown; someone that hasn't played archer, or a 'noob archer' I'm sure he is the only one here that sucks balls as an archer, he knows how this one ''Elite combo'' (lol, AS/MS/AS-maybe with a mh inbetween? zomg) works. And with some nice items, every orc archer before the cooldown would instantly kill the opponent. Even I as a human don't have problems with it. And I DO pk solo, I don't need to spam the highest damage skill (except for CP and PS) to pone. I don't know why keys and was it TheArcher? lick his ass so intensely, but from their posts they havn't shown anything usefull.
    If you suck so bad with the cooldown, quit the game like Razor, keep hanging out on ko4life to show how sad you are. That's fine. Some girls I know would have done the same.
    Some people just don't know to play without disadvantages, maybe you could try to mess with the TBL files like Razor did. Thanks for confirming that you douchefag cunt. Go and play the Sims you fag.
    your anger is showing. i cant imagine how many times u raged over the fact that an orc archer could destroy u without even trying. must have been very frustrating, bro.

    u have no else to blame but urself (or maybe mgames ) for that. but hey, if u enjoyed the class i guess u'd play it even after they deleted arrows from sundries amirite?

    i could go on to show you how wrong u are brah but nah lol, ur already furiousss i can tell so ull just disregard any reasonable fact / argument and proceed to flame me even harder (which earned you, by the way, a report) seriously u have anger management issues bro.


    oh well, i have nothing to prove to you two, but i just cant miss out on having fun while making urselves look like the retards u truly are. good night bros

  9. #54
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Wow, a bunch of self proclaimed KO-Archer-Pros... crying. How sad.

  10. #55
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    All fake pros...don't know what they are talking...just farting around

    On one hand saying AS/MS faster > AS spam
    and on other saying AS cooldown destroyed the class

    Now which one it is?

  11. #56
    Dewon
    Guest

    Default

    let me know if you're selling Razor in CR for igi/igc

  12. #57
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    All fake pros...don't know what they are talking...just farting around

    On one hand saying AS/MS faster > AS spam
    and on other saying AS cooldown destroyed the class

    Now which one it is?
    because cooldown is in both shower and multishot..?

    i think nobody knew this by now. well how could u if u dont even play archer or if u did u only spammed showers like a boss

    yet u all run ur mouth like if u even had a clue

    sigh~
    Last edited by razor; 04-01-2011 at 06:47 AM.

  13. #58
    FuckGreekSoccer
    Guest

    Default

    it will never got fixed

  14. #59
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    All fake pros...don't know what they are talking...just farting around

    On one hand saying AS/MS faster > AS spam
    and on other saying AS cooldown destroyed the class

    Now which one it is?
    -__-

    its impossible to AS spam because even there's no cooldown because the hits wont register, so you have to AS/MS, which is still faster than a human archer doing the same thing because the cooldown on human archer was longer than the non-registering of the arrow shower, so by the time you do AS/MS on an orc archer, you could do AS again, as opposed to human archer doing AS then MS, then waiting.

    AS Cooldown includes both arrow shower and multi shot.

    So as you said, stop farting around

  15. #60
    Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, California
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    -__-

    its impossible to AS spam because even there's no cooldown because the hits wont register, so you have to AS/MS, which is still faster than a human archer doing the same thing because the cooldown on human archer was longer than the non-registering of the arrow shower, so by the time you do AS/MS on an orc archer, you could do AS again, as opposed to human archer doing AS then MS, then waiting.

    AS Cooldown includes both arrow shower and multi shot.

    So as you said, stop farting around
    I know it is impossible to spam any skill leave alone AS. I did play human archer for a while and I cud AS+MS every sec. Thats a pretty good damage rate/sec if you compare to other classes. I am just curious how much was the orc damage rate previously and lately to warrant doomsday theories. From razor's posts it looks like he was just spamming one button all this time.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •