Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CS not helping you? Wanna get them back??

This is a discussion on CS not helping you? Wanna get them back?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cleatus is right on the ball. I have friends who literally got all their dupewiped items restored by complaining to ...
Page: 2

Cleatus is right on the ball. I have friends who literally got all their dupewiped items restored by complaining to BBB. Not only that they got a shitload of "compensation" items on top of it. Full shell +8 anyone?

Just shows how bullshit this company is.

BTW you won't get K2 back by filing a BBB complaint. They don't care about personal issues they want to just get you off their back. The only way to ever make K2 care is if you cripple premium sales. Simple as that.

idefix

c rated, f rated?

bbb??

lol

idefix

Originally posted by idefix
    c rated, f rated?

bbb??

CS????

lol

Lawless

LOL, let me give you bit of info about what a bad BBB rating can do to a company. Its catasrophic financially to ANY company of ANY kind to have a bad flag on consumer reports let alone the BBB. Those ratings effect formost commercial credit availability. to those of you who do not understand the credit system in the US trust me in the fact that this is critical for any buisiness operating in the US, to those of you that do. Try buying a new car with bad credit once.

Secondly....buisiness licensing, you cannot run ANY buisiness for profit in the US without the prerequisite licensing applicable to the type or nature of the buisiness, should you have certain strikes on your record with the labor board, local consumer affairs, OSHA, the IRS, or the BBB. you may not be able to renew your licence/licences which means your out of buisness until the matters are settled.

The BBB rating is effected by the number of UNRESOLVED issues, meaning if you file your report to the BBB and K2 fixes it to the satisfaction of the BBB its good brownie points for K2 not a negative from your report itself whatever it was. Their rating ONLY drops when a set number of complaints remain unresolved. So yeah K2 wants to shut you up at any cost. And retaliation against you by K2 in any form is a FELONY, meaning somebody will goto to a criminal court over banning/wiping whatever in retaliation for your complaint. So if K2 CS is not doin it job feel free to file a complaint with the BBB as you would any other service you pay for. But dont be a fool and use the BBB to handle your CS issues without first exausting your options with CS which will be fruitless to you if not detrimental.

And scammers....your chopping your own head off by going through the BBB if you live in the States, you can be prosecuted for fraud which is also a felony. And sue'd for slander by K2 which will cost your some rightgeous coin, the BBB will also defend a company in the event of fraud against it when attempted through the BBB's services

Mental_Anguish

I tried going this route when my 1st account was banned for buying knightcash, lol. I had used paypal, there was a gliche, I didn't get knightcash, got a refund, bought knightcash with cc, and got banned for fraud.BBB was to no avail for me. I ended up starting another 1. I learned though that paypal+k2 billing dept. = shit. Been using cc ever since and no problems. I'll keep my fingers crossed for none in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12