Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

CSW back to English clan :)

This is a discussion on CSW back to English clan :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL why? because I hate the most retarded country in this world? To the turks who have strayed away from ...
Page: 6

rostoen1990

LOL why? because I hate the most retarded country in this world? To the turks who have strayed away from the dumbasses in your nation then good job and I wish you luck. For the other 90% go burn in...well wherever allah sends you if your...good?[/b]
    lol :lol:

is GAoW a full german clan? =O gj guys^^
    in Pathos we have castle now 3-4month =)[/b]
    yes we are a full german clan.

Heim4teil

damn nice a full german clan =O...how much ppl u are in that clan?

here is a little video i take after the war

click here[/b]
    great vid and awesome quality what do u use ?? fraps, gamecam??

damn nice a full german clan =O...how much ppl u are in that clan?[/b]
    its full.
    36mebmers
    we need to kick players who arent online for some days because new ones want to join^^
    but we have some low lvl ppl in the clan who just started.

I miss my boyz!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

its full.
    36mebmers
    we need to kick players who arent online for some days because new ones want to join^^
    but we have some low lvl ppl in the clan who just started.[/b]
    and for skilled german players we got allways room. just come in ts with us and get a lvl 60+ char^^

did u c o0luca0o in the csw any time?
    in the past 3 weeks?
    thust me when i say im glad that u guys got it
    i made wat i wanted 2 clans number1 and number 2
    passed everybody including zumrudu
    miracle is killing felankor everyday

maybe 1 day castle will be ours
    but in the mean time u wont c o0luca0o in csw

did u c o0luca0o in the csw any time?
    in the past 3 weeks?
    thust me when i say im glad that u guys got it
    i made wat i wanted 2 clans number1 and number 2
    passed everybody including zumrudu
    miracle is killing felankor everyday

maybe 1 day castle will be ours
    but in the mean time u wont c o0luca0o in csw[/b]

rofl. who cares? miracle aint doing that good of a job btw, they suck at everywar,no team work,just a bunch of strong un organized players. ur goal was to make top clan in logos? lol yea only wen ironmix disbaned right? wow wut a great goal to accomplish,u must be really proud of urself. grats luca :P u jus got older by 1 yr from 5 to 6.

isnt felankor only respawn at server down?
    not sure never killed it.

and about csw: It dont show teamwork and loyalty if a clan is trying to get the castle while the leader wont go to csw until they get it.^^
    It looks like another lame excuse luca.

And the clan with the most NPs dont mean that u are the top1 clan. A top clan has skilled players who playing together and helping each other. Teamwork is a Keyword in this therm. Just invite everyone who has many NP regardless of his legitness or his skill, dont make you the Top Clan.

I also do not say that our clan is better then yours, but we are all friends who like to play together, we do not really care about NPs. I would always prefer my Clan about yours.

ps: The part about clans shouldnt be a flaming, that just how i think about clans...

defended again :wub:

well baby u talking about us not being organized
    we won the last i dont know how many wars
    every war i entered i didn saw 5 members of the reapers
    grobs allready said to me its pointless well we won bequz of miracle

about today csw
    close call ha?
    catapult bug ftw
    miracle was in the crystal room
    my guess is 2 or 3 csw more
    and miracle will take it i guess
    but again i dont mind

XenO

well baby u talking about us not being organized
    we won the last i dont know how many wars
    every war i entered i didn saw 5 members of the reapers
    grobs allready said to me its pointless well we won bequz of miracle

about today csw
    close call ha?
    catapult bug ftw
    miracle was in the crystal room
    my guess is 2 or 3 csw more
    and miracle will take it i guess
    but again i dont mind[/b]
    Lol you complaining about bug abusing? your leader of miricale yeah thats the one the unskilled mage that runs the clan, tps miricale people through walls/gates in CSW today and also through gate in lunar wall, gg

Lol you complaining about bug abusing? your leader of miricale yeah thats the one the unskilled mage that runs the clan, tps miricale people through walls/gates in CSW today and also through gate in lunar wall, gg[/b]
    pwnt :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Just want to put some thing straight :P

Miracle,aaah miracle, the clan people talk so much about..

Lemme tell ya'll some history about miracle. Back in the dayz we were at Beramus, me, known as steel0 and some old friends were in Infamous, and we made a decision to make a clan called Pk4Ever. Perhaps people have heared about it?Later on we met a guy named ::Tribal::, perhaps ONE of the BEST mages in this game,A WHOLE LOT people can vouch for that i can tell ( towards the one that said tribal sucked, ammock, you will never ever get near him ), Anway, when we met tribal we remade the clan and named it to Miracle, and made him a leader. What happend??We got number 2 in beramus,we were the one organizing the humans to WIN the wars,we were the ones that stabalized the servers by NOT going anywhere but staying human so we could have fun playing,we got backstabbed alot but learned from our mistakes,we are a legit clan and we want to keep it that way, IF we saw any cheaters, we took action.

At the begin of Logos, many of the oldskool people had seen that Miracle also joined Logos, Very soon we had a big and nice clan full with nice people, we dominated in wars and had so much fun. Now after 5month's, we are human, WHY?,, look at the servres,its fuked up,full of orcs, what did we decide, we all payed 2k KC just to stabalize this fuckin server.. Look at us,we got 2 nice clans that are high in the rankings,but ofcourse that does not mean that we are the best clan or anything else, Organinzed?sure in deed, why?Look what we have acomplished, we kill isiloons,we kill felankors, there even have been war's that el morad coulnd't do shit if we weren't there.. These are things to be proud of ^^, That a bunch of non turks are screwin arround here talkin about Turks that cannot even come and see these things on this "ko4life" site, They dont care,trust me, they don't.

Please talk about individuals,don't take a whole clan, So don't talk so stupid about miracle, you don't see me talking stupid about reapers,i also take individual's out like grobs,the man that says i used Paper dd after i had raped him 3-0 in battle right in the eyes of his clanmembers, or Beware of my combo running away while im unbuffed , then claiming that I was the noob and that he was debuffed ,making excuses.. In every clan there are rotten apples, Reapers?Their leader is the rotten apple in my opinion, i like the rest,no hate, i'm sure ill get alot flames but who cares, it's been 1 month that i was here and it will be another month that i will be here again :P

Some people talking about me being in ironmix, yeah i was tehre, i have something to say about that aswell, I joined them at the end of March, i had no clan at the human side, i had the reapers hating my ass, zumruduanka offerd me to come to his clan, so i came, i was lvl 69 back then, they had great xp party's such as AOE evil and sorts like that, bah i got lvl 70 in NO time,what a nice week was that yea, so it became april,and i started pk'ing every day cuz i wanted that damn old dragon, i didn't come further then the H :P , went to barcelona and when i came back, i saw that purified stole my shit , backstabbed by my own buddy but who cares,it's a messy game,i dont blame him,i blame the greed... Next thing i see is 2k KC on my account given by the KOL team O_o, my brother asked me if i would play again if he would buy me gold prem,and then we would remake miracle. so i did.. that's when i left ironmix and joined my roots again.. SO for those that talk about me and ironmix all the time, i've been there,did what i did and returned with nothing,even less than i had, so no hate about dupez0r itam's or anything ^^

GRATZ for those good ol german's, MY opinion??Do not give it to gr0bs, :P.. nah joke, good teamwork guys, altho i hate that fukincatapult bug, this game made it possible so i honestly understand why you guys did it, good luck in the game aswell

Grobs, good luck with ur kingship buddy, start bringing your best organized clan to war's aswell so we can win for once eh?we need our human's to back us up

NO HATE,ONLY LOVE,ITS JUST A GAMEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OPFELIA, AY LAW YOUUUU

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast