Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

ctrl + minor

This is a discussion on ctrl + minor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Devile Doesnt work that way cama. Click it ONCE and u wont get 2 minor ...
Page: 20

Haxium

Originally posted by SinFiery+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SinFiery)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Doesnt work that way cama. Click it ONCE and u wont get 2 minor heals. The faster u click, the more minors u get. If u click 10 times slow, u get 10 heals. Click fast and u can get 20 or more.
    Every single time ive used it, it does work that way.

I did 20 clicks, got 39 minors (w/ soul pot)
    I did 10, got 19
    I did 15, got 29

Even in 000000s video, same thing.[/b]
    As i said

DarkNeZz

In some ways it maybe a bug in others not
    my minor is on mouse too but with my 10-15 FPS needs several clicks to work so in a big melee ctrl helps (i dont like it but for now dont have a better PC)
    So when the minor is on the mouse and u get angry from diyng u just use the fkn ctrl and show them what ur made of.. I would like to heal like Zero but for now its no so easy as it look like..
    For me the idea of the game is "Assasins to own" no matter ctrl or what key u hold down :lol:
    So who likes it - use it
    who dosent - dont
    For ppl with many FPS its cheting cuz u get so many minors - who can kill u when u are runing away? most of the clicks give 2 heals not 1
    End of the 28948 pages of useless writing

OMFG I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST BUMPED THIS POST ASSHOLE

iwishicoulddupe

well with my fps i click 20 times get 6 minor heal:P

Digger

murtaza what ur char name is it same cause havent seen u around.

Banned

dont really care what people think of it.... like i always say skills usually comes down to everything
    you cant say a rogue who uses minor bug abuse will win. i see rogues like MsB do it all the time in cz trying to kill me, he cant kill shit with it because he doesnt know how it works.... to me it seems that holding down control and right click at the same time would slow down your minor heal combo, while the person just spamming 8 key ( or whatever your minor heal is on ) would not have a perfectly fast combo..

only way i see its fair is if they made legcut uncurable, and scream something like stun, where you can only hp pot and not minor heal then rogues wouldnt be able to do anything

i have trouble against warriors in 1vs1 that slide me because legcut means you cant lightfeet, but u can cure it making a rogue really unkillable until he either runs out of cure pots or just towns..... a warrior sliding a rogue with legcut and scream, will almost be able to kill him, unless rogue is loaded with spear defense.

and the thing about 00000 said about diez sins sucking.... not all diez sins are bad you know

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-01-2017, 06:48 AM
  2. Hits: 6
    03-01-2017, 05:46 AM