Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dear Ali1989

This is a discussion on Dear Ali1989 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know you still have some just like me but the amount they're spoken to is almost non exsistant [/b] ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

I know you still have some just like me but the amount they're spoken to is almost non exsistant [/b]

i also still got 3 of them! tho, they aint working for k2 anymore

or just blocked me on msn, being like "sorry, we are no longer allowed to have non k2 contacts on our buddy list" (averie -.-)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

wat is wrong its diez half mod here have had +2 and +3 uniques[/b]
    rofl 90% of the mods don't have KO accounts, the other 10% is me. [in case you didn't know, +0 uniques]

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

im so happy the "legit" private got owned AHAHAHHAH.. man you are truely worse then every turk in game i gotta say

So if you do these things, i was right about you bugging that snowman drop thingy in logos??

You piece of shit fukin cheating fukface.. i hate you

will just ban dude and am i on the list tell me that i got like atleast 50% warning so i look moore badass :P

Banned Senior Member

You have 0 warning Levo, you've done nothing wrong except maybe let Zaraki play your char

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You have 0 warning Levo, you've done nothing wrong except maybe let Zaraki play your char [/b]

i still dont get why i got 75% warning
    bad gun Felix hates me.

been through this already once

because i know bugs before most it must mean i use them even tho the bugs usually dont become public until after k2's already fixed it and it became unfixed with another patch

@ lutz i said "HAD" did i say have dont think ?

if festo was my only contact ever with k2 i could ask him to vouch for the 100 x things i've had / asked to be fixed and reported on etc. i went from talking to fox to festo to sullimo and after sullimo i spoke to lead tech through a freind after that no one cuz i got sick of k2 ignoring some bugs and only fixing the ones that are being severly abused .

@ chemical i never even talked to u guys until 4th or 5th week of olympia probly longer and only because then and there i notice how gay macro is and how it pissed ppl off like cecilia all "the talk" u refered to was ppl passing methods or myself finding them and getting them fixed through averie and fox

for example KING OF MORADON as much as liked wat he did :/ I gave averie koms gm account and she did the rest which suprise suprise was the same time all the topics here were made bout kom disapearing and all the bs rumors bout his pp being hacked and wat not

little_painter

STOP BSING HIM FOR CHEATING <_< YOU WPULD ALL CHEAT IF U HAD THE SKILL 2 CHEAT!!!!!11!!1onbeone!11

(btw.. i got a unused soul 4 sale who neds the crap i need more +10 items)

what is it with people who says "stop acusing mee you would all blabla also if you ahd the chance.. ?

:huh: i dont get it.. they seriusly belive that?

ISeeYouPee

zzz he wont be on this forum xD he is turkey lol

hey i&#39;m a friend of Ali1989 and he always seemed to be a nice guy and he said i shall tell u this from him:

Show me one proof and i ll kill myself...and ur friends should post this and not u...
    and
    These hypocrites banned me for talking too much shit....and btw i dont even know u Hoodlum if u wanna talk to me use msn...dont make it public that u r a retard...And btw all coins u guys are using are BES duped...Some of u know it i wont tell any names but dont think only i fuckt servers maybe even a few mod´s GG´s did...

thats not from me thats from Ali1989 and Hoodlum if u want his msn adress pm me i&#39;ll give it to u

Banned

hes a good guy and he let me play his acc but as someone said he does have connections -.-

Banned

i have kan on msn and he is prety cool guy

privates a fat guy who talks shit

im with the 40year old

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i still dont get why i got 75% warning
    bad gun Felix hates me.[/b]
    ownt i have 0% warn...me>schrotti

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

U SEE ME SELLING THEM ???????????[/b]

/self owned schrotti "PRICE CHECK" i was selling on ebay not ko4life[/b]
    /self owned learn to read....u never said u see me selling them on ko4life? u only said u see me selling them? in which schrotti did then u say it was on ebay...so u only proved his point

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast