Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident?

This is a discussion on Did the PVP system in KO happen by accident? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The 2 main targets in cz are Bp's and mages. Why? Low defense, a quick kill, easy np. But get ...
Page: 2

4MotherRussia

The 2 main targets in cz are Bp's and mages. Why? Low defense, a quick kill, easy np. But get in the way of a lvl 75+ bp or 75+ light mage, and your in trouble.[/b]

low lvl mages and bp's are really easy to kill but look at Piskotek (manes) or mythe they can pwn u because they stun u and u can just stay and prey for help

Flo

mybe mages arent that good in 1vs1 but they r really good in groups and thats how they "meant" to be played

makes up?

mages in ko is the worst char 11000%, you cant kill bosses all other 3 chars can, in 1vs1 mages are not only underpowered in dmg they also lack what the 3 otehrs have like heal duff minorheal cure and soo on
    plus they have low defence compared too the 3 others also
    dont give mee that crap with ko being even bro thats just a flat out lie[/b]

ROFL wtf are you talking about?

Mage is probably the best class for soloing bosses ^_^ I just took a lvl 63 Int Fire Mage with moderate equips the other day while servers empty and killed Dragon Tooth, i've soloed dark mares, titans, bearded ruminants, you telling me that other lvl 63 characters can solo dark mare?

little_painter

... omg ive played 2 years and never understood a darkmare was a boos
    well fk mee in the ear with a banjoo

Tovenaar

Years ago when I first start playing (a mage lvl 39) I saw an Kecoon boss and Hyde, I never knowded that where bosses

MerchAcc

you telling me that other lvl 63 characters can solo dark mare?[/b]
    Warýons can

Years ago when I first start playing (a mage lvl 39) I saw an Kecoon boss and Hyde, I never knowded that where bosses[/b]

ROFL!

Banned Senior Member

any char can tank a DM at lvl 63, and if you solo'd it it means no heals from another person 1 hit = pretty much dead cause you cant restore your hp 100% before the next one gets in

MerchAcc

ROFL![/b]
    Aww why do you laugh at ppl who cant speak proper english :wub:

A well equipped level 75 mage can pwn all other classes..[/b]
    I pwned a lot of lvl 80 light mages in 1v1 as a bp 72 and also won against TheStr0m with my warrior at lvl 70 while he was 80 and his completes+7 are pretty much concidered as "well equipped".
    Mages do suck, painter is 75+ well equipped and he still sucks :P

btw, <3

Yet mages are the fukking most annoying class with their ice novas and earth quakes. ...mages are gay :@

little_painter

im lvl 78 lr atm, wanna try mee sadist? hehehehehe
    cmon babee i won tell anyone

im lvl 78 lr atm, wanna try mee sadist? hehehehehe
    cmon babee i won tell anyone [/b]
    As long as you won&#39;t tell anyone, sure h34r:

Lag0nx

Painter: who will win, 6 mages or 6 warriors as party?

imo the mages will aoe the fuck out of the warriors and ice them+ tp each other and you will get ownd.
    mages arent that bad,but about bosses i think you are right,except the fact they can simply hit and run and keep doing that and eventually take out a boss..
    atleast i did that with a mage on dm,so its probably possible on a boss too,but not tank .

yes mages might suck if their alone, but with a group they are very powerfull, also dont forget mages are only there for the damage, they also help the party by slowing and tping...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast