Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Did u ever pked drunk ?

This is a discussion on Did u ever pked drunk ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Note To Self : Don't log into GM char whilst being drunk woke up to ksc's of moradon being infilitrated ...
Page: 6

Note To Self : Don&#39;t log into GM char whilst being drunk woke up to ksc&#39;s of moradon being infilitrated by volcanic rocks <at the time these where uber hard>

Also rang Soulslayer aka Mos @ his LAN cafe when i was absoluted shit faced

Oh...... cz bowl hitting atrosses!!!! WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK ahha

I got banned from HATRED&#39;s vent many of times for being drunk... usually during PK.

In KE, being drunk made apos grinding quicker.[/b]
    I don&#39;t ever recall you being in our vent, and i would know if you were because i would have told you to fuck off.

As for the topic, i don&#39;t drink much if at all. I think i was only slightly drunk maybe once or twice. Played counterstrike drunk plenty of times though. I think having festo, raine and matt all permanently drunk is enough for one clan.

morgoth666

hahaha yeah...is one of the most fun thing...pking with ur pals and with a bottle of whisky and listening old school heavy metal like iron maiden or judas priest....i do this at least 2 times a month :P

el_loko

Every 31 of december i pk drunk

Did you ever pk&#39;ed drunk ???[/b]
    Never drunk pk, drinking is bad for ur health. h34r:

stefann

haha me and djelica89 smoked weed and drunk Absinthe and Rakia we was soo .... and i burn my quest shield +7 to+8 , traded some n00b and gived him 20gb........ and more crazy thing&#39;s....

pspabuser

heh upgrade cs with no trina when drunk lol

Last time I was playing KO drunked was like 10 months ago... next day I woke up, logged in and was so happy coz I realized that I made 2x +9 cleavers out of 5 +8&#39;s >,<

Mens

hahahaah SO need to link raine to this thread,

No i never touched alcahole while playing ko, that would result in people recording you trashed singing the care back theme song...
    WOAH slow down there, mr. 2 beer CYRUS!!!!

AHAHAHAHA, I can&#39;t really insult people in this aspect, I did a lot of stupid things after crawling home to ko. The carebare theme song recording, the passing out on webcam... the waking up on keyboard saying hi and having 20ish bottles roll off my desk.

Sadly I noticed the patern of more and more silent observers joining hatreds vent but never saying a word, probably susg charing an entry fee.

Oh and for the old hatred members remember jeff tripping out on acid, "if I could give my self head i&#39;d never leave home", and than thinking the guy upstairs was drilling a hole through the ceiling to get him...

good times.[/b]
    When the fuck was jeff on acid? Good shit

I used to play ko drunk all the time, passed the time quicker, but i was better at pk when i was stoned.

-Tony

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I keep looking at this topic and thinking it would be much better to say

"have you ever pk&#39;d soba?"

No i never touched alcahole while playing ko, that would result in people recording you trashed singing the care back theme song...
    WOAH slow down there, mr. 2 beer CYRUS!!!![/b]
    What! I was sober when i sang that, i don&#39;t think you&#39;ve heard me properly drunk before. And before you mock me, i did beat raine in a drinking contest and she is hardcore so i deserve some credit i think.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

PKing drunk is where its at... Makes it so much more exciting and full of laughs

The only problem is it often leads to large losses of exp due to leeroy attempts on the towers ;o

Once pked,wanted to do spike town,but forgot to hide,and guess what? press ok at lvl 70

What! I was sober when i sang that, i don&#39;t think you&#39;ve heard me properly drunk before. And before you mock me, i did beat raine in a drinking contest and she is hardcore so i deserve some credit i think.[/b]
    Talking about drinking contests ^_^ shall i mention the acclaimed night out? haha

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Im pking drunk atm.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast