Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

[Dies] Eternity/Tez

This is a discussion on [Dies] Eternity/Tez within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; name of the tanker: Heim4teil me oO and now hakuna say a other story zz someone say luring after i ...
Page: 2

Heim4teil

name of the tanker: Heim4teil me oO and now hakuna say a other story zz someone say luring after i die/get redball and he say b4 i try to tank oO

btw and now stop i ask feli/kiyana b4 what was happend

Banned

Default Re: [Dies] Eternity/Tez

Originally posted by Aguila-x-+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aguila-x-)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Heim4teil
    yesterday was a boss call to SQ so i come.
    we try to start, i get halbuff and so on (normal for boss :P )
    but then come Tez and hakunamatata ( is this the name right?) and some other guys.
    and what do this guys? tez and hakuna luring it away -.- SQ run away from me so i fallow -.- ok get again heal but thn again luring -.-
    healer lost swift cant fallow me iam alone and death.

i know that Eternity is a *beep* clan but Tez? i think he is legit playa? Oo

btw thx guys because of guys like u i never get my lvl 62 -.-
    ok, here we go..
    can u $%&/() bring up proves? any video or something?

its right, i was there, but i didnt lure.. i was just looking and waiting. one of my clannies, which i forgot his nick, lured it before u guys start to tank it, trying to "hide" it. but, once u all started, i told him to stop. then i towned saying 'ok, we lost the boss, nice try guys'.

then, rebeld told me that the tanker died r something, so here its our chance.. i tped on him and started to minorheal him. so on we got the drop, coins as usual.

that's all.. -_-[/b]
    hakuna i never died ....1st guy redball and run away so i go in then i tank...then someone lure it from me....your clannie i dont know his name but said eternty so i chase sq and pull it back to me and tank it....then rebelade tp on someone and atak it...persinally i dont care to me his policy is his own on boss ks....only thing i think your clan did wrong was lure it away from

and rebelade lied to u then if he said i died cause i never died

also i saw u minor healing him....gay <_<

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Tez/Aja

and if u died you def gave up the boss....but you ran redballing before anyone lured it away and it was rebalde20 who lured it away from me after i went in cause u redballed and ran away
    about rebelde's luring, i didnt saw it, cuz when i towned i even went to piana. then i came back to drain and minor rebelde's ass.

btw, rebelde just told me that he did lure it right after the tanker stop atacking.

Banned

Originally posted by Heim4teil
    name of the tanker: Heim4teil me oO and now hakuna say a other story zz someone say luring after i die/get redball and he say b4 i try to tank oO

btw and now stop i ask feli/kiyana b4 what was happend
    all i saw was you run cause u redball....i dont know if u died or not...i never said you died or didnt die...i dont know...i said i only see u redball and run...then u did not go back in to start again so i went.....that is what i said

Aguila-x-

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and if u died you def gave up the boss....but you ran redballing before anyone lured it away and it was rebalde20 who lured it away from me after i went in cause u redballed and ran away
    about rebelde's luring, i didnt saw it, cuz when i towned i even went to piana. then i came back to drain and minor rebelde's ass.

btw, rebelde just told me that he did lure it right after the tanker stop atacking.[/b]
    he said something like the tanker stop atacking cuz he couldnt kill sq.

Heim4teil

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

btw, rebelde just told me that he did lure it right after the tanker stop atacking.[/b]
    and why i die when i stop to attack? oO

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

abyss lure tk from me to ther other day....i was standing there in front of tk and my duffer duffing it and then he hits it with ice spell and lures it away...and i chase and then rebelade tps in and starts to atak it....this a someone who i thought was my friend and then tell me later after i got drop of bronze earing i ksed him and abyss hit it 1st....i said no abyss lure it 1st so it dont count...if tanker hits 1st i wont touch it then <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

i dont care what you all do ....ks me all the time lure boss away 4 stone me .....who gives a shit anymore....its a game and i am only playing for fun....so lets have some

Aguila-x-

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)</div>
    Originally posted by Aguila-x-@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

btw, rebelde just told me that he did lure it right after the tanker stop atacking.
    and why i die when i stop to attack? oO[/b]
    uh?..

i dont know what happened to u while tanking or not. as i told ya, i towned...

so, u better stop saying bs about me.

bb. peace.

tez fu :wub:

Banned

ok my last post...i dont ks boss i dont lure boss

i can take every boss on server except tk and talos with 1 960 healer ....tk and talos one 1920 healer.....i dont think i rebalde would ever think i could not take sq

this is end of story and my proof is every tanker can tell you i dont ks them or lure then....i watch and most i will help when its less then half health....ffs even if its past health and he dies i wont atak anymore so he can still get the drop....i dont want to take someone drop from them cause they did all the work of finding it and taking it to half health...i will stop and wait for him to get ressed.....that is how i am

ask your clan leader darkfrost how many times i have helped or watched him do a boss and never touched it to try to get drop.....ask him before u talk shit...i have helped him many times a few times with no healer....just sliding boss and poting for him to get drop for your clan

bb dont talk about this anymore if u want dark can talk to me on ts or vent

Banned

Originally posted by Heim4teil+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Heim4teil)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aguila-x-
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja

and why i die when i stop to attack? oO[/b]
    uh?..

i dont know what happened to u while tanking or not. as i told ya, i towned...

so, u better stop saying bs about me.

bb. peace.

tez fu :wub:[/b][/quote]

hakuna a.q

u should get on msn tomorrow and msn with me and johny so u can translate for me plesae and ty for talking to him about the deal

gn all

Aguila-x-

for sure.

a.q tez. gn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12