Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

:DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0

This is a discussion on :DieWithMykiss: MONSTERKILL Todd Argentin0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PriesTesS thx very much for posting that. :wacko: * It's PeterN0rth. Is this Priestess from TnT ares? ...
Page: 3

R4zor

Originally posted by PriesTesS
    thx very much for posting that. :wacko: *

It's PeterN0rth.
    Is this Priestess from TnT ares? :blink:

BlessedFromGods

i dunno but diewithmykiss offered me gimme ur char pass i'll give u +8cs and play together bla bla.when i ask him wru from he told me usa 2days later i asked and he told me australia.

NONONONO SMALL NONONONO

PriesTesS

Originally posted by R4zor+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(R4zor)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PriesTesS
    thx very much for posting that. :wacko: *

It's PeterN0rth.
    Is this Priestess from TnT ares? :blink:[/b]
    yes it is. Well, Illuminati now. Hi.

kibal

Originally posted by Eric
    Let's give this a go.
    1. Argentin0 never worked for anything on his own char and deserved everything that came to him.
    2. Lovemuffin is a retarded little no-skilled twat as you said.
    3. You are a pathetic kid that can't stop from rejoining a forum you've been banned from countless time and adding of the fact that you haven't worked for anything you ever have recieved in this game.
    4. James aka blue is just like the rest of you and deserves no respect whatsoever.

All of you are no-life kids that have nothing better to do with yourselves other than cheating in a video game and bragging about it.

DieWithmyKiss, remember when you were in Wrath aka the Hatred subclan and were a below 60 priest begging to pk with us, when we told you to go level some you quit the clan and bashed us from that day forward.

Now I'll go ahead and ban that account however I'm sure you'll have no problem simply making another so I'm sure you'll see this message.
    Wrong , he worked a lot for his items duping Forgotten temple chest like crazy xD.

mc_macking

Zero: Actually I kind of thought you would have those type of photos on your
    computer. Oliver North would be the stat edited character you partied with in
    cz when you were human. Character played by Festo. Still doesnt ring any bells?

It's so damn funny you two on here try to flame anyway who's accused of cheating,
    yet YOU are the cheaters. This is rather similar to your flaming babashoppers until
    you were proven to babashop. Again, this just shows you are an arrogant
    hypocrite.

Eric, you're basically a fuktard who makes me laugh. Please keep posting to increase
    my enjoyment at your ignorance.

peter north owns i still remember ujio was his first 1 v 1 when he had full plates hahaha

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Zero: Actually I kind of thought you would have those type of photos on your *

It's so damn funny you two on here try to flame anyway who's accused of cheating,
    yet YOU are the cheaters. This is rather similar to your flaming babashoppers until
    you were proven to babashop. Again, this just shows you are an arrogant *
    hypocrite. *

Eric, you're basically a fuktard who makes me laugh. Please keep posting to increase
    PeterNorth has full +7/+8 str accessories (no uniques) and fp +8 and chitin +7 with a GLAVE +7. The character is no better than a lvl 70 warrior with good equipment because it has NO weapon defenses and lower AP than normal 70 warriors (about 200 less).
    His stats are 1200 or so AC, 2231 AP and 7k HP. Now that 7k hp is worthless when he lacks 20 weapon defense that normal 70 warriors have and also the fact that if he is debuffed 70 warriors like max hit him about 1200 per HS.

None of my comments have even hinted at ignorance, badcompnay is fueled by retards wasting countless USD on in-game items from illegit sources, especially yourself who actually showed up out of nowhere with full gear.

mc_macking

How does he have 7K hp and 2231AP? Explain pls.

MONSTERKILL

Originally posted by Eric
    Let's give this a go.
    1. Argentin0 never worked for anything on his own char and deserved everything that came to him.

rofl.. whtas about u? u never got nothing.. ur account f9devil never made u... all u got made for real f9devil... the lvl 70 all uniques all armor all weapons.. and u? who made? NOTHING... that why u are jealous.. i made my armors +8 i made my weapons +8 i made the second raptor +8+80..... i made all my jewerly +1..... and u? whats made? nithing fucking nigga.....

and about my acount.. whats i can do? gm fucked me... ye 1 corrupt gm fuckedme.. and cant do it nothing GG game ...

P.D: ppl never got nothing in game pliz fuck off and dont say bullshit like eric ok?

P.D: thx diewhitmykiss for try helpme.. but u know u cant fight vs GM.. hes got the power...

MONSTERKILL

Originally posted by Festo
    MONSTERKILL was more or less built by arestides

about u festo... ex GM :rollseyes:

ask at arestides WHO PERSON MADE AT HE THE SHELLS +8...........

arestides see when i made all +8 and he askme if i can made for he.. (i never knew if he is arestides)

and i made the armor for he......... if u are ex gm u can know the real true.. but well u are like eric.. never got nothing and lame at rest ppl... well wheatever u are F.U.

Gondon

Originally posted by mc_macking
    Zero: Actually I kind of thought you would have those type of photos on your *

you were proven to babashop. Again, this just shows you are an arrogant *
    hypocrite. *

Removed.

I love this thread, is like a cheater calling others cheater

war between cheaters

MONSTERKILL

Originally posted by PuppetYuber
    I love this thread, is like a cheater calling others cheater

war between cheaters

hi puppet how are u?

Gondon

Originally posted by SaintSilvia
    Mahina and others know me well. I am LasveGas. But a real hacker never says the thing that he is a hacker... By the way I am playin fair nowadays cuz they fixed the bug i am usin and fixed the bug about sql.. anyway I dont do thinks like that anymore
    ROFL U PEICE OF SHIT LAS VEGAS< scammed EVERY SING PERSON, u claimed to SELL DB ITEMS, but when ppl ghave u the $$ u scamemd a run, fucking TURK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast