Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans)

This is a discussion on Diez - We need 2-3 good clans (Humans) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe noticed *that humans love this illusion skill. *3 vs 1. maliced and I was illusioned non-stop. ...
Page: 2

Flonne

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    noticed *that humans love this illusion skill. *3 vs 1. maliced and I was illusioned non-stop. *kinda ridiculous and boring
    happens to me aswell
    except that im a priest >.>

Zparda

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl@
    there're irritating stuffs on both human side and orc side.

2) compare point #1 with archers. run, shadowhunter, run, shadowhunter. as if they're taking down tk.
    Part from ventrilo comments

Chaocb ( using |IIIIIIIII| waggy stop running!! )

( stop, one styx and 2x dark pursuer )

Chaocb ( using |IIIIIIIII| FFS stop aiming me!!! )

second....you are a fucking TK!!! But hey I don't even shoot shadow hunters anymore so you are wrong babagay .[/b]

Chaocb best Swifter ever :P ^^

<!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

THOSE FUQING INBREEDERS WHY WONT THEY PK ORGANIZED.
    Forsete :wub: :wub:

Everyone loves chaocb... such a nice guy. :wub:

Anyways yes as I see it both sides have terrible pkers. It's so damned easy to gain NP as orc.. almost comical. Gaining 2k+ an hour as orc is a breeze.

When your orc , as cava said, rogues always run.
    When your human, rogues stay to fight then die in 3 hits cuz they suck.

I must admit though when I turned human I couldent believe how many orc noobs there were. Everyone said human side is noobish, well, orc has their fair share also to be quite honest. That said it is harder to gain np as human because you die more often. It is hard to take down a full outkasted party considering 90% of them have such good gear.

Hiz is a really nice guy to me. He is probly the smartest pker of all time, yet at the same time to worst rogue. He knows how to gain np without loosing any. It doesent matter who is attaching him he will town or run away, because all he can do is ks.

hej

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    regardless of the level or gear the guy has, when human see orcs you run in that direction. *When orc sees humans, you run in that direction. *Humans just outnumber orcs by a billion so you always lose yor kill because of those lvl 55 noobs thinking they are so good finishing redballers. *Humans have NO/Tormentors which are both pretty good clans. *But I dont really think there are even more than 10 organized english-speaking clans in diez lol. *

I used to be human but now im orc. *I noticed *that humans love this illusion skill. *3 vs 1. maliced and I was illusioned non-stop. *kinda ridiculous and boring
    Orc love it to

The big problem is that orc help itch other humans don’t, if I chase a orc and he runs in to a orc group the group will help him, if I am chased by orc and run in to a human group they will, 1 town, 2 run in all directions, 3 wait and se if someone red balls. (I know that not all orc help and some human help but in general)

ps. its like when you get a heal or cure from a human prist that is not in your party you stop and ask wtf happend

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Orc clans do seem to work closer together all the time , you will always see certian clans always doing xp and pk together.

Banned

NO human rogues stay and fight anymore, dont care what anyone says or they make up some bullshit excuse...they ALL run even in 1vs1....i will not run in a 1vs1...but i WILL run if im 1vs1ing someone then some stupid mage or warrior decides to come nova me...then as soon as i kill the rogue the mage towns or some bullshit. whenever i pk solo im in a good mood. whenever im done pking solo. im in a bad mood.

oncemore

Originally posted by undefined
    NO human rogues stay and fight anymore, dont care what anyone says or they make up some bullshit excuse...they ALL run even in 1vs1....i will not run in a 1vs1...but i WILL run if im 1vs1ing someone then some stupid mage or warrior decides to come nova me...then as soon as i kill the rogue the mage towns or some bullshit. whenever i pk solo im in a good mood. whenever im done pking solo. im in a bad mood.
    The only time i will ever kill an orc rogue solo is if i KS someone, or i legcut/scream then, and even then 90% of them town. I won't run, even if a 1vs1 turns into a 5 vs 1, i'll stay until i win or die. Of course theres a difference between tactical running and completely running away.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if i was king humans would copy our style, since i'd make everyone a clone of me, such a leet pk gotta be admire and imitated

whenever i pk solo im in a good mood. whenever im done pking solo. im in a bad mood.
    that is so true. i was in a terrible mood after forcing myself to solo pk with gamecam for 2 hours to make my 1st movie. i have gigs and gigs of footage of getting ganked by orcs its funny now but at the time it was very frustrating.

i have to say it sounds the same as on ares, both sides have newb players, but the humans will not fight unless they outnumber us 2:1. And i've noticed that human sins run away a lot, even the supposedly strong ones with better items than me.

jimfujitsu

It's true that there is havoc on human side in what tactics are concerned , but now that cheating is back prolly more humans will stend up and fight.

i dont run you usually win but i still dont run xD

Banned

Originally posted by Norgrenator+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Norgrenator)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    i dont run you usually win but i still dont run xD[/b]
    so far only human rogues that HAVENT run from me i can exactly remember in my head

thorolos, radiata, meatmaster, oishi, bafert, and thats basically it. all the others bitch at me for wearing DD in cz..but you know what? i dont give a shit about it anymore because sins have no respect. i wear my DD helm 24/7 unless i KNOW i am alone and no one can interrupt us. if they ever want a 1vs1..they will let me know. because its just tiring getting spiked 1.2k by lvl 72 sins in full shell and shard 8's having 200 more defense than me and twice as much AP

The big problem is that orc help itch other humans don’t, if I chase a orc and he runs in to a orc group the group will help him, if I am chased by orc and run in to a human group they will, 1 town, 2 run in all directions, 3 wait and se if someone red balls. (I know that not all orc help and some human help but in general)

ps. its like when you get a heal or cure from a human prist that is not in your party you stop and ask wtf happend

That is sooo frustrating, I dont know how many times I've run into a human party trying to get some help, and time to pot and get back into action, but no... they run, or stand and look at me getting pwned...

I wish I was an orc :angry:

jimfujitsu

Could it be that the percentage of turkish players is far greater on human side then on orc side ......

xourico

when im pking I do it solo, why? cuz human side as no decent priests <_<

except myself when i was priest and some from NO/tormentors...
    and none in vent...

np, dont do anything, with so many chickens going to orc side, one day u will see orcs inside human town waiting for humans to respwan since no one will go cz <_<

orcs are overpowered in any way, they have better equips (alot better) and the best players, so wat to do? NT to orc? oh well, nothing will change unless some GG clan NT to human, like the old 8ball, but this time to human, anyway the chances of that thing happen are so fukin low that u will probably see the few human GG's going orc...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast