Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil

This is a discussion on DisciplesofEvil and ApostleofEvil within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rofl, thats awesome, I wonder what other nasty clan names there are?[/b] If it's going to make you happy I ...
Page: 6

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

rofl, thats awesome, I wonder what other nasty clan names there are?[/b]
    If it's going to make you happy I also made a DCZ clan named 2Girls1Finger although it should have been the opposite since 2Girls1Finger is worse than 2Girls1Cup.

Banned

Many people aren't familiar with 2girls1cup. Not everyone goes on the internet to look at offensive material.

The fact is the name is similiar to the NPC in game. It is reasonable for them to remove the clan name.

creiken

Tell me this : What do you find offending in the name ApostleofEvil and DisciplesofEvil?

Anything?

I can't think of a reason.

Well, it seems that K2 Network found a reason that the name was offending and decided to disband both clans. They disconnected all members and logged both clan leaders to disband the clans.

They actually came out of their way which is supposely banning people to say:"Hey, this clan name is offensive, let's disband it."

Now, we know that K2 Network is lazy and will probably not do anything to fix this injustice. But, I guess we prefer trying and failing than just not doing anything.

So, if you have an account on the official forums, you can copy paste this into your signature

Just replaces the ( ) by [ ]

And, thanks to Sahabi, he made a ticket so that we can all send it.
    Ticket Description
    *Ticket Type: In-Game issues
    *In-Game Issue Type: Clan/Guild Issues
    *Server name: Ares
    *Subject: Game Master Abuse
    Now, if you don't care, please just pass your way, I'm not here so that we can fight between each other over trivial things that has no importance. Only fight I want to pick up against is K2.[/b]

well I think this is hilarious I was the leader for a small bdw clan called "touchtheweener" and our ally was "stickitinnn", along with a clan that never got deleted back in ke called "aqsieturkey". bdw clans never got deleted and had 36 memebers in each so the name was advertised by merchants. but hey I think anyone who has something wrong happen to them in ko deserves it, I am glad I quit when I did, this is what happens to you when you play a crappy game, so now it's rs ftw ^_^

Moe shut the fuck up already. They didnt get the clan disbanded because it was too close to an NPC name. They said they found it offensive. The pentagram on the 2000HP buff scroll is worse than their names of the clans. Bipenis I think is probably the most offensive weapon name. But do a touch of research on the games background and it mentions hell enough times. Two of the better bosses are located in the abyss for crying out loud, let alone what a Balrog is. This was a mistake made by a lone GM, not done by K2. Now the question is, will K2 be "man" enough to admit it was a mistake and fix it.[/b]
    dude I have never seen a weapon in ko called a bipenis, anyone have an ss of one? are they unique?

Canek

here it is

EndOfStory

Many people aren't familiar with 2girls1cup. Not everyone goes on the internet to look at offensive material.

The fact is the name is similiar to the NPC in game. It is reasonable for them to remove the clan name.[/b]
    Once again,read again the pm between clan leader and GM and see the reason for disbanding them...it didnt mentioned anywhere about beeing similar with npc's name...I quote: "this type of satanic names are not allowed in this game"...thats what that idiot said!!
    Sometime,i think u're kind are on forums just for the pleasure of flames lol :lol:

Greets

PS And oh,about 2girls1cup...TY Lord,not everyone is familiar with that lol

Bufty

To any1 who has not followed the entire story on ko official forums, Sahabi worked his ass off for justice for these two clans.
    Plz note he ISNT a member of them but is in fact in PhoenixWarlords.

He applied pressure, compossed a support ticket, talked with other mods etc and was stonewalled. He put his heart and soul into this cause, only because he knew a few members and thought it was unfair.

Linus had no intention of helping originally, but thx to Sahabi whipping up support, ppl power eventually won thru
    His reward for his stand was to be kicked as a mod while Linus keeps his "good guy" status and deletes old topic with a new one where every1 posts what a hero he is...

Really dont blame Sahabi for being bitter, btw he never asked to be a mod, he was ASKED to be one, and he did a really good job.

Sahabi the only consolation I can offer u is that we did win in the end, and that is mostly thx to you, take consolation from that fact and that most ppl know the truth.

Linus has most definatly lost any last trace of respect I had for him after this...just another ko spin Doctor paid to pacify the masses and shut us up complaining. His ego I think couldnt take not being the hero of the hour, so he steps in and takes all the adoration as the ppls hero...

Ignore Me Senior Member

So what are the clans new names?

Sahabi well done. Dont worry about everyone applauding Linus. Think of it as training a dog.

I remember a human warrior in Beramus human side called Apostle so it's not about name similar to npc, also I remember a clan leader of clan called FuckMeSideWays or something like that in KE who run all over Elmo and invite random people to his clan, yet after ROFD came I saw him couple times , so I don't think the name is offensive in this case, maybe it was a new GM who want to act tough in his server

creiken

here it is

[/b]

holy crap what server is that how much are you selling it for??????? I will literally buy that to pk with!

Ignore Me Senior Member

holy crap what server is that how much are you selling it for??????? I will literally buy that to pk with![/b]
    Any server weapon merchant. 90,000 Noah.

Even the +10 only has 92 ap.

Does using 2 at once qualify as quadpennis?

creiken

Any server weapon merchant. 90,000 Noah.

Even the +10 only has 92 ap.

Does using 2 at once qualify as quadpennis?[/b]

no it means you wack off 2 dudes who don't care if you are a girl or a guy hence killing someone with it= raping

Ignore Me Senior Member

no it means you wack off 2 dudes who don't care if you are a girl or a guy hence killing someone with it= raping [/b]
    Sounds like being the prisons bitch to me.

creiken

Sounds like being the prisons bitch to me.[/b]
    contrary my friend!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

If it's going to make you happy I also made a DCZ clan named 2Girls1Finger although it should have been the opposite since 2Girls1Finger is worse than 2Girls1Cup.[/b]
    Talk more to me dirty man. And yeah, 2Girls1Finger IS WORSE! omfg so gross ><

Ignore Me Senior Member

contrary my friend![/b]
    Hey you said "Wack Off". Not my fault it has two defintions.

http://www.sex-lexis.com/Sex-Dictionary/wack%20off

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast