Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

To Dismantle...

This is a discussion on To Dismantle... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Shurt Boring babas, where is teh real drama!?! This is a boring episode of Diez Of our ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Shurt
    Boring babas, where is teh real drama!?! This is a boring episode of Diez Of our lives

make it more interesting plys
    LMAO

D:

Post count on a forum means something? Sure, you have more posts then me on a forum, but I kick your ass ingame n_n

bull

shai still owns i see

FatM4n

whu all these flame wars over 1v1 recently??

1v1 is for fun and to see if u are stronger, no point in bragging about it here and flame each other

Socrates

guys stop the fight you can be proud of beating eachother but we all know that i kick yours anyway and i dont even have to try hard for it.

i've got all of you on fraps where i am kicking the hell out of you, you cant deny, its so obvious that i dont even have to post the fraps of it

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Socrates
    guys stop the fight you can be proud of beating eachother but we all know that i kick yours anyway and i dont even have to try hard for it.

i've got all of you on fraps where i am kicking the hell out of you, you cant deny, its so obvious that i dont even have to post the fraps of it
    you mean kicking ass where you redball to oscar n got tp'ed in a 2v1? h43r:

Cleatus

it's not about that

it's about this guy constantly and consisstantly talks a bunch of crap..

only video i've ever posted... zzzz.. the guy is just a d1ck

yea its boring only like this.. add some scamming and maybe some 50% hp water use?

Socrates

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates

you mean kicking ass where you redball to oscar n got tp'ed in a 2v1? h43r:[/b]

there were mages there hitting me too, as you can see when he selects me, my hp is already at half

and even if he would kill me in 1v1(which is impossible as i stated before, nobody can kill me) i wouldnt care that was the point of my post

Cleatus

Originally posted by Socrates
    which is impossible as i stated before, nobody can kill me
    ermm.. i have o0... 'cept.. I was told you were not buffed at that time. I would like to know if this is true. In the case it IS true.. I'm terrified of you being that I hit you and you hit me about equal to that of Hakuna, and 0ishi - and I'm quite certain they're typically buffed.

I've been really wanting to know.. that time @ dark mares.. were you buffed?

(plys plys plys say yes.. even if you lie about it :P)

Socrates

YES

actually i have no idea about fighting you ^^ it was probably tuna:P he fights unbuffed alot

anyway just making clear that i dont care much about winning or losing a 1v1 :P just was trying to get some reaction which i did :P

but wether i care about losing winning or not doesnt really matter since i always win.

I killed u yesterday

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Cleatus+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-Socrates
    which is impossible as i stated before, nobody can kill me
    ermm.. i have o0... 'cept.. I was told you were not buffed at that time. I would like to know if this is true. In the case it IS true.. I'm terrified of you being that I hit you and you hit me about equal to that of Hakuna, and 0ishi - and I'm quite certain they're typically buffed.

I've been really wanting to know.. that time][/b]
    that was me. I was seriously unbuffed. I dont need to lie. But it wasnt a fair fight because i threw on all my spear defence. And the other rogue minored me a bit even though i didnt tell him to

Cleatus

:blink:

bad tuna.. bad bad.. you tried to get me exp'd :angry:

TunaFishyMe

tra asked me to xD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast