Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Do you remember this ?

This is a discussion on Do you remember this ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div> Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies) Originally posted by FatM4n <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse @ <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n sorry I cant ...
Page: 2

Otten

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    Originally posted by FatM4n
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

sorry I cant :S

btw *
    1000<----------------- posts

spammer

like I care
    Would be a bit humerous if you got banned after all that hard work posting so much useless crap.[/b]
    Not to be rude or anything, but I really dont care about it, mainly because I dont see that as a problem for me, All I need is the swedish tread to spamm in.

I only bump my post in the market section, the other threads I try to be serious and answer the question on the topic or help the baba out.

back to topic.
    SirKnight I think u need to locate the file for elixir model and rename to the wood model name.
    I dont know wich one but atleast a start[/b][/quote]

NO SHIT?! I'm gonna recommend you for the nobel price

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

btw *

spammer

like I care
    Would be a bit humerous if you got banned after all that hard work posting so much useless crap.[/b]
    Not to be rude or anything, but I really dont care about it, mainly because I dont see that as a problem for me, All I need is the swedish tread to spamm in.

I only bump my post in the market section, the other threads I try to be serious and answer the question on the topic or help the baba out.

back to topic.
    SirKnight I think u need to locate the file for elixir model and rename to the wood model name.

nah dont ban him...reduce his post count to 0 every month.

take away his e-penis

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

<!--QuoteBegin-Inpulse
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-FatM4n

btw *

spammer

like I care

back to topic.

not to be flamer, cocky, or anything, but if i where you, i`d spend a little more time ingame getting a better char (lvl, items, nps, etc etc) than just spam random stuff and getting a reputation of just spammer, than the one of a good player. The bigger your post count DOESNT makes your penis larger, contrary to popular believes..... unless ALL are smart and apropiate answers.

I´ve seen lots of your post with just a:

whats the point? :wacko:

i bet his next post will just be this now : "" since u said he was going to do that -_-

SirKnight

can u come back to the topic plz ?

yea i know that fat, i must change files but i don't know the files name, but i think Camaz0tz knows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12