Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

do you think K.O is on the way out?

This is a discussion on do you think K.O is on the way out? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't think so, last night the servers were stable and there were so many people on it was insane, ...
Page: 3

little_painter

I don't think so, last night the servers were stable and there were so many people on it was insane, it was fun too.. 4k np in an hour.. love it.[/b]
    playin on a char named tez makes you a zero with zero skills.. 4k np issent an acoplisment when you make it on a char thats blacklisted

HolyFish

u have ur opnion and i respect that but its a fantasy world opnion

if u want to be more realstic then go on proven track record of k2.....they have money and yet they do nothing for over 2 years now.......they have always had money yet they do nothing for knight online for 2 years.....they have money for and it has gotten worse for past 2 years.....no incline of pattern here if u see it.....only a decline in pattern

you get the point

i didnt state my opinion.....i went off of and based a conclusion on a track record of proven statistics[/b]

Well of course you are right in several points which we can see for instance in the "Premium Incident". We pay, yet we cannot play and wont get days back.

If you are right then you call us ALL imbeciles. Why? Simple:

We are not able to see that K2 is just sucking money out of us and we don't get any credit for it.

And sorry I personally don't like the feeling to be leeched from

I havent played warrock since like +6 months...but I don't remember having to pay for premium or anything stupid like that to play it. So how do they get money from warrock?[/b]
    i quit playin' it back when we all did.. but i think they put in some thing where u can buy cash to buy guns and stuff.. idk; all i know is i wouldnt pay for that game...

but i think K.O. was on the way out shortly after ROFD was released... yes there are some gg's left, and i admire their commitment, but the true, fun community of players died a long time ago =\

__lee__

the true players came back when fire drake was relaeased such as NYchris etc etc

would it not be true that they would return on another patch such as the "so called" new moradon?

Banned

playin on a char named tez makes you a zero with zero skills.. 4k np issent an acoplisment when you make it on a char thats blacklisted[/b]

looks whos talking :lol:

at least at some point i had skills and got them and i worked on my items over 2 years to what i have now .... you bought yours the day you started playing ko and you bought +2 jewels and +8 armors and weapons before you even hit level 30 so stfu

and when i say KO is done i dont mean as in servers shut down....i mean as in them not caring about fixing anything.....why should they....so long as they make profit and dont lose money servers will stay up but there priority lies in there new game, MU Online, and warrock.....ko is on there back burner and they wont do anything to help it unless they start to not make money from it

the true players came back when fire drake was relaeased such as NYchris etc etc

would it not be true that they would return on another patch such as the "so called" new moradon?[/b]
    truly doubt that one.. at least the ppl i used to play with a lot who i felt were some of the best diez players... i see it very glim on a return

i never came back on fire drake? what the hell you talking about

buncha gullable retards lol @ thinking nething the "producer" says is true where are live chats ? or the other countless things he promised were comming , FFS u guys cannot even change ur own password its been disabled for soo fucking long ... wanna know why if its enabled u all lose ur fucking accounts cuz the website gets hacked every other day .

if k2 made money of ko they wouldn't be beta testing new similiar mmo's such as sword of the new world made by makers of ragnarok . Its obvious they want ko to jus go down all of there staff is working on other games go make a post at sotnw forum or warrock forum or even mu u'll get replyd by gm or k2 staff in no time

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

k2 will never be blizzard cause for that to happen they would have to give a shit about knight online and they dont....they care about MU Online which is there flagship and nothing more....warrock some cause its there game and not a leased game from another developer

also everyone says k2 sucks ....did u ever ask yourself why MU Online players dont think k2 sucks? cause they dont with them....support is there for them....game is nice for them[/b]
    give me a good forum about MU like ko4life is for KO.

causse i have been searching and all i find is... i quitted my high lvled char causse of all the hacks/dupe in MU and their is a site which rates K2 for the lowest as they can possibly get. and this doesnt just go for KO support.

their is a site which rates K2 for the lowest as they can possibly get. and this doesnt just go for KO support.[/b]
    k2 likes to pretend that there bad rating at the bbb is all from ko support but truth is all there games are hosted on same website with same holes and it doesn't take too long for there games to get sucessfull enough for them to milk them like they do ko

k2 will never be blizzard cause for that to happen they would have to give a shit about knight online and they dont[/b]
    so blizard give a shit about knight online and k2 care about it? ah tez tez u make me laugh

Banned

so blizard give a shit about knight online and k2 care about it? ah tez tez u make me laugh[/b]
    u didnt read correct.....i didnt say it like that....but w/e i could care less

more like u didn't want said it like that :P

Luckyduck

so blizard give a shit about knight online and k2 care about it? ah tez tez u make me laugh[/b]

This child needs to go back to English class.

tbh i really think knight online will end up just like diablo2 and age of mythology etc

no new patches, no gms, the server is just there.
    diablo2 has millions upon millions of duped runes, everyone babashops, the 'ladder' hasn't been reset in years, and its supposed to be reset every 2 seasons

age of mythology, there really isn't any cheats, but there are a ton of glitches and bugs that could easily be fixed, but i dont think microsoft even touches that game anymore, since there are biggere and better things to work on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast