Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Does anyone say" I like KO "

This is a discussion on Does anyone say" I like KO " within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; people always said knight online was an awesome game, its just the service thats shit. Service meaning : Customer support, ...
Page: 4

people always said knight online was an awesome game, its just the service thats shit.

Service meaning : Customer support, GM's, events, etc...

Psy

Pirates Online has way better pvp! Just wait until K2 comes out with Adamantium Premium for 50$...

dah

I quit 2 years ago, and I just got back into it about a month ago, I have remained adream for the very reason I work my arse off nowdays and have no time for it.
    So I can safely say, I like KO basically because I don't deal with fucktards that are 70+ that think they're top shit because they've spent 45395930 hours on this game doing it as a choir.

Banned

I used to like it..now NOt anymore. :lol:

I used to like it..now NOt anymore. :lol:[/b]

He like WOW now. :wub:

Psy

He like WOW now. :wub:[/b]
    wow sucks too

That's why Ko private servers are doing so good now :P[/b]

amen

draviste

I think there are alot of addicted people in this game that say stuff like oh yeah its an awesome game with bad support and in reality it is not that good of a game its filled with bugs, the best character (trust me on this one ) get there stuff from k2 so the normal player has no chance of competing with them, it has lowesy support, and its not worth more than a few hours a week to play, the plus of the game is a good pk style but again its dominated by people that get items from k2 directly and not an average player.

dah

wow sucks too

[/b]
    Rofl Lock? xD Huntard ftw! xD

wow sucks too

[/b]

Im a lock too xD

Banned

He like WOW now. :wub:[/b]

I like KO the game and I like the people I play with and have known over the years. I also like Linus and CSR Kevin, they are the 2 people who represent K2 the best. If it weren't for the people in the game, I would never have bothered playing this long. It's also a shame that so many lying sachels of shit happened to be on my server, I've played other servers and seen per capita a lot less...It always cracks me up when I see one of them post on here how the games going to shit, empty, blah blah blah, like their scamming and treating others like crap had nothing at all to do with it at all lol...

I like KO the game and I like the people I play with and have known over the years. I also like Linus and CSR Kevin, they are the 2 people who represent K2 the best. If it weren't for the people in the game, I would never have bothered playing this long. It's also a shame that so many lying sachels of shit happened to be on my server, I've played other servers and seen per capita a lot less...It always cracks me up when I see one of them post on here how the games going to shit, empty, blah blah blah, like their scamming and treating others like crap had nothing at all to do with it at all lol...[/b]
    CSR Kevin is a tool, You just like his auto-messages

Their has not been yet a ticket that I have submitted - That not only did not answer the question, or help whatsoever - and all of the reply's back seem to be auto-messages.

tommyleonghk

I LOVE KO

I HATE K2

Enough said?

is now G1 ?:P not K2 ?

anyway i like ppl in KO

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast