Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Doessizematter

This is a discussion on Doessizematter within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r i personally like that guy with the weapons forgot his name >< i love the part ...
Page: 3

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r
    i personally like that guy with the weapons forgot his name ><
    i love the part when that guy made a shark run off by aiming him with his gun :lol:

and jones is the shit

tackleberry is the crazy white dude with the gun fetish

Doc

One of the funniest moments of late was when I was looking for a tron spot and I saw dumar face down ass up and when I asked him what happened he said, Quote "It's ok Sir I am only having a little rest" OMFG I nearly fell off my chair, shit it still makes me smile. Keep rocking Dumar my good friend and we will light up CZ when we both get 70

Dumar cheating funny shit

Originally posted by Doc
    One of the funniest moments of late was when I was looking for a tron spot and I saw dumar face down ass up and when I asked him what happened he said, Quote "It's ok Sir I am only having a little rest" *OMFG I nearly fell off my chair, shit it still makes me smile. *Keep rocking Dumar my good friend and we will light up CZ when we both get 70

Dumar cheating *funny shit
    I think Apostilo will be my partner to lighten your asses, I did some nice duels against him in arena...he has learnt a lot...he actually owned my ass few times. Altough I didn't dare to tell him that my "arrow finger" got slammed by armoured car door couple days ago...so it's a bit sore :lol:

Too bad work is gona fuk up my lvling for long time and it will take months to hit lvl 70

ROFL I LOVE DUMAR....HE DOESNT CHEAT, HE IS MY SCOTTISH LOVER <3

DUMAR FOR KING

<3 POLICE ACCADEMY

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by tlax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tlax)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dumar

you guys are all make me blush *

is first time i am accused off cheat maybe i am make a big fuss over it but is just he was keep say he has picture and i'd like to see it posted if he does, plius he was made me waste my scrolls and i am not rich

i was not no so many people was care about this lousy old rouge, you are make me rich with love
    Dumar you don't have to use scrolls for exp sweetie I am buffer and will stay so till 70
    The whole point of doing trons is to do it solo
    7,2k exp each and they die in 2-3 shots[/b]
    You know dts is better :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

dumar cheats, end of story.

i mean, who else can make everyone have a smile on their face and feel that there're stil nice ppl in ko :wub: its dumar's personal hax that could even make it pass x-trap :wub:

Foretold

Originally posted by tlax
    Everytime i do trons ppl run up to me saying " kosp , koxp " and im sure doc and all other archers gets this aswell.
    The sad reality is that people asume that all archers are macroers / cheaters and yes alot are , low lvl nubs.
    Doc is a low lvl nub and he does use Koxp

jk <3 gay ass wanabe sin archer dude with his face once on the back of my wonderful green cape

Doc

I think Apostilo will be my partner to lighten your asses, I did some nice duels against him in arena...he has learnt a lot...he actually owned my ass few times. Altough I didn't dare to tell him that my "arrow finger" got slammed by armoured car door couple days ago...so it's a bit sore *:lol: *

Too bad work is gona fuk up my lvling for long time and it will take months to hit lvl 70

Hahaha stop lying gayzor you got your finger stuck in bosses ass Looking forward to the fights m8 55% TNL then DP FTW

sophiem

spolice acdemy 7 going now on T.V

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by Doc

I think Apostilo will be my partner to lighten your asses, I did some nice duels against him in arena...he has learnt a lot...he actually owned my ass few times. Altough I didn't dare to tell him that my "arrow finger" got slammed by armoured car door couple days ago...so it's a bit sore *:lol: *

Hahaha stop lying gayzor you got your finger stuck in bosses ass Looking forward to the fights m8 55% TNL then DP FTW
    Then someone might actually pot when fighting you. ^_^ :wub:

Originally posted by sophiem
    spolice acdemy 7 going now on T.V
    7 and 6 sux -.-

Originally posted by Doc

Gay :blink: But hey it's actually good then u have time to help me lvl, I know u want play human archer just for exp :lol: :wub:

diablo

ye iam bored of hearing tht iam koxper when iam doing trons solo. so please fraps the arc shot ok?

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    I still don't get why dumar is talking like some kind of retard, pretty sure you know how to speak right Dumar -_-

And it's not even funny to tell you the truth, got boring damn long time ago....
    dont hate dumar let him be him plz ok he is the <3 of my life milk & cake&cookies forever, legit till death baba :wub: :wub: :wub:[/b]
    http://www.milkandcookies.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast