Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Don't get hacked ok?

This is a discussion on Don't get hacked ok? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i doubt ruthvik would do it :S[/b] no support needed i still dont see why he thinks i somehow got ...
Page: 3

unradsniper

i doubt ruthvik would do it :S[/b]
    no support needed

i still dont see why he thinks i somehow got the sq and changed sq and email of the acc

Banned

no support needed

i still dont see why he thinks i somehow got the sq and changed sq and email of the acc[/b]
    you is hacker okie? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok done replying :P

dogdog

festo said the hackers ip doesn't match anyone on ko4life... But could be proxy

Its gotta be someone on ko4life or some new random hacker

sime217

Its gotta be someone on ko4life or some new random hacker[/b]
    no shit

EpsaNomaly

no shit[/b]
    I've started to notice that your posts keep getting more and more productive.

Back on topic:

Now I&#39;m worried to even log on What to do >___<

Also, whoever has been hacked or whatever, please say if you were sharing with someone, or if ANYONE knew your info while you got hacked, regardless if you think it was them or not. It might give us more insight...

Manilas

Also, whoever has been hacked or whatever, please say if you were sharing with someone, or if ANYONE knew your info while you got hacked, regardless if you think it was them or not. It might give us more insight...[/b]
    Well, it has been a while that I got hacked (2 months) but account was unshared, computer was formatted 30 days before and no other accounts were touched (which some were even better than the one hacked); so, it couldnt be key logger. Also and of course, no 3rd party tool, no information divulged, bla bla bla, you know.

One thing that was odd is, when I did my SQ/SA, they were in english and when I tried changing my email, they were now in turkish.

Also, password was changed but not email but never received any email asking to change password.

Hope thats enough details for you Epsa

The king. Senior Member

this fucking sux man, idk what iwould do if i got hacked, but one thing forsure, iwouldnt be happy at all.

hydralis im so happy u got hacked fcking kser in vs rare dd bp item in olympi server its gm work for sure

Happy mode on

Banned

this fucking sux man, idk what iwould do if i got hacked, but one thing forsure, iwouldnt be happy at all.[/b]
    let me play your char noop i scam you so you know what you would do then h34r:

Azraim

sam thing happened to a friend
    and how u&#39;ve got the account back?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123