Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

drackfrackcrack

This is a discussion on drackfrackcrack within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That dmg is posible considering he always runs with a duffer. Anyway drack is a good gun and i like ...
Page: 3

addicted_to_X

That dmg is posible considering he always runs with a duffer. Anyway drack is a good gun and i like he's attitude . GG drack.

martijn

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    Kinda strange I'd say, 3k spike and only 465 thrust?
    And you didn't even combo *:wacko: *how can ppl say that you're a skilled player <_<
    the guy most likely had 3.465K hp, you don't see the last actual dmg, just the dmg till he dies.

Mastermike1011

Originally posted by oký
    i hope tioc goes to h side ^_^ , just to see drackfrack pwning brute_ ass, <-- never seen so much arrogance in a person <_<
    iv 1 v 1 both brute and drack on tyreal and both are very close to being equal, both have very good gear, very good combo nd are good at poting :P(accually not sure if i 1 v 1ed drack on tyreal only sure that i have on donttown(which is very unfair :P ). )

I find infinity to be way more annoying the drack(i hate being duffed, duffers duff me all the time )

Hashimi

i've hit paper mages for 25xx-26xx on a lvl 61 sin..so this with drack doesnt seem that strange to me considering he is lvl 66-67 and prolly has better gear then i do!

SirKnight

Originally posted by phantomlink

Anything is possible when your a sin
    Ahah phontom yes, i think so

my best dmg was 34xx when a mage duffed.

tom

lol he hit u so hard cuz u are from clan AoD noobist clan ever.

what was that clan party killd death knights? good job i hope u lvled.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    And you didn't even combo *:wacko: *how can ppl say that you're a skilled player <_<
    You cant hit for more hp that people have..........the thrust would hit more, but the sad guy only had 465 hp left ^^
    Max dmg i got was 3050 tormented =/.

Originally posted by Gollum+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gollum)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-n00bzZ
    You cant hit for more hp that people have..........the thrust would hit more, but the sad guy only had 465 hp left ^^
    Max dmg i got was 3050 tormented =/.[/b]
    If he had 465 hp left them he wouldnt see that dmg. U cant see how much hit ur Last hit.

Radashen

tom why dont you just stfu everyone is tired of reading your useless posts kkthnx

and no were not the noobest clan ever....noob clans like to leech breth for np and cant earn any in cz and we earn np in cz btw thnx for leeching off wonder's apos parties to get to 60 cause obviously you couldnt do it on your own

edit: dont expect me to reply to your pathetic posts anymore thomas im done with you kid...once you get out of your diapers then we can talk....until then grow the fuck up

tioc used to be on h side :mellow:

and brute used to do town spikes with me when he reached lvl 55 with his dual sb +6 XD

userbin

ive done dmgs over 2500 many times on mages specially when their duffed and i got crap gear ;/

on my xcypher warrior i've screamed duffed bps over 2k befoer and 2200 on duffed paper mages

EuphrateS

Originally posted by tom
    lol he hit u so hard cuz u are from clan AoD noobist clan ever.

what was that clan party killd death knights? good job i hope u lvled.
    go die you fukin jew or go macro with your fucker aka moemonkeyfucker

Hashimi

maybe the second hit was an r attack?..didnt check the SS good enough too see if it said beggining attack and so on..dont flame

priestish

I that the 456 was the R damage.
    The thurst is somewhere below.

doomscyth

Default lol

you can do anything with paint ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast