Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DragonFire

This is a discussion on DragonFire within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; DebuffAndHeal apparently. He also listens to trance![/b] She*...
Page: 4

DebuffAndHeal apparently. He also listens to trance![/b]

She*

IWontCareLess

i miss guacho ._. ... i sold that account to 1 guy from estonia, he could not change pass at website bcoz it is bugged and wont let him..still he trusted me and bought it... its been like 2 or 3 months now.. and last week he told me that someone entered into the acc and did some pk.. it wasnt me.. the next day drguacho was dlvled from 72 to 69 ._., all the items are sealed ( not my items, but the items from the guy i sold the acc to) thoose are some really GOOD items.. but as i said, they were sealed, so the hacker couldnt take them.. if it is a hacker.. well.. just, if someone still plays and by any chance, knows anything about that, id like and actually thnk you, if u let me know who is playing the acc, or if you know him or anything..

not saying it was dragon or anything like that lol, that ss might be old, for when i lent u the account (for lvling.. grrr even tho u didnt do more than 3% xD ), its just that i was going to post this anyway, and forgot to do it, and just remembered that i had to

oh.. and if u talk to drguacho, its not me.. or the new owner ._. ....

on topic ..

lol that ss proves nothing -_- but your own stupidity, and the fact that u r mentally handicaped ._.[/b]
    Hey guachi... I guess you dont know who I am rigth? Just try to remenber... And maybe you will see who I am.. So watch your words

DragonFire

Why don't you stop hiding and just say who you are.

IWontCareLess

Why don't you stop hiding and just say who you are.[/b]
    I know my SS dont prove nothing and its pointless.. And im not legit or someting like that
    ( well, if TBL editing is a crime.. so yes Im not legit ).

But... I know ur a wannabe legit, you can hide your trully identtity behing your words...
    Ur good with words. Thats what I lack.

Got enough of this bullshit.

There's nothing wrong with DragonFire. I dont see any "wannabe legit" here. I only see a stupid cheater trying to make us think a mod is as stupid as him, which is not.

I dont think we got a policy about banning dumbass cheaters but we should add one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234