Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Dupe is back...

This is a discussion on Dupe is back... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He's not Turkish, he's a tardhat who thinks he's funny.[/b] tardhat ruuleezz...
Page: 6

xPayBackx

He's not Turkish, he's a tardhat who thinks he's funny.[/b]

tardhat ruuleezz

Redemption

Before people like alı makenıng us lock bad ın front of amerıkans
    not all of turkıe dupe:s only lıke 99.9% :S:s
    not every turk town spık, or run ws lıke ı do.
    kep ıt real craıckher[/b]
    keep it up and ull be seeing this in your future
    Code:
    OLD-
    Group: Member +
    Member No.: 12,330

NEW-
    Group: Member 
    Member No.: 28,330

Banned

i will be you any amount of money he isnt even turkish some one pm a mod and get him banned
    he doesnt dupe, he probly uses this forum and buys everything he owns[/b]
    How does your brain work? a person writes in turkish therefore all his items must have been purchased

Gotta love the kiddie mentality.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i never said that all the turkish population are stupid, like u said, most of the ppl who plays ko and are turkish are stupids, thats true, and since there isnt a way to just allow some ports for certains turkish persons, the ip range was banned, that all

ILoveYouToo

This picture is obviously photoshopped, close this =l

Banned

He's not Turkish, he's a tardhat who thinks he's funny.[/b]
    And your a flamer thinking your cool

i never said that all the turkish population are stupid, like u said, most of the ppl who plays ko and are turkish are stupids, thats true, and since there isnt a way to just allow some ports for certains turkish persons, the ip range was banned, that all[/b]
    You also wrote "Why do you think the turks are not allowed here"

What did you mean by that?. Thats a racist comment unless you explain otherwise. And quick too

Focusss

whahahha redemption that SS of the truth, damn thats tooo funny,
    pokeballs, guns whahah so funny

SouthS

turks used to ddos ko4life

i hope YOU are being sarcastic. ever heard of CNKO and MYKO? they can exploit pretty much all the bugs there is in KO. just watch the market and find out if dupe is back or not, really its hard to tell if anyone is duping.
    as for the chinese players, the most annoying thing about the chinese is they can't play without jingle, wether if its Chrismas or not.. just jingle all the way. i am suprised that nobody record and get them ban. is it not a banable offense anymore?

@ mr horemor
    first 2 posts was halarious, the rest was just awful, please stop it k? you are trying way too hard to be funny.[/b]
    You must be retarded. I played on CNKO and MYKO, does that mean I exploit bugs in KO? Nope. Sure there was a corrupted server with dupes, macro and koxp, but guess what, it happened in USKO as well, and most of them are turkish players.

You cant get banned for Jingling, because everyone does it. Look at the media section, everyone jingle on their own screen, so you might want to wipe those tears, and quit your complaining.

i hope admins wake up and ban every idiot who write something about dupe

its is a game, accept it if turks , or chinese or alines dupe

in the last 2 years i have dissed every turk for duping, i accept it

get a better skill and you have fun with that game

xPayBackx

I think you should realize that the turks has a whole other way of life than we do, they think like it's all about surviving and that u need to be best or not be at all, thats why they work hard to get good, and sure some cheat and dupe but far from all :P. And truks aren't stupid they are smart as hell... only problem is that they never get in contact whit english. just imagene if you played a game in like mongolian *lol*. would u learn the language just to play it :P.

SouthS

SHUT UP MEN

Redemption

How does your brain work? a person writes in turkish therefore all his items must have been purchased
    Gotta love the kiddie mentality.[/b]

you really expect me not to comment back on this?

Read some more of this post, if you are talking about what i said about beterr. your "brain" or w.e is there instead must have some how missed the fact that i did NOT call better a turk, or the fact that i said nothing about turks babashopping.

so use some common skills reading and go back and think before you post idiotic replies like that

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

And your a flamer thinking your cool

You also wrote "Why do you think the turks are not allowed here"

What did you mean by that?. Thats a racist comment unless you explain otherwise. And quick too [/b]
    looks like u dont get it, ill put it another way :

turkish users who play ko or used to play it arent allowed here, since they used to DDos this forum, thats why all the ip from turkey got banned, even the ones who just came here just for interest on the game, arent allowed here. is like cafegaveze, as far as i know, only turkish ppl are alowed there, ( im not sure ), actually i supposed redemtion knew about the ddos attacks from some turks, maybe my bad, maybe u interpretated that i was racist... anyway, they arent allowed here just because of that, if u want more information, ask a moderator or devil why they got banned

SouthS

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast