Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dupe FTW?

This is a discussion on Dupe FTW? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The guy that sells the staff was my clannie in KO and in WoW . SO i can assure you ...
Page: 2

The guy that sells the staff was my clannie in KO and in WoW . SO i can assure you it's not duped since he told me he used the staff for some time now before the dupe/wipe. He just wants to sell his shit and get away from K2 and turks. Who wants to stay its his problem but most of english speaking comunity is gone.

Im waiting for someone else to make the exact same topic again....

DragonFire

Im waiting for someone else to make the exact same topic again....[/b]

:lol:

Dude I would own face with that staff!

babashopping ftw

RiseAgainst_

i love how he says "ive used it bla bla bla bla w/e w/e" , anyone else notice how he dosnt have enough mp to even equip it?[/b]
    Ifu ccant see he is a preist.

Banned

o ya, and my clannies that have been playing this game since Beta still only have +0,+1 uniques and not even full +8shell sets yet, and we've been killing isiloon for how long now? I seriously doubt that this dude with all his +2,+3 uniques and a +9 lycaon staff is legit.

stevouk

babashopping ftw[/b]
    Me? No, for a start i dont have a credit card, i couldnt get one even if i trid, i have never bought anything for USD and when i look on ebay, i send them a message from my mams account offering in game stuff. also if you look around on these forums you would see 95% of the people 'babashop' as you like to call it, i do not and never have, i never will. get your facts right.

i think he ment the staff not you

pfffffff
    fuk +9 lycaon staff

FTW

stevouk

i have screenshot of +9 hell breaker, +5 iron belt and now added to my list of screen shots i have a screenshot of a +10 iron bow ..

o ya, and my clannies that have been playing this game since Beta still only have +0,+1 uniques and not even full +8shell sets yet, and we've been killing isiloon for how long now? I seriously doubt that this dude with all his +2,+3 uniques and a +9 lycaon staff is legit.[/b]
    I play almost since ares launched and i did not had any special stuff , not even a +8 weapon or +8 shells (only one part) and +0 uniques ... and for Symbiosis its a different thing when you try to gear a whole clan equally.

dirka

Look...if you dont want to buy it...dont. Everyone has some comment. Either way...I'm selling it

Just think what else is on the servers, i also came across a Hell Breaker +9 and an Iron Belt +5.................................[/b]

Sinister

Look...if you dont want to buy it...dont. Everyone has some comment. Either way...I'm selling it[/b]

okay so here is a sum up . i know the staff is legit cauz i know the person verywell that is selling it. and he had it for a long time. second ofa ll symbiosis clan theory , if u have better gear then them or better skills , " u are cheater with kosp and or babashopper.

3rd of all everyone in here is just need to chill out , hope your mom's have told you this " if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything! "

4 th of all I AM SELLING 2 ROLS+2 . so all the ppl wanna buy PM me if you are too shy to actully make a post on it !

5th My char is sold so Fuk K2 and KO!!!

Peace

why does ares have so many dupes?

I'm sure dies has it's dupes, but it seems ares has twice as many...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast