Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Easiest class to play ?

This is a discussion on Easiest class to play ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Also what would you reckon requires less keyboard "skill" to play, i mean to combo and all that. Duffers/buffers arent ...
Page: 2

RYMDGRISEN

Also what would you reckon requires less keyboard "skill" to play, i mean to combo and all that.
    Duffers/buffers arent included nah

if u wanna spam 1 button then go for warrior but no if u wanna crash keyboard go sin

Warrior is easiest by far. I've played on Ares for almost 7 years now, and some of the best warriors are the ones who are completely shitfaced. DrDuran, F9devil etc etc, always drunk as hell when they play, but still completely dominant even thought they couldn't tell up from down. You can't pull that on any other class of char. My main char has been an int priest during my KO time and with the introduction I still manage to finish top 3 each time in an unfamiliar class of char. How many warriors find themselves using more than 1 skill bar (unless you are 83 and passion build) on a regular basis?

Sin/Archer ------> Support mage/NT leader mage ------> Priest/Duffer ------> NT mage ------> Priest/Buffer ------> Warrior ------> Sin(HitNrun)

This list is for 80 lvl. 80 buffer uses party heal, party cure and party buff so its just basicly spamming those skills in right order. NT Leader is the mage calling out names and leading the party to succesful novas and if he fails, then the mage party fails so it takes alot skill aswell. Let flaming begin?

anyone who puts a melee class before a support class probably never played support.

sin is probably the hardest class to "play" because of all the skillbars needed but in PK, support classes definitely are the hardest class to play.

as others have stated...if someone dies, its AUTOMATICALLY either a priest or mages fault and theyll usually be the first one people rage on. either a cure/heal wasnt fast enough or a tp wasnt in time...or as some have said...a tp was premature because some douche decided to run off into a vs and not say anything.

most melees run off and just want to kill, the good ones will look out at the hp bar of their supports and notice if theyre in trouble, theyll go to help...

Banned

Warrior Just Clicking on 1 Button -.-
    Assasin Minor,Skills,Cure if dbed,Defence if run out, alot of buttons u need be also quick hands.
    Mage is abit hard abit easy u need to know when to TP ull learn it in couple of days when u pk
    and when need to hide to tp.
    Archer well when Cooldown was not there it was hard but since on AS + MS is cooldown its not hard as befor.
    Priest BP its really hard to play since every1 will jump on you need to be quck with cures db and attack and switiching all the times shield
    Priest INT as buffer need to start Cure when u see enemy using a DB skill and get Buff Ready
    there also some tricks to heal faster u need play alot wiht mouse same as archer.
    Priest INT as DB need to DB looking always for Mage>Priest>Rogue>Warrior or Call name with f11 if ur not in vent. and u can use Macro its quick to say Torment Dropped, Subside Dropped etc.

that was as u can see warrior:P

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I've seen people smashing their heads into their keyboards play better at warrior than some others lol...

Imho easist is warrior and hardest is assasin.
    About mage and priest it is speculative, becouse if you are priest and someone die, all swear you and if you are mage and someone die, they swear you that you don't use tp.

Warrior by far the easiest. Although it is important to recognise when to descent on a mage or priest in your party, its also important to let that sin light feet out of the fight and jump the priest and yes if your timing is good your R attack will cancel alot of priest heals.
    I'm constantly amazed at the skill of some sins.All that changing skill bars and also helping out with cures if priest dun have party cure.

Think we are all agreeed, the more skill bars you have to use then the harder the class.IMO easiest to hardest is

Warrior>Duffer>Buffer>Mage>Sin. Buffers have to be really alert to remember who needs rebuffing etc.

Kinetic: I thought about that too, but you have to remember, that all priest mainly buffer has to use the primary skills in fight and also use heal and protect the party. I think it is not so easy how it looks.

I played only healer and this is easist class for priest classes imho, becouse only heal heal and if you have time, use duff and again heal heal... but buffer has to heal heal, cure buffs heal heal cure bufs etc.

However it is all about ideas. Everybody has other idea.

warriors ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    Kinetic: I thought about that too, but you have to remember, that all priest mainly buffer has to use the primary skills in fight and also use heal and protect the party. I think it is not so easy how it looks.

I played only healer and this is easist class for priest classes imho, becouse only heal heal and if you have time, use duff and again heal heal... but buffer has to heal heal, cure buffs heal heal cure bufs etc.

However it is all about ideas. Everybody has other idea.
    Yeah agreed. Thats why i put duffer as easier than buffer. Buffer has to keep track of who he has cured and who has to be rebuffed.

To use an analogy, duffer to me is like the quarterback/ number 10 in soccer. He controls the play, but buffer is the defensive minded player who rarely gets credit, ie the "holding midfielder in soccer". I know for a fact that when I've played buffer I've party cured then not got a clue who needs rebuffing.Best cure and rebuffer I've ever seen on CW has been Ranzo.Super calm and never misses a beat.

I am not sure about the warrior thing - the only one who would ever find out a warrior is fail is a healing priest that gets outrun by his warrior or a mage who gets left alone and raped by enemy party`s warriors.

and who did ever in the history of KO listen to a healer-priest or a mage during battle?

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

From hardest to easiest -
    Hardest -
    Duffer / Leader of Mage Parties
    Mage
    Buffer
    Sin
    Archer
    Warrior

For all those people who think it's hard to play sin, it's really not. all those skillbars become natural eventually.

BladeFury

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    From hardest to easiest -
    Hardest -
    Duffer / Leader of Mage Parties
    Mage
    Buffer
    Sin
    Archer
    Warrior

For all those people who think it's hard to play sin, it's really not. all those skillbars become natural eventually.
    +1 I agree with you 100 % on that List, Sin really isnt that hard to Be good at when ur used to all the skills, Only thing thats hard to master on Sin Imo is minor combo that takes some time

And I also think To lead A good mage Party is one of the hardest Because of all the factors you have to take in, first you need to See what the other partys are doing then put your party in a Good position to attack them, then you need your party to lisen to you and even if they are lisening to you its not for sure they are acually gonna do as you say (this happends alot in mages partys) , then before you call novas you need to check that all In your party are acually ready to nova If some1 is to far behind he isnt gonna be able to nova with the rest of the party and there for most of the enemies are not gonna die.
    Then you need to control your party either run and get ready to repeat the process again Or Get the hole mage party to atc as a meele party and attack together ( this is very important because you need all your mages to attack the same target if he is going to die quick) it isnt enough for just two of the mages to attack the duffed traget if the preist knows what his doing the target isnt going to die.
    As for a two warriors can get on a duffed target and still kill it pretty quick ( or 2 sins / warrior and a sin)

This is ofcorse just my opinion :P

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast