Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Edit or Dupe ?

This is a discussion on Edit or Dupe ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF is the big deal? Seriously. The server has been out for 4 years and there has been +9 stuff ...
Page: 2

King0fKingZ

WTF is the big deal? Seriously. The server has been out for 4 years and there has been +9 stuff for 2 years, and known +10 stuff for over a year now. I remember seeing people there with +10 shell sets. The +9 CS is old...I just dont see the big deal.[/b]
    Ok Show me in Kingofknight where the items are who Legrunt and Toth Selling ? I can't see a rogue shell set+10 and giga+10 Iron bow +10 and so on !!!!

The Big Deal is that they have stored shitloads of items who are dupe or edit ... Also u said the cs+9 is old but 2x CS+9 is old too? cuz 1x is wearing a priest from Turksancagi clan and 1x selling Legrunt...Fact is that this items who legrunt selling nobody used before they are brand new

i didnt even know there was +10hb...+10ib...and so on

Validating

loved how that retard claimed that hes legıt in that forum.... "hı men ım no düpé ı ıs legıt"... as we can see

King0fKingZ

i didnt even know there was +10hb...+10ib...and so on[/b]
    and funny is that he was the biggest noob in KE times with bill+7 and chitin +5 set

and funny is that he was the biggest noob in KE times with bill+7 and chitin +5 set[/b]
    these times, Legrunt strikes back

Maybe corrupt GM :S

Banned Senior Member

Old news.... he has those items for a long time already

Banned

Ok Show me in Kingofknight where the items are who Legrunt and Toth Selling ? I can't see a rogue shell set+10 and giga+10 Iron bow +10 and so on !!!!

The Big Deal is that they have stored shitloads of items who are dupe or edit ... Also u said the cs+9 is old but 2x CS+9 is old too? cuz 1x is wearing a priest from Turksancagi clan and 1x selling Legrunt...Fact is that this items who legrunt selling nobody used before they are brand new[/b]
    Look, i'm not saying he's totally legit. All I am saying is, these items are common now-a-days.

Can I ask, you think that every items that's ever been on the server is shown on King Of Knight? If a person happens to be wearing the item, and they're logged in when the server gets scanned, it will show up. The fact is, there's still a shit load of stuf that that website doesn't show. I know for a fact that there is a GIGA +21 RB on that server, but it doesn't show up on the KOK "crazy items" section.

So I guess I just dont understand how you can say these items are brand new, just because they dont show up on this website. I wouldn't put it past a turk to dupe an item, but I dont think that this is "evidence" that anyone is cheating.

Old news.... he has those items for a long time already[/b]
    that's what i'm sayin

real?
    hard to belive...isnane then.
    dupeeeee :P

tommyleonghk

we used to make fun and call cypher a private server.... guess every server's the same now....not only older servers like ares or diez....every server in usko has got plenty of +9 +10 items and +3 accessories....

the game has gotten really lame.... k2 dont give a shit about mysterious +9 +10 / dont give a shit about hackers, cheaters and tbl editors...

reminds me of myko dejavu

rasta

WTF is the big deal? Seriously. The server has been out for 4 years and there has been +9 stuff for 2 years, and known +10 stuff for over a year now. I remember seeing people there with +10 shell sets. The +9 CS is old...I just dont see the big deal.[/b]
    Meh, i guess these items have been around since a long time. Just the fact that these items became "public" makes the people cry.

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=00Ryu00

That +18 raptor for sale is as common as the Hope diamond.
    00Ryu00 uses that same raptor with +13 armor. No big deal to that he still sucks 1v1 becasue he lost to a lvl 74 bp with a +7 iron impact(malice only for all those crybabies that think parasite and massive is unfair)

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

http://www.kingofknight.com/playerinfo.php...mp;name=00Ryu00
    That +18 raptor for sale is as common as the Hope diamond.
    00Ryu00 uses that same raptor with +13 armor. No big deal to that he still sucks 1v1 becasue he lost to a lvl 74 bp with a +7 iron impact(malice only for all those crybabies that think parasite and massive is unfair)[/b]
    a lvl 74 bp, lol

lol

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

i had way too much coffee!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast