Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Election Ares Karus Side

This is a discussion on Election Ares Karus Side within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; friend bought rol from sotok, when he was in oldies. I bought rol from my friend rol got dupe wiped ...
Page: 5

SoulFamily

friend bought rol from sotok, when he was in oldies. I bought rol from my friend rol got dupe wiped he said tough luck.... So first off I would never trade with him and 2nd I would never vote for him.[/b]

lol. i never had a ROL
    the only ROL i ever had, i had for like 5 minutes till i gave it to hightech
    i wonder what u ever bought from me, but couldnt be a ROL for sure

and flipping
    get ure ass finaly out of here. every1 is sick of readying ure bullshit.
    maybe i should post some of our msn log to show the ppl what kinda person u are.

if u have nothing to do with it, keep ure mouth shut

Nick

i know andi / sotok / xSoulKeeperx isnt a scammer .

im playing with him together since Isengard_warriors , after that i met him in OldieS , once after he made a great clan called FF with nice ppl in it. i spoke with sotok allot , but also with allot of other ppl out of that clan, a clan full of nice ppl.

and i heard from ppl from the clan FF wich good help they all were getting in FF , and yes help from sotok. i dont have screenshots of ppl from FF saying it to me but its just the truth. then the thing came with ebola163 of what i understood : sotok got the acount gifted to him , sotok lvled the acount to 70 so that a friend of him could use the account. later on the real owner wanted the acc back , while it was gifted.(correct me if im wrong)

a while later , sotok was sick of being clan leader and all the bullshit around it. (clanleaders will understand what i mean)

so he decided to Change name and change clan, maybe not the best way to end a relation between others . but he did do it like that.

offcourse i always kept contacting with him.
    When the OldieS clan fell apart , i decided to join the clan PC.
    allot of nice people , and allot of nice farming. sotok was also there, and i hear some ppl saying that he scammed the rocs, that isnt true at all. He worked really hard for it, the clan worked with a point system , and sotok had the double points of number 2 on the list thats how he earned the roc's. (what does a clan call scamming btw ? i gave a rol wich i got in their clan party at boss event while i had the lucky bach who dropped it to me , and never got anything in return or apreciation)

thats the answer to everyone who thinks hes a scammer or w/e, because he just isnt a scammer.

@ stonecoldangel; scamming is scamming doesnt matter from who you scam something.

greets
    Nick aka HighTech

xSoulKeeperx for king !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wideload620

well topic can be locked and stored 4 another month gota turk king with 30% of votes

StoneColdAngel

xSoulKeeperx for king !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b]
    Well I am happy he didn't get king !!! But a turk king is also bad. Cooltang should've been king

Back to topic ...
    Followoing his logic he tried to proof the account was gifted, I still own his priest. But enough for now. Ppl know who he is and what he did.
    and i heard from ppl from the clan FF wich good help they all were getting in FF , and yes help from sotok. i dont have screenshots of ppl from FF saying it to me but its just the truth. then the thing came with ebola163 of what i understood : sotok got the acount gifted to him , sotok lvled the acount to 70 so that a friend of him could use the account. later on the real owner wanted the acc back, while it was gifted.(correct me if im wrong)[/b]
    Wrong! With the prrof he tried to give he still breaks the contract and therefore it's a scammed account.

KIND OF FUCKING FUNNY HOW A NOOB WILL TALK SHIT YOU FUCKING LVL 60 NOOB AS PRIEST GERMAAN CUNT STFU[/b]
    @ vandy: I love how littel kids like you start swearing on others. You can't argue in a polite way. Sad person. My advice is, go to school and learn instead of playing KO. kkthxbb Oh and you hurted me so so much. A lvl 60 priest ... I nearly start to cry. I didn'z touch the char for like 6 months and gifted it (yeah really gifted, not like other persons) but he seems to have used it to scamm some1. Well I don't care.

btw ... lets see if you get banned for this xD

You made my day.

- "chose a name"

I like how people talk to F9 here in first person like he's actually participating in this thread.

wideload620

I like how people talk to F9 here in first person like he's actually participating in this thread.[/b]
    being bi-pola has its advantages it appears

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345