Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Empty Olympia or is my idea ? :P

This is a discussion on Empty Olympia or is my idea ? :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play Olympia and lately server i ve seen few people online playing. At colony zone especially, you dont enjoy ...
Page: 2

I play Olympia and lately server i ve seen few people online playing.

At colony zone especially, you dont enjoy pk that much. Few people.

What is happening on other servers?

Tell us plz :P[/b]
    gýft plix olympia items fredie aga :lol: we can play anytime u want

killer2675

thank you!

at least, you disagree politely with my right to start a topic about what concerns me
    and ask the opinion of other players. :P

also, i wish one day i will manage to have ''nice and smart guys'', like you, in front of me and have a face to face talk.
    i would like that moment to tell me ''gtfo'' and u ll get what you deserve.
    hiding behind a monitor, writing shit for people you dont know, means that you have some serious problems.

also, take a look at some of your rediculus posts, which are truly ''wonderful wastes of topics'' :

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2086233

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2086052

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry2085843[/b]

nicely done..

fredie knows how to do research

Like sahabi said, all can come to Ares. [/b]

eww no ares is bad come to girakon

4que

Ares is not bad, just missunderstood.

runordie

+1 Olympia is starting to become VERY dead, I'm sad too

Banned

buy guildwars
    or more dota

Thyss

tried to be funny and got owned.. you kiddo failed miserably :lol:[/b]
    lmao

lime

Pk will be crap as its too onesided at the moment, orcs roll over CZ when they come in, humans quit go elsewhere...

orc are like wtf and go sit morodon, humans come back and no orcs and are like wtf and go sit morodon

simple soloution which will happen after a while, good orc clan to come human to even up Pk and its all fun again.

fredie

Pk will be crap as its too onesided at the moment, orcs roll over CZ when they come in, humans quit go elsewhere...

orc are like wtf and go sit morodon, humans come back and no orcs and are like wtf and go sit morodon

simple soloution which will happen after a while, good orc clan to come human to even up Pk and its all fun again.[/b]

i agree

Lol, it isn't like lime said, its mostly like good orc clan goes pk because there is a lot of humans.. then all humans leave, but when there is a lot of orcs to pk, humans are afraid to go to cz and wait till strong orcs leave and "own" noobs.

In few words, humans are pussies.

p.s : I don't play anymore so forget what I said

lime

Lol, it isn't like lime said, its mostly like good orc clan goes pk because there is a lot of humans.. then all humans leave, but when there is a lot of orcs to pk, humans are afraid to go to cz and wait till strong orcs leave and "own" noobs.

In few words, humans are pussies.

p.s : I don't play anymore so forget what I said [/b]
    so basically with a bit of re-wording you just repeated what i said.

olympia is for noobs

oOapplesOo

i agree with tank but thats why we all wasted so much time there :P but theres good pk sometimes its getting worse maybe due to the fact that spending 120m on repotting of souls is alot of coin if a GM was smart and injected some coin into the server it could get a tad less dead but ofcourse they wont do that. Did anyone else seem to noticed that the second the market crashed they started to offer the option of paying money for souls/hp potions in the powerup store GASP! coincidence? maybe or maybe a bit of foul play was afoot :P naw just kidding but still something think about

fredie

olympia is for noobs[/b]

u say that because u dont play anymore on oly

u say that because u dont play anymore on oly[/b]
    Lawl, That's why - It's for noob's All the good players are gone / Hacked / or banned.

Banned

Out of the 500 ppl signed on Dies at any given time, only about 10 speak english. Many ppl are quitting or going to Carnac because the game lost its appeal when K2 opened the foreign floodgates. Over the last 6 months I've seen countless gg English speakers quitting. Kinda sucks because KO is really a great game when it comes down to it. Unfortunately, a game can only be as fun as the people you play with (got that quote from OWA)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast