Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Energy Rock, Chicken Leg

This is a discussion on Energy Rock, Chicken Leg within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this game was meant to be played together, being able to take down krowaz in 3 minutes with 2 people? ...
Page: 7

this game was meant to be played together, being able to take down krowaz in 3 minutes with 2 people? that is kinda pathetic.

a clanny has 1, and tbh, i think they should be removed.

in order to farm things that are HARDER to get, you should require MORE people, not be able to get a stupid item that lets you do the work for you... what is the point of that...its basically like lvling, ppl use koxp to lvl to obtain a harder lvl

k2 implements a new item to make it easier to farm harder item.

but isn't the whole purpose of making mobs harder to kill to make the drop MORE unique?

last time i remember, they were trying to bring the Uniqueness back to Uniques rofl...
    i personally think they should be removed, they should have never been implemented.[/b]
    +1

I wouldn't advocate going that far yet, there will be something you can do with the Energy Rocks before they decay from the world...[/b]
    Linus said they would go out of the world, its an part of the event they are running now, so I guess they will be removed soon.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567