Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

English Speakers Needed

This is a discussion on English Speakers Needed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Idk because theres a awesome clan im in and dont wanna leave it and stuff I just wanted to see ...
Page: 2

Idk because theres a awesome clan im in and dont wanna leave it and stuff I just wanted to see like if a Couple of ppl wanted to come to edana rlb. but guess everythings never true

Banned Senior Member

Sacrafice your internet friends lol.

You will make new ones in CWest.

Or have them come with you to CWest and start a CW clan.

KontactPlodez

lol, after I gave you all that gear and money you up and left to a dif. server? Sweet.

Just my opinion,

1) It very hard to find buyer who will trade items from other server for Cwest items.

2) If you want good pvp, then dont go Cwest, because its dead. I saw some war with less than 200 kills for each nation. Rlb.... spend 2 months to go 68 and it was so empty. Dcz, empty compared to other server.

3) Babashopper ratio on Cwest is very high, so unless you wanna spend 500$ on a start up kit it will be hard to compet.

I think the best is to either stick to your server, or wait for the next release.

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Sacrafice your internet friends lol.

You will make new ones in CWest.

Or have them come with you to CWest and start a CW clan.

MINO is right.
    I think it's the best thing to do.
    If the person is not a complete idiot, will surely make great friends in CW.
    CW is a great family ... is not Bad ... but it is a Family.

KontactPlodez

Don't listen to the idiots telling you that you HAVE to babashop to compete. level to 70+ and learn your class, and watch all the noob babashoppers kiss the dirt. Kinda fun actually, especially in arena. people get so mad there. All you have to do is say "noob babashopper" and you'll get like 15 pm's swearing at you in peruvian.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    lol, after I gave you all that gear and money you up and left to a dif. server? Sweet.
    who you talkin to

and why bother creating an account if you keep getting it banned

KontactPlodez

On this forum or on the official forums? I was banned on this forum because I have a high profile account that is known by just about every GG that started on C-West when it opened, and is now being targeted by people who have been linked to people compromising accounts. I was banned on the officials because the K2 official forum moderators are incompetent and don't know the ban button from a clitoris.

Banned Senior Member

I have no idea who you are sorry. Anyone not IP banned from the official forum is a monkey-boner.

KontactPlodez

Could start by looking at my post that's like 2 topics down in this very section. I know it's so hard to find.

Banned Senior Member

Didnt bother looking.

I'll check your thread out next week i promise

GL on your quest soldier.

KontactPlodez

Why are you asking if you aren't going to take the time to read? Today's youth are so lazy.

Banned Senior Member

I did read. I was just being an ass.

Sorry

Although im still lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    Don't listen to the idiots telling you that you HAVE to babashop to compete. level to 70+ and learn your class, and watch all the noob babashoppers kiss the dirt. Kinda fun actually, especially in arena. people get so mad there. All you have to do is say "noob babashopper" and you'll get like 15 pm's swearing at you in peruvian.
    I just said my opinion since he asked a question.

If threat me idiot can help you increase your self-esteem go ahead, because with your kind of acting you definitely need (I refer to some other of your comments on other thread). Sometimes I think KO4Life should verify age via CC to create an account.

KontactPlodez

I'm sure us people who actually own credit cards would just be incredibly willing to put it's information into a gaming forum, especially one filled with several PAGES of forum accounts banned for scamming. I wasn't referring to YOU in my last post in reference to the idiocy on Carnac-West, but this time, I think I am. Just to boost my self-esteem of course.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast